Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 6. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:26:36 PM
Anything is possible in the price of cryptocurrency, today the market may be all green but the next day it will become red again. The crypto market is unpredictable so it will better if you monitor the market often and take some research also on the developments that related to cryptocurrencies.

I hope it will be green all days now) I am tired to drink some sedative and worrying about my money all the time)
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:47:42 PM
Now the market is red and the price of coins has fallen slightly, so you can not trust the market.  At any time, the price may begin to rise or fall rapidly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:10:14 PM
I think now the days are coming when we will talk again. The price of all altcoins is low and now we will see our old days again. I believe that the rise has begun, time to see better days Smiley i'm totally trusting!
maybe because bitcoin domination which reaches 55% makes the price of the altcoin destroyed,
hopefully in the future the price of altcoin can recover, and be carefully Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 05:11:35 PM
The market is now red and now is a very good time for investment, but when the market again will be green I advise you to sell coins.
A couple of years ago there was a lot of doubts and there was a lot of excitement about the crypto-currency market. Those who invested their money in the crypto currency before 2016, in 2017, managed to get a very good profit in the sales of Bitcoin and the etherium. But the current state of the market gives rise to a lot of doubts, which are supported by losses of personal funds of users of crypto currency.
Activity: 163
September 05, 2018, 04:36:40 PM
The market is now red and now is a very good time for investment, but when the market again will be green I advise you to sell coins.
Activity: 63
September 04, 2018, 07:19:29 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Now it is unclear what will happen next.  Or a stable growth will begin or the price will start to fall again.  Therefore, I now do not trust the market.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:19:38 PM
In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market will grow. After all, these are completely new opportunities for transactions, exchange of funds, payment for services. This market is "in step" with social progress and will soon receive mass distribution and use in society.
Activity: 340
September 03, 2018, 11:55:17 AM
Though crypt market is a very good way to earn profit from your investment as long as you buy promising and potential coins but it cannot be predicted as it is volatile but with the way the market is growing gradually, I can only wish for it to continue like this for a very long time and the price should be higher before it will fall again.
Activity: 518
September 03, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
This reminds me too much of June, I don't trust it at all

Neither do I. It will be silly to be happy when the cryptos grow a bit. Each time everything can change, and you will see how the cryptos are falling rapidly. I am sure, the bearish trend can last till this autumn.

It is evident already that the market will continue swinging. Therefore it will be at least strange when you feel happiness watching how the cryptos are going up for 1-5%. We should wait for the market stabilization.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
September 02, 2018, 06:33:23 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I think the prices can continue red in the following days again. I don't think that a big changing can occur on the current situation of the prices for now, but I am one of the holders who is waiting for the bull season.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 05:46:36 PM
I think that in long term there will be 10x or even 100x buyers for each one of us that really follow the market.
Activity: 108
September 02, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
Green red I don’t really care I’m holdinh for minimum of 3 years and then I will sell what I hold but I think we will see in a couple of years a total market cap that will surprise of all
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
at the moment I believe that prices will continue to green, even though the increase is not yet stable, but the prices of other bitcoins and altcoins are getting better. and this is the beginning of a revival of the price of crypto currencies.
we must believe prices will increase later,
and will reach the highest price of all time!
Blind faith is needed only for beginners, for to sell with a big  panic. My opinion, it is better to understand once and work on self control than  to look on the lying and  believing in price growth with closing eyes.
Activity: 238
September 02, 2018, 02:59:39 PM
now just is the turning point when it seems that the reversal has already taken place. I think we can still see the price of 6000 for Bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 02:44:45 PM
I think now the days are coming when we will talk again. The price of all altcoins is low and now we will see our old days again. I believe that the rise has begun, time to see better days Smiley i'm totally trusting!
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 02, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
Why not? We can use any opportunity to grow own portfolio. Green market is better for such goal than red. But I don't think that it will continue long. Correction can happen in the any moment  Huh
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 01:53:05 PM
If this is one day sitiuation - I don't I prefer more longer analysys of the current market
Activity: 319
September 01, 2018, 10:26:28 AM
I believe that last months of this year will be green, crisis can't last any longer in my opinion. I think that BTC will overcome 10.000$ point.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 07:41:49 AM
at the moment I believe that prices will continue to green, even though the increase is not yet stable, but the prices of other bitcoins and altcoins are getting better. and this is the beginning of a revival of the price of crypto currencies.
we must believe prices will increase later,
and will reach the highest price of all time!
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
Anything is possible in the price of cryptocurrency, today the market may be all green but the next day it will become red again. The crypto market is unpredictable so it will better if you monitor the market often and take some research also on the developments that related to cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: