Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 91. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:28:52 PM
No i don't belive in "moon" phase till the bigining of the summer, today saw the big movement from whale btc adress thats meen you should be ready to new depth
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 12:24:50 PM
it's a little early for the green market. we still do not see volumes on the market. now, if there is 10000$ then we can talk about growth. at the moment it is a break, so that people have time to study this subject better, so consider it a gift
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

no, its not like the big vertical green. i think thats only a wave line green.. finding the best and strong support and after that will slowly pump, and reverse and pump again and so on.. its just like that.. i hope so!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 04, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

i thought it was green too, but now the market back to red.
bitcoin price was increased from $6k to $7, but now back again to $6k.
i wonder how long is the market on the red position.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:36:38 AM
everything is back again to the market, because guessing the market situation is not easy, sometimes can quickly green, or even vice versa, but whatever market conditions we need not worry, as long as we are optimistic and confident, most likely the conditions will be in the green position.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

It not an easy call

I say it is green but I think confirmation of bull run was seen in this green market. So for me we're still dumping Smiley. Yes it is not an easy call. It is very confusing to tell what would be the market could become.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 07:34:32 AM
Yes I believe with you, it is natural to start up because now it is starting to enter the middle of the year little by little up. hopefully stay up until the end of the year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 04, 2018, 07:32:43 AM
the market is unpredictable. our coins are updating time by time. rightnow we connot tell yet if the market will pump all the way or return in red. but it a good sign of all of us who are waiting for some good news. and f you like to invest its the god time to buy coins.

You know the problem with the market? It's movement from time to time and the reason behind it are all unknown. There's no chance we will get to the source why it suddenly went up or why all the arrows are green. If we hook up with the current market status and starting digging up profits or collecting investment, next thing that might happen is a bad move or decision. It's really hard to trust the crypto market nowadays, especially if you aren't focus on what you are doing. Even those dedicated often fail most of the time. I guess, we'll stick with luck then and pray that our investment (trading action) will reap rewards in the future.
Activity: 295
April 04, 2018, 07:19:42 AM
Crypto market is not the right thing to trust. Green or red - its  just charts and the roller coaster actually. Its important if you hold coins for long term. But If you are trading - without red and green changes, how you can trade?!
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
April 04, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

If its green sell ! If its red ,Buy! Thats the logic anyway the market wont forever pump and not forever dump you should observe how the market plays. I got a tip for you , every sunday afternoon the market goes down always, especially bitcoin so, thats the best time to buy btc and sell it on when gets awake by monday onwards. It depends if your a holder or trader , my technique is scalping i just accumulate more coins by just scalping coins. I hope i helped you about my tip have a grear day!
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
April 04, 2018, 07:11:26 AM
Iit is nice to see some green in market than looking my coins that are in a red corner. It has a difficult thing to me to get my coin boost up to grow that's why better to get some good new to the other people to make some adjustment in holding my coins for a long term earnings than getting it too early because of a red color into the market.
Activity: 159
April 04, 2018, 07:05:46 AM
The color of the market is hard to predict. Of course, I hope it's green. We all know that the encryption market often fluctuates violently, which is hard for us to predict. After several months of decline, FUD is disappearing. We hope that the encrypted world can slowly recover. This is very qiw for every one of us.
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

The market is so volatile dude, we can't predict it easily. I pity those people who lose big money in trading coins, somehow I envy those people who became rich because of the trading coins. There's always losers and winners in this kind of trading given that the market is volatile. These past few weeks there are more red days than the green one. According to other traders, the value of bitcoin will gradually go down to 5000$ or less and who knows, it's just a prediction. When it happens it's the perfect time to buy or invest and hold the coins until its highest value.

I AGREE
April 04, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
the market is unpredictable. our coins are updating time by time. rightnow we connot tell yet if the market will pump all the way or return in red. but it a good sign of all of us who are waiting for some good news. and f you like to invest its the god time to buy coins.

IT IS RED NOW
April 04, 2018, 07:02:22 AM
Sometimes it goes up sometimes it goes down. Wouldn’t be that important if people would invest smarter. Believe it or not but there are more than enough crypto investor that don’t care about the monthly or weekly volatility. These are usually the ones, that perform the best, because they have multiple sources of income.

No one that joined one or even two years ago is complaining right now. invest in solid projects and stop whining about every little detail. I need to eat every day, that doesnt mean that I’m complaining if I’m hungry, because i know that i have the ability to always acquire food one way or the other. Same goes with money.

Just look at this telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/GhK9kFHh1UJczLLxIEgDlw they show their roi in their spreadsheet and almost had 3.7 million usd but got stomped by the market and are currently sitting at 1 million usd, instead of complaining they tried to expand their investments to ico projects to acquire another source of income.

If you are trading, consider long term investments, ico investments, stock trading and investing, renting apartments with airbnb, rent your car or create other ways to multiply your sources of income. Looking daily at coinmarketcap, doesn’t help anything, except the markets are at all time high and you want to take profits.

ICOs are hit and miss
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
April 04, 2018, 07:00:47 AM
Activity: 56
April 04, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

The market is so volatile dude, we can't predict it easily. I pity those people who lose big money in trading coins, somehow I envy those people who became rich because of the trading coins. There's always losers and winners in this kind of trading given that the market is volatile. These past few weeks there are more red days than the green one. According to other traders, the value of bitcoin will gradually go down to 5000$ or less and who knows, it's just a prediction. When it happens it's the perfect time to buy or invest and hold the coins until its highest value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 06:08:18 AM
We need bigger rises to see big market caps. Now that we are seeing green colors, we do not show that we are in a real upturn. Prices have fallen too much and we have seen a little correction.
This green color is not real Smiley
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 05:31:06 AM
Not to be trusted,candles doesnt shows the real movements of the market.You will need some technical expertise for you to know if the market's movements are bullish and bearish,as far as i can see the movements are bullish but in the general trend we are still in a bearish market so i wont be so sure about these green candles,wait for some confirmation just to be safe.

Analysis shows a little green movement and its not enough power to cover the huge of market cap to bring it up again.
Ya its true this small bullish does not mean anything in huge bearish that start from this Q1 so we need more powerful buyer in crypto to cover all of this.
Activity: 8
April 04, 2018, 05:29:17 AM
Sometimes it goes up sometimes it goes down. Wouldn’t be that important if people would invest smarter. Believe it or not but there are more than enough crypto investor that don’t care about the monthly or weekly volatility. These are usually the ones, that perform the best, because they have multiple sources of income.

No one that joined one or even two years ago is complaining right now. invest in solid projects and stop whining about every little detail. I need to eat every day, that doesnt mean that I’m complaining if I’m hungry, because i know that i have the ability to always acquire food one way or the other. Same goes with money.

Just look at this telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/GhK9kFHh1UJczLLxIEgDlw they show their roi in their spreadsheet and almost had 3.7 million usd but got stomped by the market and are currently sitting at 1 million usd, instead of complaining they tried to expand their investments to ico projects to acquire another source of income.

If you are trading, consider long term investments, ico investments, stock trading and investing, renting apartments with airbnb, rent your car or create other ways to multiply your sources of income. Looking daily at coinmarketcap, doesn’t help anything, except the markets are at all time high and you want to take profits.
Pages:
Jump to: