Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN today! Bull Run starting now? - page 5. (Read 1859 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
It is not a bull market at the moment, no matter when the bull market arrives. I will maintain a rational attitude and view, and treat the market calmly. It is only part of my investment. Don't hold too much hope.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
It seems like the bulls are coming back. Coins are "taking turn" to recover from the extreme dump. I am staying positive and bullish.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
I don't see it, there a bit more than 50% of the coins in green but that's just a few % gains. When we will see Bitcoin price above $9,000 we can start talking about some serious movement.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
I don't see the market being green. I see that the market continues to fall.
Me too.I'm not seeing it green already.Maybe the price is starting to recover steadily,and hopefully it will not continue to fall even more.I believe bull run will soon to happen this year.
Activity: 70
I don't see the market being green. I see that the market continues to fall.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?
Don't be so hasty when making conclusions. The bullrun has yet to come and sudden increase in the market are just mere volatility in the market. For now be patient and hold because consistency is still lacking in the market at this point. Maybe, things will be in green soon and that should be an enough reason to hold now. Expectations of the increase might be pure speculations but is still helpful.
Activity: 155
I don't think it is the beginning of the bull season we all have been waiting for yet. I think that it might just be only but a temporary rise maybe as a result of some pumping p=or whatever. I think that the bear market might still rule over the industry for a while, before we experience a bull season again. This is not a bull run yet.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
I don't think we'll have to wait another couple of months. Most likely, the market recovery will start at the end of September, but it is more interesting how long the bullish market will last, whether it will be long or bearish market prevails again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I don't think so, there is not really a lot of increase in the price of the coins, bitcoin only moved up a couple of hundred so I would not exactly refer to that as the start of a bull market. Maybe the start of a little bit of recovery before another bear market but definitely not the start of a bull market. We should not be expecting a bull market for another couple of months.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
Today bitcoin broke through 6800$ mark and it was a good event, however, the bull market has not yet begun. There is an opinion that today's growth was caused by the release of the next volume of the USDT. I think that there will be one more bottom with a bitcoine price of $ 6000.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The market is down as well as it does not just happen because the price of bitcoin or altcoins is still falling when many investors have dumped their tokens.
Activity: 296
I do not share your optimism. In my opinion, these are not green days yet. Bulls are very hard now. I think that this time bitcoin can not grow. Bears are still very strong. It seems to me that until the fall there will be no good growth.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
I think it's too early to say that a bull run is starting... unfortunately the Green is not so "heavy" and there are no significant high rises in main coins... let's see next days if green will stand or not..

Bull run may have started as the bottom is already reached and we can see that it is trading at around 6300$ now. So soon it will cross 7k as well and within we seeing as btc is volatile may be 1000$ jump can happen in few hours of time itself. So keep buying at this rate and see how much gains in some months only you can make it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
Well, I noticed too that market is green (god bless) and I hope that it is going to contineu to be green this time, during last couple of month market already was green, but not so long
Activity: 364
the market now can not be controlled in real terms, because now when the market is green but in the next time the market can turn red again so I think it is not a stable time for a market, and should be able to wait some time ahead to see the market always green color.
there is no stable time for the market always there is some changes of color of it that there is some other time that we can be able to see it in a green so we should be aware of that.
Activity: 523
the market now can not be controlled in real terms, because now when the market is green but in the next time the market can turn red again so I think it is not a stable time for a market, and should be able to wait some time ahead to see the market always green color.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
yeah suddenly see the raise to 7.7k USD for bitcoin but it went down suddenly. Looking things positively now and set target for Q4 2018

Currently most coins prices are greatly affected although not directly related by Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Blockchain with solar energy
Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?
didn't see any bull run yet, sadly Sad((
what I'm expecting just so much higher, cause market was at dip for too long.
hope they not dump anymore. people were too disappointed
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
It's going down again.. I think the time has yet to start right. The real bull run in my opinion will start on Q4 I guess.
In the meantime, why not fill your bag with as much btc as you could? In my opinion, I think bitcoin will stay at this point ($7,5K) until then.
Hopefully, the real bullish market will happen as soon as possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
the bullish market has not started guys. the market still must wait for bitcoin to recover. and it seems to be difficult.

we will see bitcoin price after july, if after july bitcoin still running slowly, then i think this year we will not see the bullish market, except in the middle road of bitcoin get big support. and make bitcoin up and high
Pages:
Jump to: