Pages:
Author

Topic: market red - page 10. (Read 1900 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 02:46:38 AM
Crypto market has been fluctuating from one point to another for over four months now, Mostly when it comes in situation of high quantity of supply towards the Crypto market, while few demand, it affects the market by falling and I think that what happened the current falling of market price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 02:37:52 AM
I advise you not to panic in the near future, everything will improve and the market will be bullish
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
June 13, 2018, 08:05:47 AM
What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts

Well, am not really an expert when it comes to investing with anything including cryptocurrencies and in this matter altcoins so I am just sharing my own personal experience on this matter. I have been with cryptocurrency since 2016 and it was 2017 or last year that I really accumulated some good altcoins (as well as Bitcoin and Eth, of course) but later on I realized that HODLING is not a good idea after all when it comes to altcoins (maybe a select few can be good for hodling but generally the idea is not good). Now, we are experiencing a great dip again and what I am doing is just do nothing as I am expecting that soon the tide will be reversed. For ordinary guys like me, trading is not a good option as we can not ascertain when is the end of the dip and the start of the rise. We just have to hold on a little bit.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:05:09 AM
These prices are too alluring. There will be an impulsive bull run on BTC in the coming weeks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
June 13, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

save money and do not take risks when the market is in a state that is affected by a big FUD is very bad to make a purchase. and for a preview always see the latest news and see how the signal you get from the market specify the support point you have analyzed carefully
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 07:57:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: