Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN today! Bull Run starting now? - page 10. (Read 1859 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
That is a good sign for now but wait for more days, hope it continues to be in Green market so that we can attract more investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I hope it is a bull market. But there were so many days like this last 4 months and we still have bear one. We need as minimum several days or weeks like this to believe in a bright future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In my opinion, this is not the beginning of a bull market.
This is just a big rally in a bear market, so we need to be cautious.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
One day doesn´t mean anything, we have to wait little bit longer to say that!

But it will be so nice, I am little bit afraid of crypto future if we were still in the bear market  Angry.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Based on my understanding and previous experience for ever dump there will be one stable state it will long atleast for week this time stable state was 320 to 330 billion marketcap . Now it’s reached 349 billion hope it’s the movement for next big bull run .
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?

The market endures now, to put it mildly, not the best times … It is difficult even to predict when at last the situation with him is arranged and whether will be adjusted in general. He as though has stiffened in some bewilderment, and even itself can't understand what occurs and where to move further. It seems to me, there can shortly be some bomb, a sensation which will define a vector of further development of the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?
Pages:
Jump to: