Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 95. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
April 03, 2018, 08:46:38 PM
Many of us are hoping that this Green Market will last but I think it's just a temporary recover and it will still go to Red Market.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 08:45:31 PM
The market is making many traps. It goes up and down but it goes up more than it falls, we are in a somewhat critical stage, you can only make exchanges taking advantage of the rebounds. Bitcoin can go up to 8k, then go down to 6k by double bottom.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 08:41:42 PM
It does not matter if the green market will remain green in the short term.  What is important however is the development and prospect of the coin you are holding.  Do you see your investment grow as a result of your holdings?
Activity: 3
April 03, 2018, 08:38:50 PM
Not really, time will tell!
Activity: 378
April 03, 2018, 08:38:24 PM
i believe that this month the market will go green and also it will stabilize but know you can buy more because theyre cheap but it is your own choice whether you will buy it or not
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 08:33:09 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I hope market will green again. Its hard to see when market turn to red. I am believe that cryptomarket will remain green and will increasing their market cap. Many people involve in cryptomarket and its very nice if market turn up
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
April 03, 2018, 08:30:01 PM
The  green market now is just a symbol.
 Not totally the start of the uptrend. Wait for the real pump
The price is manipulated a bunch. You would have to wait a long time to see any real results on the statistics of a coin.
Activity: 55
April 03, 2018, 08:27:48 PM
Back in January most people had no idea, that the market would fall THIS low.
Yes, most people who did their homework knew it will go down...
But THIS low?
Most had no idea
So my guess is, the rise will be such as fast and unpredictable as the fall. And when bitcoin will reach 20k, the craziness and the fuzz around will begin again

Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
April 03, 2018, 08:22:50 PM
I think the markets will be in flat. There was a strong fall. Before the onset of the green period should be a break. But the situation on the market is very complicated and a green or red period may begin. But I still think that after a rapid upstreak of crypto and a similar rapid fall, then there will be in flat.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 03, 2018, 08:21:17 PM
Yeah it is green again and I hope this time it will stay green for a very long time, I don't want red days any more. I want it to be green always til we moon
Activity: 64
April 03, 2018, 08:06:35 PM
Well, eventually it will become very green again. And very red again too. The real question is when?
And the master of that question will make high returns Smiley
Xmm
Activity: 440
April 03, 2018, 08:00:04 PM
The market is very volatile, every day we see those red, then green coins! but one thing is certain, there will be still strong growth, we will wait until the end of the year for sure! I think who will keep the coins, despite all the falls, he will get his profit, and of course, he will be surprised at that profit!
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 07:54:35 PM
No, it can be a dead cat bounce. Its better to buy at the middle, that to buy a chart that is about to collapse again. The dead cat bounce is unpredictable. It requires patience from holding.

It not an easy call

I say green
Activity: 196
April 03, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
As far as i can see with bitcoin's movements it can still correct and it might fall below $5k that is why i can confirm using my technicala analysis that we are still in a bearish trend,we shouldnt be risking our money with these times because these market manipulators can easily dump bitcoin once again giving them more profits,and then buyback from the very bottom then repeat the never ending cycle,never use intuition for these matters only technicals can tell.
Activity: 290
April 03, 2018, 07:52:19 PM
well it is not easy to predict that the market will last green but i do believe that the market will last green by the end of the year but their will dump but most of it is dump so don't worry about it believe
Activity: 182
April 03, 2018, 07:45:26 PM
That is stupidity sorry for the word,but reading candles isnt enough to determine the market's situation,you need deep technical analysis and some little fundamentals if you want to confirm if the market is going to be more stable or bullish/bearish trend that depends in the situation,we shouldnt be using our intuition on this matter use technicals as always.
Activity: 148
April 03, 2018, 07:40:12 PM
Not to be trusted,candles doesnt shows the real movements of the market.You will need some technical expertise for you to know if the market's movements are bullish and bearish,as far as i can see the movements are bullish but in the general trend we are still in a bearish market so i wont be so sure about these green candles,wait for some confirmation just to be safe.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 03, 2018, 07:36:00 PM
It's recovering but it won't be that green for so long, it will go green for some days and red for some day until market normalize then we can see green
April 03, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

Well, finally, everything is green! How long we waited for this moment, and then from the red market and the eyes became red.
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
April 03, 2018, 07:31:48 PM
Wont be trusting these candles,probably wait for some good confirmations from technical indicators,or some good fundamentals in the market beofe putting my money back to these altcoins so that there will be less doubts if these are just another bulltraps that can sucked up all of our money if ever it happens,mostly these big players are playing mind games that is why we need some assurance.
Pages:
Jump to: