Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 90. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 02:50:44 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I think the turning green can take more time than we imagine. The prices are still going down and it is still hard to predict that when the prices will start rising. I really hope to see the prices high again, because holding is getting incredibly boring.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
I do believe that the green state of the cryptocurrency in the market will be covered with depressions, meaning, it is not going only towards up. It will go up but not that directly, it will go down I think every 1 week or I should say 2. But yes, I think this year will be green on cryptos.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
April 04, 2018, 02:49:18 PM
to my personal opinion sitution  which  we had  last spring  we can meet in autumn? Moreover I hope)))
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
Not going to be easy reading,market manipulations are too obvious today that is why it is too hard to tell if the market will going to be stabilize thru candles,financial giants like CME and Wallstreet really getting fucked up the whole market that is why it is harder to tell if technical analysis will work with these people because they can dump the market anytime they wanted to.
Activity: 186
April 04, 2018, 02:36:37 PM
You shouldnt be trusting your intuition with these times,candle reading isnt really going to tell the general trend of the market,because you will need some techncal analysis for you to know which path will the market will possibly going to have,that is why you need to learn how to do both technical and fundamental analysis.
Activity: 546
April 04, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
Today, the market reacts negatively to everything that can be reacted, I think that today we will not be able to see explosive growth, as it was for example in 2017, in the fall. Therefore, today probably need to wait for another miracle.
Activity: 54
April 04, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
today market get red again, i don't know this good or no, but i belive crypto can make world be better.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
April 04, 2018, 02:27:58 PM
I'm sure that in April the market will reverse and gradually begin to stabilize  Cheesy
hopefully what you say is true, in April all the market will return to normal, and what we hope may come true this april

I want to believe in the growth of the market, but so far I do not see any prerequisites for this. Now we see a little consolidation, but I'm afraid we'll go down again after that.
Activity: 70
April 04, 2018, 02:24:57 PM
I hope that the market is slowly recovering from this horrible dip. High time, people have been depressed for a while now and need some good news.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 02:24:38 PM
Yes it is , but i dont think that these gree candles will stay for a long time becaues it might be another bull trap from these big players who are always taking advantage the situation that gives them most of the profits from the weak people who will get fooled,or will do panic selling whenever the market has started to crash.
Activity: 280
April 04, 2018, 02:20:21 PM
I'm sure that in April the market will reverse and gradually begin to stabilize  Cheesy
hopefully what you say is true, in April all the market will return to normal, and what we hope may come true this april
Activity: 448
April 04, 2018, 02:05:14 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
The market is cyclical. It will not turn red or green forever. After the rise in prices there is a drop in prices and vice versa.
Activity: 157
April 04, 2018, 02:02:15 PM
Actually not. Because these days it is 1 day green and 3 days red...and nothing is predictable.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
April 04, 2018, 02:01:16 PM
I think the green in the market now is just temporary but I think it would take several months for the value of it to return as high as it would last year.  So, the best move to do I think is just hold it.
Activity: 131
April 04, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
I think the market will always Green. because it had a few months this market be Red. already when his market recovered as we expect.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 01:52:25 PM
Yesterday the market was green, today it is red. No one knows what will happen tomorrow. Now more likely to fall, in my opinion
Many investors feared they could miss out on returns in the thousands of percent.Even after four months of catastrophic losses, cryptocurrency has outperformed almost every other traditional asset.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
April 04, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
Until the market emerged from the bearish trend.  But to see the green colour is already nice.  For the present, the position of bitcoin is very shaky.  He needs to confidently gain a foothold above $ 8000, and then we can talk about the beginning of growth.
Right,  even if the price is showing progress it is still considered to be on a dumped range.  Maybe, people are getting impatient because of the long wait which causes the price to go lower again.  The chart may look green for now but that is only because the price have become much lower again and it seems like the price will not get any closer to $8K for the next week.  To be in a long dump is really frustrating and stressful,  what we can only do is invest and hold.
I think what happens today is like that with the cheap price many people do not be patient and even sell because the price is going down, I hope this can be stopped so that the price can be more capet and otherwise very loss if we sell it now? then what to sell if it is obviously harmful
Activity: 84
April 04, 2018, 01:46:00 PM
Yesterday the market was green, today it is red. No one knows what will happen tomorrow. Now more likely to fall, in my opinion
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
April 04, 2018, 01:38:43 PM
Until the market emerged from the bearish trend.  But to see the green colour is already nice.  For the present, the position of bitcoin is very shaky.  He needs to confidently gain a foothold above $ 8000, and then we can talk about the beginning of growth.
Right,  even if the price is showing progress it is still considered to be on a dumped range.  Maybe, people are getting impatient because of the long wait which causes the price to go lower again.  The chart may look green for now but that is only because the price have become much lower again and it seems like the price will not get any closer to $8K for the next week.  To be in a long dump is really frustrating and stressful,  what we can only do is invest and hold.
Activity: 182
April 04, 2018, 12:35:06 PM
as per my opinion the market will green only for a short period, maybe mostly for few days I think. I don't have that much of confidence to continue in green. If this is the first step to bull market, it is great Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: