Pages:
Author

Topic: market red - page 7. (Read 1900 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 10:35:45 PM
Decline continues, no one can predict when reach the bottom, even though I didn't replace all the tokens with USDT, however I will most token into BTC, so this let me loss is reduced.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
June 14, 2018, 10:33:32 PM
My strategy is to switch to USDT. If not converted to USDT, continue holding BTC and ETH. Do not sell when the price is too low
Report to moderator 

Its so normal when crypto coins falla down or mark on red level, its so normal to rise also. In this level its perfect time to buy because the price is low, many investors/traders waiting for this moment, so if you are into crypto invest now, its worth a try.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 10:19:18 PM
My strategy is to switch to USDT. If not converted to USDT, continue holding BTC and ETH. Do not sell when the price is too low
Report to moderator 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
June 14, 2018, 12:47:29 PM
There is no more appropriate strategy when the price of crypto in the market has decreased than we buy the cryptocurrency to be able to collect it more because in the future the users of cryptocurrency always assume there will be a big price spike and will be profitable. We initially panicked to see market conditions like this but if we have enough capital then it is better to start investing rather than just seeing and doing nothing.
Activity: 728
June 14, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
I may acknowledge that I have made a mistake by buying BTC too early because the best approach would be to wait a lower price and after that I should to wait a pivotal point and just when the pivotal point would be appeared, it would be the bets way to buy. I consider that it is not a tragedy because anybody can mistake and I think that my mistake is repairable I mean that I believe that crypto market will grow anyway.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 12:08:25 PM
the best strategy is to not do anything in my opinion. just hodl your coins and wait for it to go back up.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 12:07:07 PM
What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts

I have a week as a vacation with friends beer and barbecue. Sometimes I look at the truth)
I hope after my return the market will start to grow.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 14, 2018, 11:26:38 AM
What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts
What else would be one's strategy than to chill out and start looking for patterns for buying signals ?
The market is in red, everyone is panicking, the market has a lot of potential in the future and I see now as the time to be stylishly taking advantage of the future.

We are all in this to gain a good ground and I simply am not the kind of person who will see a good opportunity and not learn ways to take good advantage of it as that has always been my style and it has worked for me over the years. I guess many people here are following similar strategy like me but unfortunately only very few are sharing their success stories.
Activity: 359
June 14, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
I am holding. holding for good... Hoping for a big growth... my wallet is completely red for now, I`m loosing rapidly, but I am full of hope anywway..
Activity: 138
June 14, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
its natural of bitcoin's price will go down just calm down it will rise up and i think it will rise up more.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 14, 2018, 09:26:45 AM
My strategy for when the market is red is to first of all not have to have a strategy because I would have been responsible with my holdings up until this point so I would have a sell target in mind and a stop target in mind to prevent wild swings. But if I really had to go through a red market like this, I would opt to hold based on the currency charts.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
I think holding is the best strategy in this period where the market is falling deeply. You can buy more altcoin and hold also to increase you profit when the market recover and the price of coin increase.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 09:14:06 AM
I thin red market doesn't make any sense for me. I'm long term holder and already planed to hold for more than 2 year. I think with red market I can take some advantages with buy more coin in cheap price. I also decide to start investing when I see the market fall in Q1. Maybe I can get big profit in 2020.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 09:12:03 AM
what I do is hold my coin because the growth of 2018 is very slow but in July I am sure the market will turn green and hold it is not a bad thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 14, 2018, 09:10:55 AM
Yes, because of the decline in Bitcoin prices to $ 6,500, people have a feeling of not being confident. There are a lot of whales on the market. But this is temporary. The main thing is to wait a little.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 09:09:18 AM
Yes right now the market is red but i believe that the market will recovered immeadiatly so in that case every bounty hunters will sell their coins in a higher rate. Lets watch out the market situatuon.
I also believe that now is the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the lowest prices. Closer to the fall of BTC , and together with it and other cryptocurrencies will start to move up. Now is the time for vacations and recreation, people change their assets in Fiat money, thereby reducing courses. Sooner or later it will end and market will be green. Wait.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
June 14, 2018, 09:06:23 AM
Yes right now the market is red but i believe that the market will recovered immeadiatly so in that case every bounty hunters will sell their coins in a higher rate. Lets watch out the market situatuon.
Activity: 448
June 14, 2018, 08:49:26 AM
The fall is for the bull market. The bear market has been a long time. Maybe this is the last round of this year's bear market. Long term bullish. Never mind. The bull market is coming.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
Well for me I always reserve some USDT in my wallet. I normally use the USDT to buy some coins at market dip and sell them back to USDT when the market recovers for my profit, that's the tactics I normally use during red days.
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 08:44:25 AM
market down in my opinion it's a good time to buy some coins to keep it in the next few months I'm sure the market will not always go down so I'll wait for the right moment to sell my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: