Pages:
Author

Topic: market red - page 4. (Read 1900 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 18, 2018, 04:01:50 AM
Hi, for me it's a normal market condition. I've been working on crypto-currencies since 2013, and I've seen a different market. Experience shows. Now is the time to buy.
I think so. Truth not experienced (such as I) hard to see the bottom of the market. I am often mistaken for 10%. Therefore, my profit is not so high at the time of the green market.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:00:49 AM
I dont have any strategy on it.
just was thinking to invest since is red market now.

probably looking on TRON and Cardano to invest some on it.

Grin Cheesy
Activity: 27
June 18, 2018, 03:58:29 AM
well for me , i will invest ALTcoin with certain amount since is red in market now (low)
Activity: 364
June 18, 2018, 03:55:45 AM
What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts

If the market is red i advised everyone dont sell your coins or tokens, you  bought it not for selling cheap, dont rush to participate in ICO choose only the best of the offerings, purchase reliable coins use the discounts  but dont be greed and dont buy at once, if rates go lower you need to have some reserve for new purchases, for mid and long term you can choose any coin of top 20 list, for profit it really needs strong fundamental analysis .
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 03:39:39 AM
Yes in this 6months cryptocurrency market was down for many times, crypto investors were disopointed many times. They are continuously waiting for thier expected profits .
Activity: 146
June 18, 2018, 03:28:16 AM
I think this is a good time for us to invest, the market is down, all the coins are very low, choose the good cryptocurrency you want to invest in, and it will bring you a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 434
June 18, 2018, 03:21:53 AM
the market fall was certainly better to withstand alone. waiting for the time to arrive in the market back in green again even to ride great. It is indeed that time when arriving there will be no one knows but definitely better hold off on entering into panic selling cheap.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 03:19:05 AM
Of course, it will be red now, it has been growing for the whole 2017 year, and now it is downtrend, it can be for this year or maybe next year, nothing strange in it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 03:09:22 AM
Well my strategy is when market is fall buy more cheap crypto and if you bought already you should keep hold it will increase the price soon.
Activity: 434
June 18, 2018, 01:42:40 AM
The market needs to clean itself from all the weak hands. Crypto needs to become again something nobody talks about anymore, because everyone thinks the bubble has crashed. And then it'll go up again. Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2018, 01:39:50 AM
selling allcoin then relax to holiday Grin
the market is un-friendly now, very difficult to predict
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 01:37:46 AM
What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts

which I see the market has fallen several times and until now also has not been back up and with  the current market decline many people who prefer Hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices to return stable because soon altcoin prices will return and can benefit again

Activity: 26
June 18, 2018, 12:18:15 AM
for me right now on this market situation is try to buy the only best coins tokens at the moment because the best coin tokens has a big change to survives this bad market and when the market are recover again this coin tokens will be sure rises again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 03:15:38 PM
There is nothing that can be done in addition to resist and be patient with the situation. Red is indeed often the case even very dominate. but of course even though red could not progress beyond, will arrive where will be got back green even high rise will more than ever. the most important patient san waiting is the right step.
Activity: 406
June 17, 2018, 02:52:33 PM
Trade or wait a bit, then a little more, and then a little more. Then understand that prices will not grow as before the beginning of 2018 and start trading
Activity: 96
June 17, 2018, 02:48:37 PM
this is normal after all, why are there so many people mad about this
this is going to be over in a few months from now, so there is nothing to be worried about
Activity: 100
June 17, 2018, 02:41:33 PM
The market is falling on our hands. Because we have a great opportunity to buy a coin cheaper. The best strategy is waiting for takeoff, keep your coins
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
June 17, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
There is no more appropriate strategy when the price of crypto in the market has decreased than we buy the cryptocurrency to be able to collect it more because in the future the users of cryptocurrency always assume there will be a big price spike and will be profitable. We initially panicked to see market conditions like this but if we have enough capital then it is better to start investing rather than just seeing and doing nothing.

I'm sure they would assume that however it doesn't mean it will happen. People have been assuming that since December last year and yet here we are, down to 6k from 20k. Buying more all this time was definitely not the best idea unless you are trading, buying and selling quickly and locking in profits. Holding and buying dips will only make you broke.
Activity: 644
June 16, 2018, 11:38:45 PM
I hope I will keep my coins because this very important market will fall. And better we patiently wait until the market returns. I think the market will return to normal soon because it will not be in a condition like this there will be many investors who make purchases when the market conditions are currently down.
Activity: 42
June 16, 2018, 11:24:37 PM
Ofcourse when the market is red its always good to buy because the price of the coins is at low value, therefore we can afford for as many as we can. Its good to have it now while the market is red because i know that maybe in the last quarter of this year we will have a green market already.
Pages:
Jump to: