Pages:
Author

Topic: market red - page 9. (Read 1900 times)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
June 14, 2018, 03:50:34 AM
For me the cryptomarket now suffers as what Bitcoin suffers also.Its due to massive dumping last December 2017 of about 30 billion worth of bitcoin investment. Basically its the main reason of BTC’s huge dumping so is the altcoins. I don’t know if this end quarter of the year will repeat the history last year so I cant advice you to invest still.
Can you explain how altcoin gives an impact to the bitcoin? Bitcoin as the major market is very weak right now. It can be manipulated. Altcoin was only following bitcoin. The only sense opinion is about the manipulators was controlling everything right now. Tether as the main factor that brought bitcoin to the moon last year. Altcoin doesn't give any impact to the bitcoin.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 03:43:06 AM
What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts

I sold out almost all of my coins when BTC was 10000. so I think once again market will be green. I try to buy some coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 14, 2018, 03:35:06 AM
For me the cryptomarket now suffers as what Bitcoin suffers also.Its due to massive dumping last December 2017 of about 30 billion worth of bitcoin investment. Basically its the main reason of BTC’s huge dumping so is the altcoins. I don’t know if this end quarter of the year will repeat the history last year so I cant advice you to invest still.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 03:28:43 AM
a good strategy would certainly hold and wait. the market will not be forever red and will surely rise it's time to arrive. even if time allows Red as this would be a good time to buy as much as possible so that it will have a lot of assets to hold in the long run.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 14, 2018, 03:26:33 AM
I think the smart strategy will now be to buy and wait for a long wait until the crypto market is not restored. The main thing is not to panic and believe in your strategy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 03:24:30 AM

Market is undergoing extreme dip period and is in still correction phase.It will take some time to recover.As per some crypto investors it may start going up by upcoming Sep-18.Right now prices are extremely low and you can buy your favorite coins at relatively low rates and hold them till the bull period start.One of the good benefit of this red market is that many shit coins will vanish and only those coins will survive which are timely backed by strong developer teams.My strategy is buy as much as you can and hold them and wait for pump up period.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 03:24:23 AM
Many investors have started to panic after a series of declines. Those who have lost more than 50 percent of their money should hold on, and selling will only cost you more, waiting for the market to rise again. The current market is well suited for the short term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 14, 2018, 03:21:01 AM
I do buy some tokens at when bitcoin and others coins are falling and also sell them when there are increasing.  When bitcoin is falling the newbies are afraid to buy and that is when the professionals do buy and when the greedy began to buy that is when the professionals sells.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 14, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
Don't look at the price as much as possible because if you keep looking at the charts, you're going to worry about it.

It also trigger you to sell when you felt something that you're in loss. My forecast with the current market, we're still at red days so nothing to do but hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

which I know now the market is in a state of red and sometimes green because now the market is still up and down because the bear market has not ended
when the market has not been recovered and not yet stable

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
June 14, 2018, 03:16:15 AM
Strategizing at this point seems defeating, but holding is the best option, depending on your coin. Buying too would be a great option provided you have the financial strength to hold long term, and after proper market survey. I still feel selling is not a good option right now, specially at a loss.

Yes hold is the great thing we should do in this fallen market second is buy crypto at a cheap price. There are many people are afraid in this situation and most of them are beginners. They not know hows the movement of crypto, for me it's a normal because crypto currencies are too volatile.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
June 14, 2018, 03:13:29 AM
When the market is red one thing you need to do is not to panic. If you have some investment ready it is actually the right time to buy now as long you do your research. Just hold and wait for it to recover up to the bullish market.

Yes, it's very good strategy. If you don't know what to do, it's better to do nothing. Also it's good time to buy.
at this point you can look for altcoyins, which are heavily lost in price, but have great potential
Activity: 85
June 14, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
The market began to rebound a bit today. The decline was too serious yesterday. Many investors are very scared, but I always have a hunch that there may be one or two major falls again in the future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
June 14, 2018, 03:10:39 AM
Do not sell at lost, if you have other source of money make use of it leave the money in crypto like it get stucked. Think of other means of getting money do not sell at lost. Market is red yes be wise
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 03:08:51 AM
When the market is red one thing you need to do is not to panic. If you have some investment ready it is actually the right time to buy now as long you do your research. Just hold and wait for it to recover up to the bullish market.
Activity: 234
June 14, 2018, 03:04:15 AM
It is normal for the mayor to rise or fall, so there is nothing to worry about. It is important that your beliefs are strong enough until the market rebounds, or you sell all the tokens you have at the bottom, which is sad. Cry
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Need a Bombic PR? 💣
June 14, 2018, 03:01:50 AM
Everyone's trying to act as per graphs from previous years. But obviously the market's changed. Still I think we'll go in deep green this summer. Just HODL.
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 02:59:34 AM

personally, I think, Crypto Market has fluctuated from one point to another. Mostly when it comes in situations of high supply amounts to the Crypto market, while little demand, it affects the market by fall. nor is it full of panic with situations like this. I am sure if everything will get better and the market will be bullish.

Activity: 216
June 14, 2018, 02:57:00 AM
I think this is the right time to buy. Do not panic yourself, stay calm with this condition. I believe the market conditions will look green again. And for now, I still hold BTC and ETH, because both of these coins are falling.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 14, 2018, 02:46:59 AM
Strategizing at this point seems defeating, but holding is the best option, depending on your coin. Buying too would be a great option provided you have the financial strength to hold long term, and after proper market survey. I still feel selling is not a good option right now, specially at a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: