Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 92. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
very relatively
the influence of many factors

MANY MANY MANY FACTORS - ALL NEGATIVE
I wish there was something POSITIVE
Maybe greed will spur a bull market
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 05:11:52 AM
very relatively
the influence of many factors
April 04, 2018, 04:53:44 AM
Until the market emerged from the bearish trend.  But to see the green colour is already nice.  For the present, the position of bitcoin is very shaky.  He needs to confidently gain a foothold above $ 8000, and then we can talk about the beginning of growth.

Analyst say 11,000 is a turning point but as you say 8,000 could be the beginning of something good.
There is not a lot of confidence out there and a lot of people do not have the funds to invest.
Also, 75% of hedge funds are closing down.
The South Koreans are hurting because many have lost money.
There is no direction for institutional investors

I really hope things get better!
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 04:50:27 AM
I'm not sure I trust it but it's always good to see some greens.

And I think those who bought low will be rewarded now if they continue holding.
April 04, 2018, 04:48:25 AM
How is this an easy call? Predicting the crypto markets isn't just a guess work. I don't think any one can predict the crypto markets as they don't really work much based on Technical Analysis. For all you know this could be a bull trap and this green could be pure manipulation to trap newbies.

What you just said is something I also thought
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 04:48:18 AM
Until the market emerged from the bearish trend.  But to see the green colour is already nice.  For the present, the position of bitcoin is very shaky.  He needs to confidently gain a foothold above $ 8000, and then we can talk about the beginning of growth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 04, 2018, 04:45:56 AM
How is this an easy call? Predicting the crypto markets isn't just a guess work. I don't think any one can predict the crypto markets as they don't really work much based on Technical Analysis. For all you know this could be a bull trap and this green could be pure manipulation to trap newbies.
April 04, 2018, 04:43:59 AM
In my opinion, the market will gradually grow, it has been in the fall for a long time and it's time for it to go up again
It falls long time? Are you sure? Actually just 3 months, which is not long. I think fall will continue 1 year, if not more.

You might be right; This market needs direction. See the previous post
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
April 04, 2018, 04:42:30 AM
In my opinion, the market will gradually grow, it has been in the fall for a long time and it's time for it to go up again
It falls long time? Are you sure? Actually just 3 months, which is not long. I think fall will continue 1 year, if not more.
April 04, 2018, 04:39:13 AM
There will be a G20 again in June or July and I think it will stay red until it's over.

OK, I think your correct!

7–8 July 2017 in Hamburg. This meeting might give us some direction. The Americans are working on something but they are not in a hurry. Saying that they could press release some bad or good news anytime: Who Knows?
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 04:11:50 AM
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
April 04, 2018, 04:10:32 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

since january, the crypto market is bleeding and there are sometimes turned into green but it only last for a couple of days and then the red is almost everyday.
Crypto market isn't performing well at this year's first quarter but many of us were hopeful that this 2nd quarter would be better season for crypto market and Crypto holders and investors.
this time, I am confident that the green will last for a number of days and even weeks and months.
Activity: 490
April 04, 2018, 04:01:58 AM
The green market is actually red for those that bought high up! It will still take some time before we begin to see upward trajectory in price. We still need to hold much longer to see the king of recovery we are all looking forward to!
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 03:58:58 AM
There will be a G20 again in June or July and I think it will stay red until it's over.
Activity: 124
April 04, 2018, 03:50:36 AM
It's all temporary, I think not soon rise to your Olympus Bitcoin, but it seems it will be very enchanting! Cool
Activity: 364
April 04, 2018, 03:45:47 AM
Now such a situation on the market is very difficult to talk about and predict what will happen next, to fall or grow the market. Now he went a little up, hope that now will only grow
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
April 04, 2018, 03:43:34 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

For now it is, I don't wholly trust it, but I like this kinds of changes because, at least, it shows that the market has the capacity to stand back up after weeks of dip after dip. Also, it's a good time for some investors and traders to actually cash out or get some return, because however small this margin is, it's still better than nothing. Seeing the market green is also a good start for many coins to start recuperating to get they values back. In this market, hope is always a difficult thing to hold on to, but seeing changes like this at least gives you something.
Activity: 177
April 04, 2018, 03:39:10 AM
market might rise a lot and then became rad for 1%, so we should not look at color but at price in general.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 03:39:03 AM
The price of cryptocurrency is not meant to stay green always. So do not expect it to be green althrough because it must fluctuate.
Activity: 219
April 04, 2018, 03:38:31 AM
I think this one day green doesnt mean bitcoin will come back I think this increasing is fake before investing you should wait and watch it
Pages:
Jump to: