Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN today! Bull Run starting now? - page 7. (Read 1859 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?

I think it's too early to talk about a bullish market, because it must take a few days in the green to say that the market is really in the hands of the bulls. But there are good indications to that.  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?
nevermind, there will be lots of bulltraps around this summer. People were saying 6th of june and we saw it yesterday, nothing happened. It will be same for summer also, low volume and low volatility will be araound most of time
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
Not yet until at least the end of the year 2018. This year is not good time for cryptocurrency as many countries stood against it and others sprung into action with regulation measures. However, to the happiness of investors, regulators are acknowledging the importance and relevance of cryptocurrency. 2019 year onward is good for crypto.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I hope it is a bull market. But there were so many days like this last 4 months and we still have bear one. We need as minimum several days or weeks like this to believe in a bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
It has no sense to rejoice when the bitcoin growth in price for 100$. It is a small change which tells nothing. We have not reaced the marks of 8-9-10 thopusand dollars. It is too early to say about bull trend.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
No, I think that you should get used to the fact that bitcoin has recently begun to grow very carefully, but after it immediately loses several hundred dollars in price, many market participants already speak about the most powerful manipulation of the market, but just as now people simply sit in anticipation.
others might say that the market is good now because of the color green. but we cannot assure it when qill it last ling, maybe for next week the color red is in the market again so I suggest to you that every time you will need to be ready to what might happen. if the color is red then, accept it and if it's green then it is great
Maybe? we all both don't know when the cryptocurrency actually awakens from decreasing. Am I right?
Because it is not predictable that you considered your prediction will be right as what you think.
As of now, it is early to decide whether crypto is arising from a dip all we have to do is just wait when it is bounce back the price in market cap.

The question is, are you ready for the bull run? have you invested a lot of crypto?
We are wishing when it comes back but we don't have any crypto on our portfolio.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
No, I think that you should get used to the fact that bitcoin has recently begun to grow very carefully, but after it immediately loses several hundred dollars in price, many market participants already speak about the most powerful manipulation of the market, but just as now people simply sit in anticipation.
others might say that the market is good now because of the color green. but we cannot assure it when qill it last ling, maybe for next week the color red is in the market again so I suggest to you that every time you will need to be ready to what might happen. if the color is red then, accept it and if it's green then it is great
Activity: 560
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Somehow or rather the bear and bull seems fighting. It just goes up and down and bitcoin affects the altcoin prices as well.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
the market is always green in my eyes and all I see is green leaf which of course is the dollar of the technology. it only depends on who is seeing what, I don't look at the green on the CMC chart list i look at it from the trade and money making part.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It is too early to talk about the bullish mood of the cryptocurrency market, the market is uncertain now. Everything can change quickly in one direction and in another. For the bullish movement we need large investments, which we do not observe yet(
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Seeing the market green has been a thing of while, thus maintaining the fact that the market is not stable yet. Therefore, we aren't even near bull talk less of it running. Henceforth, this is actually a call for everyone all to exercise more patience also with the hope of something better sooner or later.
Activity: 532
It is too early to decide what will happen in the future. continue to monitor the developments that happened to be able to find out how the future later. many of the concerns that could only happen if in a hurry if taking a decision in this regard.
Activity: 199
I think we will see the market continue to fall. I don't believe the green market anymore.
Activity: 308
The greens that we are experiencing recently are not a full recovery green buddy. This is somewhat called the lower greens. I mean a form of green in the lower expected price. The true green will happen when we get closer to the all time high once again
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
Now the sign of the bull market will be the growth of altkoins, not bitcoin! Bitcoin will run after the altoquines in the bull market! I think that we have not reached this point yet!
Activity: 31
In my opinion, this is not the beginning of a bull market.
This is just a big rally in a bear market, so we need to be cautious.
Activity: 294
crypto lenders are losing value in the recent times and the color of the graphics is red. today there have been positive developments and I hope this will be the beginning of the bull season.
Activity: 54
It is unlikely that it will grow very quickly for a large amount,and this is a small splash, but no more.Judging by his schedule, everything happens quickly and rarely  Wink
Activity: 252
I do not think that bitcoin will start to grow in price. I expect it to continue to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: