Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN today! Bull Run starting now? - page 6. (Read 1859 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
Hopefully, this will be a good start for bitcoin and crypto currency to bounce back. I am sure sooner or later the crypto currency market conditions will revitalize. I can not imagine if the crypto currency would be extinct due to unfavorable market conditions. But with the current market conditions, it gives me hope again to trust the crypto currency in investment. The key is patient. Without patience, then we will be marginalized by professional players. It's a test in investing crypto currency, so much that it depends on us whether affected trends or not. Hopefully with a return to normal market then investment in crypto currency is more promising again.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
the price will stay below 8k until the end of the month, I'm not so sure of bitcoin, because whales are ready to set the price anytime, even tomorrow could be BTC up 20% or it could be down 20%, very difficult to guess
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?

Well, no one could predict that ,maybe its another manipulation and trap. Its too early to predict that we are on bull run because its very stable on 7k+ usd and bull run means continues bullish   of an asset which is typically over a sustained time period such as,month or years. On my personal opinion its okay that Bitcoin will sleep until the end of the year so that late investore and newbies of crypto can still dive at the cheapest price of bitcoin right now. Bitcoin maybe slow right now but when mass addoption comes maybe its a cry time for those who didnt believe on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Bull run? No way. The prices have not even risen to a good price, just a little bit, enough to take us out of the red market but not enough to make any real impact on all of the prices.
Too early to get excited and say that we're in bull run already.

We really should stop expecting a bull market this year because it won't happen
We are overwhelmed when we see 1% increase for the price of tokens we are holding.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

It's hard to predict since we all know rhat cryptocurrench is volatile and it's always changing. We should know that we can't predict it's value. However, it is still a positive thing for us and we must be hopeful about it. Let's just hope for the best as we patiently hold our holdings.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

Maybe it's a good sign for start of bull run but still we can see market is stable at 7k price but we can't lose hope I know marjet will recover and start to rise again.
Activity: 602
I think it's too early to say that a bull run is starting... unfortunately the Green is not so "heavy" and there are no significant high rises in main coins... let's see next days if green will stand or not..
Activity: 486
At present, the market rate is declining after an increase in the exchange rate. The bull market, in my opinion, the bull market is only run in late 2018, as demand for cryptos grows. So you should hold and wait until Q4 in 2018, then the rate of cryptos will increase many times.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business

actually when you look up into coin market caps,all crypto coins is in the green zone,hoping that this maybe the sign of bull run,as what they said one of the known person in digital currency,otherwise maybe this happen  is not assurance that this situation now is the main step of bull run,and we cannot let the people to take away of what there truly believing,because mostly people or bitcoiners now is starving the truly profits of cryptocurerency just like happen before last year.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
The market is being grossly manipulated lately such that it being GREEN doesn't signal any sort of bull run. Swing traders are probably the only ones making some money in the current market conditions
Activity: 406
Don't really expect anything right now because we can't guarantee it until the price become more stable, these price increase are just a normal things in crypto. Just wait for the right time and that is when the last quarter of the year comes when Bitcoin and other altcoins really maximize their potentials where the price increase happens. The best thing to do right now is to wait and don't stress yourself about the price changes.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think this is not the beginning yet. The market is very unstable-today growth, tomorrow fall. We will watch, watch and hope for long-awaited growth. We need a push, we need positive news.

The market/price right now is actually quite stable. Price has been fluctuating between $7,400 to $7,800. No major rise or drop has taken place within the last few weeks. Its actually a good sign for now. Once the wall is broken we might see some sweet rise for a while. That is what has been happening in the last few years.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Bull run? No way. The prices have not even risen to a good price, just a little bit, enough to take us out of the red market but not enough to make any real impact on all of the prices. We really should stop expecting a bull market this year because it won't happen
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

Bitcoin has been between the rise and down at this price range for the past month and half, at this point and this change rate i feel like bitcoin becoming more stable, the market is quite unpredictable and unstable, and any change in the price does not mean that it is going to be a bull run, it could be due to various things that are happening, but never the less all we can do is hope for the price to go up soon just hold.
Activity: 87
not yet... we need a pump followed by a media frenzy, followed by people getting wealthy from new altcoins and telling their friends!  Grin
Activity: 168

They are green indeed but I wouldn't count on it. I think they're still stabilizing and it's too early to tell.
Activity: 216
Merit: 15

I do not know if it's possible to call it an awakening. It's too early to say what will happen next, someone says that an even greater price drop is possible. But it's also possible this is a chance to purchase before raising the price..
Activity: 476
I think this is not the beginning yet. The market is very unstable-today growth, tomorrow fall. We will watch, watch and hope for long-awaited growth. We need a push, we need positive news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
A good team, tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their business,
all this shows how reliable and promising this company is. I think it's worth to join.
Activity: 364

Now so simply can not say that the market will only go up, it is not very stable and we see that it grows then falls again, I think it takes time to normalize it and only then will growth
Pages:
Jump to: