Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN today! Bull Run starting now? - page 9. (Read 1859 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?

I'm not sure if this is the beginning of the bull market, but I hope so. If the downward trend keeps these days, no wonder that BTC can drops below $ 7K.   Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Not entirely sure but the fact that previous peak is 8k and there's lots of resistance going on which slows down the gains, i wouldn't predicate that deep but from what i see market has became mature and lots of speculators are not willing to reinvest their earnings, catalysts are scattered around and seems like we need something bigger to push it further, cryptomarket itself is pretty established in our social but seems like there's much more to achieve but investors are happy with the previous price.
All of these are too early to celebrate were not yet in bull run the price of bitcoin are steady in the range of 7k USD, It is hard to predict the price movement of cryptocurrency. Well, let's wait what's gonna happen by this month at least we are prepared for the bull run to invest now as much as you can and let's all wait when the price bouncing back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Not entirely sure but the fact that previous peak is 8k and there's lots of resistance going on which slows down the gains, i wouldn't predicate that deep but from what i see market has became mature and lots of speculators are not willing to reinvest their earnings, catalysts are scattered around and seems like we need something bigger to push it further, cryptomarket itself is pretty established in our social but seems like there's much more to achieve but investors are happy with the previous price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31

While its great news that BTC has recovered and did not break that dreaded 6.8k trend line, its important to temper expectations. All the charts still show that we are still in the same downtrend and its in my opinion naive to think that 5-8% move up can be categorized as the start of the next bull run. Its better to be cautious and not make these type of calls right now. IMO you cannot call a trend reversal until BTC breaks 8.8-9.2k and can establish a higher high from the last upward movement
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Today's market conditions are indeed very good. Most cryptocurrencies have started to rise. Bitcoin has also had a great turnaround. I hope that such market conditions will continue to last!
Activity: 308

I think yes. The green market is a good sign. Let's wait for the good days to come back. Keep your faith in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
On the one hand, everyone is waiting for a frenzied market. But on the other hand December last year was very pumped. And this situation, which we have seen for six months, originates from December. People invested too much, and many were disappointed.
 If the green candle continues for some time, then we can talk about some kind of forecasts for the bull market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Hoping that bull run will start sooner. It will just happen when the market volume increases. It needs many investors so that the market will go pump to the moon. Hoping that this will be the start of recovery and also hoping that the price will increase further.
Activity: 164

Its hard to say but we are sure hoping for a bull run sooner or later. It seems like there are not so many investors right now waiting in line so i hope the situation turns around in the next few weeks.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
The bull market is when bitcoin confidently goes over the psychological level in the price of $ 10,000. Less than this level will be the usual market fluctuations.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
i think market is pretty steady since a long time..ups and downs but always staying in the same range...a strong bull run requires some big news these days
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
There was this meme in 9gag yesterday. Only one green candle and the question "is this bull market starting?" Whenever this question is asked the bear had us all.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
no this is just bitcoin having a recovery.
for bitcoin we don't know yet if it end up as a big rise (the bull run) or not until we see it started. there are good signs though.

for altcoins this is just a small rise because bitcoin stopped  dropping and they could have some dead cat bounces at this point. it may not continue more than what it currently is.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think we shouldn't be too excited about it right away. Lets wait for the BTC and other crypto currencies to get spikes of at least 10-20% more than the current rate. This will bring them to their original prices of last month and thus it will be above the resistance level. For BTC lets wait until it catches the prices of 8000 USD and more which seems to be resistance this time and if that does happen then we can say that w are in the bull run. A bull run is always above 15% from the start price of bottom which it has not achieved yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I am not quite sure about this because i know it wont last that long but if it last that long it would hope it that would be the start of bull run so lets just wait and hope that will happen but nothing is impossible
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I doubt it’s a start of a bull stage, it’s just cyclic that bitcoin goes a bit up after falling. I’ll say that it’s a bull stage when it would rise stable during at least a week, not a day or two.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think this is the beginning of the bull run for bitcoin and altcoins because the last month of the first half of the year always bring good tidings for the crypto market. The stage is set!
I did see the current market is quite green. I am sure for the future the coin is able to become the mainstay coin and make the market continues to increase rapidly. running so fast will greatly help the market. with the sign of a green market and continues to increase this makes market increasingly proud.
Activity: 248

I think this is the beginning of the bull run for bitcoin and altcoins because the last month of the first half of the year always bring good tidings for the crypto market. The stage is set!
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
🤖UBEX.COM
I think that the growth of bitcoin can be said if it lasts at least 7 days in growth, and rises above 8,000.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
But in my opinion, Bull run will not happen now, I predict Bull run will happen in October this year, for traders, the use of scalping techniques is very useful today
Pages:
Jump to: