Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 11. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
The market is red for some reason, today the market is green, but in most cases it is really red, all this is called sideways movement, because today there is no obvious trend for a fall or a rise, we just hang in the air today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 08:43:11 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
I am also losing hope on the market becuse everytime i see the market i am so shock why the market is not performing very well, and even i am losing hope on the matket i still try to be positive and i am still dreaming that the market will be green like what happen last year.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 08:37:02 AM
dont loose hope buddy. the market will rise again lets us just need to do is to hodl wait and when the time comes sell and earn.
Activity: 317
October 05, 2018, 08:05:21 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

confidence there will be a new market that will make bitcoin improve and the crypto will like getting a fresh air and getting excited with a big and improved prize
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 05, 2018, 07:59:05 AM
It is, there is going to be a lot of those from here on out since we are technically going into another bear market which will most likely end up lasting for a couple of years at a time. This is not the time to be looking for green in the market but rather this is the time to buy coins and make sure that you have a good stash waiting for the bull
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
Many people have become accustomed to this state of the market. At the moment, I am more surprised by a sharp increase than a sharp drop. Unfortunately, the market did not meet the expectations of many investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 04:42:56 PM
Yes, the market is very thin now, now it is still possible we will fall, so it is certainly very sad but you need to wait in 2019, I think the market reversal
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 03, 2018, 12:25:48 AM
When market goes red, all you need to do is hold and even buy more so that when the market will green again, then you can profit.
Activity: 322
October 03, 2018, 12:21:42 AM

I'm really sad to observe such a situation. Now the positions of the crypto market have really deteriorated significantly. But I still keep optimism, I believe in excellent opportunities for further development of the market - from next year its positions should be restored steadily.
Activity: 546
October 02, 2018, 02:21:30 AM
October wil tell us the actual situation of the year if Bitcoin start moving in October it will then good for this year otherwise this year will called worst for crypto currencies.

Actually, I do not think that October will change the situation. The market will change its color all the time. Today, it can be red, and tomorrow all will think that the bull run is coming as it is green finally.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 01, 2018, 03:36:59 PM
Market is sideway now, I think 3 last month of this year and 2019 will be bull period of crypto, let's hope ETF for bitcoin will be accepted, then market will green again
You're somehow right but not totally correct with your predictions because the market will only experience some slightly increase in price till November while another dump in price will happen when it December. However, it will take up to at least 6months before we experience some bull running in the next year market.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 01, 2018, 04:14:29 AM
I think the market began to be restored. Ripple grows and I wait that it will be the beginning of growth of the market. Let's pray for it
Activity: 30
October 01, 2018, 04:12:49 AM
Market is sideway now, I think 3 last month of this year and 2019 will be bull period of crypto, let's hope ETF for bitcoin will be accepted, then market will green again
Activity: 406
October 01, 2018, 04:04:04 AM
For investors who have invested for a long term, this is not the best year, as their assets have lost at least 50-100% in price. In turn, for traders it is a great opportunity to earn money in this market. Volatility is quite high and many people earn very well at the market jumps. Learn to benefit from any situation
Activity: 348
October 01, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
Fall is not eternal. When we reach the bottom, then push away and start growing. Just be patient and wait.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

Never give up mate. Remember that there are good things come to those who waits. And also, always have patience in here because everything will be back at it's normal situation and possibly get even more better in a coming days.
Activity: 210
October 01, 2018, 02:56:42 AM
Come on mate. I don't see why you should loose hope in crypto. If crypto has been rough for a whole year or few months, it calls for endurance. When crypto is in good time, you forget to share testimony. Now that crypto is down, you are only loosing hope. This is the time we need to show passion in crypto and things will turn around. The long awaited time has not arrived yet but it will soon arrive. Just a matter of time, crypto will recover.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 01, 2018, 02:55:24 AM
Red market again is a common thing in cryptocurrency.
That is why cryptocurrency is preferred by short term traders.
You can also take advantage of situations like this for take profits.
Activity: 268
October 01, 2018, 02:41:02 AM
I am absolutely sure that now this situation is the best time to start a promising investment of your money. Now the prices have come close to their minimum, so the best time to hold and buy coins with good potential comes. From next year, prices will rise in price, so investors will be able to get income.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 07:16:40 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency will be reborn despite the fact that the market is falling
Pages:
Jump to: