Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 12. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 12:28:35 PM
It has a worry to see the coins in a greater dip like this. What I use to ask myself is that,when will there be stabilisation of the coins and when will I get the advantage of benefiting from the investments I have made for years.
Activity: 350
💲
September 30, 2018, 12:13:27 PM
I am not a panic seller, I will keep my coin and will not sell it now. For my experience, bitcoin will soon recover
I would like to hope that the current state of the crypto-currency market will outlast more the number of projects, rather than the most eminent.

Yeah, I am hoping for the same thing. I hope that this prolonged bear market will destroy the bad projected coins and tokens. For example, Eos, should just go back to a under top 500 coin in coinmarketcap cap. And like Eos a lot of other coins. I hope that good and strong project will survive this red market and they will shine next year
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
I think today is the day when the crypto market pushed off from the bottom and adopted a bullish trend, let's remember today!)
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 30, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
I am not a panic seller, I will keep my coin and will not sell it now. For my experience, bitcoin will soon recover
I would like to hope that the current state of the crypto-currency market will outlast more the number of projects, rather than the most eminent.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
September 30, 2018, 11:38:00 AM
Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency will recover and continue its development but not this year. this year will be the worst for cryptocurrency
Yes and it saddens me and for sure most of us but lets hope the green days will arrive soon. Lets be patient so that we would maximize each coin. Keep that all in mind
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
Market will always be red and green, there are no other colors, get used to it.
Activity: 140
September 30, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency will recover and continue its development but not this year. this year will be the worst for cryptocurrency
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
Market is red again, meaning that the market price is going down. Don't ever lose your hope when you are a good trader because I believe that everything will going back in a better situation and revive again. Just be patient of waiting. A good trader is very optimistic and positive.

I think the biggest factor that makes the market red again and it's hard to recover is because of the many scam projects, when investors are hit by a scam, we can be sure they will think negatively about the cryptocurrencies industry.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 10:18:25 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
Any financial market or instrument has its own cycles, I would recommend you to read more about because mostly it's a pure psychology. You need to have confidence and stick with a market trend to succeed.
Activity: 49
September 30, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
Hope and understanding nature will help us to have more hope. What happens must go down and what goes down will appear, that is what I believe. I believe the bitcoin price will go into the uptrend cycle which will bring great reward to a strong enough person.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 30, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
to be honest, it is not red enough. we need to make one more good wave down and it will be the end for correction
Activity: 53
September 30, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
Hope and understanding nature will help us to have more hope. What happens must go down and what goes down will appear, that is what I believe. I believe the bitcoin price will go into the uptrend cycle which will bring great reward to a strong enough person.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 30, 2018, 09:29:00 AM
Market is red again, meaning that the market price is going down. Don't ever lose your hope when you are a good trader because I believe that everything will going back in a better situation and revive again. Just be patient of waiting. A good trader is very optimistic and positive.

Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 30, 2018, 09:21:53 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

Everything we hope is not in accordance with the facts, some even feel panicked and anxious, seeing prices continue to deteriorate.

But for those who have had experience who have known the Crypto world for a long time, of course they think this often happens from previous years.

I also hope that crypto will increase according to my expectations, and I think that crypto will have a long time, and I am also sure that crypto will definitely rise again in accordance with the expectations of all of us in this forum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 30, 2018, 09:21:02 AM
There is nothing terrible in this, the fact is that the market is trying to get rid of weak players, and large game players buy coins in order to raise the market as high as possible. We can say that this is a lifeline for the further development of the cryptocurrency industry.
I really agree with your opinion, the current market does look normal even though it has decreased several times but not too badly, I personally really like things like this to benefit from the weak players who panic when prices go down
Activity: 588
September 30, 2018, 09:20:01 AM
No, this is not true, the market remains in a stable state, which is very serious outraged. Where is the volatility of Bitcoin, which was before, it very much fed people in this regard, and now something very terrible is happening. It seems to me that this is not very serious.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 30, 2018, 09:18:12 AM
Perhaps in the near future the values on the chart of the market will become even more red. This will be due to the decline that will begin if there is a negative decision on the ETF, and therefore the price of Bitcoin may fall to $ 5000.
Activity: 392
September 30, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
At time  cryptomarket is unstable so you can hold all altcoins if you are good trader you can trading in exchange But at time best opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency. I hope you can earn big profit.
Activity: 434
September 30, 2018, 09:07:05 AM
If btc continues to behave instable there can be bloodbath in the market again. It is always advisable to grab your favourite altcoins in dips.
Pages:
Jump to: