Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is still Green this month.What do you think? - page 13. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
it seems that prices are starting to improve in late April, I expect mid mei bitcoin and ethereum prices to return to normal
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
yes, the market has started to re-green! this is good news for coin holders. and the fruit of patience when the market falls. this is good news for people who decide to invest when the market falls.
Activity: 110
I think the market will be green for months . In the middle of summer it will go down . By the end of the year will begin to grow . This is my opinion
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Market is still Green this month.What do you think?
Bitcoin touch again 20k soon?

We are in bull run and happening of that has got more than sufficient chances. The dips were enough to fill up the most of the sell orders during the past there to four months. Now is the time where buy walls are taking over and keeping it high enough or green everywhere. I am sure there will more investors getting affectionate about the bitcoin rise and they will start to enter into it as the mid year approaches. Everyone knows that by the mid year bitcoin gets sufficient market cap to reach higher prices. So yeah it may not be 20K but it will be more than 10K surely.
Activity: 420
Ueah aure i gree with you. It sames like me.
I think this time all crypto coin is slowly grow up in price.
And surely i think BTC will touch in $20000 or more.
I think that maybe will be happend in December or january.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
It seems to me that bitcoin will not cost $ 20,000. There are no sufficient grounds for this growth. If the news is positive, it is not a guarantee of growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
I'm not sure about $20k but I think we might be headed for $10k if the market keeps recovering and that is a good start. Although with an increase in price we should always expect that there will be a price dip not far off and we should take advantage of that. I really hope the market continues recovering though, we could all use some good news
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
Nobody can say for sure what the price will be tomorrow.

However, things have definitely been looking good recently and if more outside money comes in and crypto sees more adoption, I can easily see Bitcoin surpassing the $20k mark again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
In my personal analysis the up trend of cryptocurrencies price will run until the end of year and today is good time to investing for six months later, i don't want make speculation about the bitcoin's price will touch 20k or not, but if you make investing in bitcoin or another cryptocurrencies now, you will get the profit in six months later, it is easy way for me to getting money without do analysis candle chart.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
It looks like it will reach 9k this week. Or even maybe this day. I am feeling positive about this green in the market. It might be the sign that the next bull run is not far from now. Although, we should still be cautious on whether selling or buying or trading. Since we still don't know what might happen to the market in the next weeks. Maybe, this is just a facade, and might bring a downfall again. Hopefully, this will be a good sign.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: