Pages:
Author

Topic: market red - page 6. (Read 1900 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 01:46:18 AM
Ofcourse when the market is red its always good to buy because the price of the coins is at low value, therefore we can afford for as many as we can. Its good to have it now while the market is red because i know that maybe in the last quarter of this year we will have a green market already.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 01:09:41 AM
What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts
The market capitalization is about 300 billion, and the volume of trading will not be happy until the end of the year. So it remains for us to wait a little to reach the last successful path and raise the level to 700 billion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 01:08:20 AM
I do not expect that there will be strong upward movements in the summer. But it can be very easy to press down. Capitalization is falling and the buudt whales have more weight in this scenario. They will organize dumps
Activity: 155
June 15, 2018, 01:06:43 AM
If the market is too long red , my hold strategy
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 01:00:44 AM
Everything depends on the specific situation and on what kind of coins I have. But in most cases I prefer to hold up during the fall of the market.
Activity: 117
June 15, 2018, 12:58:31 AM

save money and do not take risks when the market is in a state that is affected by a big FUD is very bad to make a purchase. and for a preview always see the latest news and see how the signal you get from the market specify the support point you have analyzed carefully
the red market is usually approached amid the development of coins that occur. with market-owned developments usually also can occur in decline at any time. so for when the market goes down to red, it should strive to restore the price and its development to rise again.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 12:50:52 AM
my strategy is to keep hold of assets and always fold my assets. my prediction that the market will recover, but not for now. so take advantage of opportunities while we can.
Activity: 141
June 15, 2018, 12:43:31 AM
Every day the market worries me more and more, I start to panic ... I'm thinking of selling my entire portfolio . Very nervous.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 12:11:30 AM
If the market falls, I invest in cheap altcoins, when the price rises, I will sell them
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 14, 2018, 11:51:23 PM
HODL, HODL, HODL. Dont pay attention to the FUD, dont have soft hands and dont panic sell!
Activity: 25
June 14, 2018, 11:50:37 PM
Accumulate. Easy to buy when prices are this low. Hodl and wait for moon Cheesy
Activity: 434
June 14, 2018, 11:49:41 PM
There is nothing to worries about that,  isn't the first time happen in crypto market and no one wanting it to happen. We shall accept the reality and we don't even complain for that cause it is normal scenarios. Also knowing that crypto is in high volatility today than of before and it looks like more people are getting interest that cause also price fluctuations.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
June 14, 2018, 11:48:40 PM
Whilst most are in fear and selling their coins it is probably the best time to be buying more of your target coins. The lows represent great entry points or even opportunities to average down your break even. If you consider the market may fall further then utilise USDT to park funds and wait.
Activity: 273
June 14, 2018, 11:45:28 PM
The market is really red, I think that the situation will change closer to autumn ...until then, you just have to wait
Activity: 277
June 14, 2018, 11:45:52 PM
My knowledge in this market is not much. I will decide to keep and do nothing. Because no one knows in this market, it is too hard to make a decision in the present.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
June 14, 2018, 11:43:14 PM
Whilst the market is red you will actually see your best opportunities to pick up your target coins for a discounted price. Timing and proper targets are key to making this strategy work and at present, the major resistance point for Bitcoin is 6,100.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 14, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

save money and do not take risks when the market is in a state that is affected by a big FUD is very bad to make a purchase. and for a preview always see the latest news and see how the signal you get from the market specify the support point you have analyzed carefully
this red market is a condition where the development is going down. so it is very risky to make the market fall. this affects the price of every coin on the market is decreasing, and many people feel the loss. therefore to enhance this development we need to support and revive market development.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 11:28:00 PM
Same old question being asked everytime we have a bloody market. There is nothing you can really do but to hold and wait. If you have that extra money it is also the best time to buy more coins but if you are thinking of cutting your loss then sell now and get out of the market. Bottom line is, what ever you want to do at times like this is up to you and dont listen to anyone else.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 14, 2018, 11:19:14 PM
The only strategy applicable in times like this is to be firm and hodl your coins until the bull market or buy additional coins for your portfolio.

For me there's nothing more special to take in bear market, we just have to wait and dont mind those people spreading FUD to avoid being tempted to cut loss because its not a wise idea since you will only lose your money and cant recover it.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

It's simple. If I think the market is still going to go down, then it's time to sell what I have, let it go down for few days, and buy at the second market pump. That is the way I get to earn my money. And it works for me.
Pages:
Jump to: