Pages:
Author

Topic: market refresh or just a pump ? - page 5. (Read 3237 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 03:31:55 AM
Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

When this happens, it always inspires every investors to invest crypto currency. Green market is every investors happiness. Red market especially when the price is so low, us so good to start an investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 03:24:06 AM
If I have to choose I want a market or market refresher in green conditions. Because seeing everything makes me happy and wants to sell my coin on cryptocurrency. I hope that market refresher will last long. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 03:19:49 AM
It has been the highest expectation of most ivestors and bounty hunters to expect a spike in the prices of coins to boost their appetite to invest more and more.
it is true, every time there is a surge it will trigger investor interest to invest. but need carefulness to read market. currently the market is uncertain and it looks like investors are still waiting for the right moment
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:46:00 AM
I personally don't understand why can it be like that?
If I have to choose, I want the market conditions to be fresh or green. Because it can benefit us.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 11, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
It has been the highest expectation of most ivestors and bounty hunters to expect a spike in the prices of coins to boost their appetite to invest more and more.
Activity: 633
September 11, 2018, 01:54:45 AM
Unfortunately I don't believe that by the end of this year market will recovery or even start to do it. I expect that it will continue to fall and market cap will fall under  $ 140 trillion. IMHO recovery will begin in June 2019.
maybe it could be happen if many negative news come to market.no more positive news that could be trigger investor buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.but personally i am hope it would not happen, my asset now left only 30% percents.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 11, 2018, 01:42:28 AM
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

if you will look at today's chart, it is different when this thread was posted but being volatile as always, the chart is as crazy as ever, seems that cryptos behave like that naturally, it is in its nature, being so unpredictable and unstable. a lot of pumps and dumps are the result of many traders who are in for a short term investment or they are the panic sellers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 10, 2018, 09:58:15 PM
Last week the market rose slightly, and then the next few days fell again. and now the market is falling again. I exchanged not efresh or pump, the market did not show a significant increase.
Activity: 350
August 25, 2018, 07:09:16 PM
Unfortunately I don't believe that by the end of this year market will recovery or even start to do it. I expect that it will continue to fall and market cap will fall under  $ 140 trillion. IMHO recovery will begin in June 2019.
Around this time I remember not mistake, everyone thinks June every year. But that's not the case. If it is the efforts to enter the market, it is not worth talking about. It is mostly due to general market volatility. It then affects the price of the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 25, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
On the contrary, I believe that the market will recover in the fourth quarter of this year. Although the recently bad news has hit Bitcoin about the refusal of two ETFs by the SEC. But it seems the market is still struggling to grow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 02:58:21 PM
Activity: 15
August 25, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
Time has actually answered this question for us. One thing is crystal clear. It wasn't a refresh after all. Honestly, this has been far from a good year for Bitcoin. And I think the unpredictability has not favored the market at all. Sometimes, I really wish this volatility issue could be solved once and for all. But then you remember that it is actually what makes the currency attractive too. I am really optimistic about the end of this year!
Activity: 518
August 25, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

For me I guess is just a pump right now and I hope this is a start to continie of bitcoin pumping its value so that we are all happy to earn crypro coins.

I do not see any pumps. The market does not change - the cryptos gain a bit, and the next day they lose these 1-7%. These swinging trend might last for several months more.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 10:22:51 AM
It's just a market refresher, if the feeding pump will skyrocket far and far. The rest I think it's just a market game to attract a new investor.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
August 18, 2018, 08:52:47 AM
The fall in the prices of coins on the market has made most people lose hope of how stable the market will be. It is all about time we waited and spy the market because there will be a massive pump in time to come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
It is not yet clear how strong this momentum of growth is. Everything will depend on the penetration of the resistance level by Bitcoin.
Activity: 226
August 18, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

It's just a pump for sure and I'm so happy of it right now.Thanks for this moment that the value of crypto market was started to grow more and all the ICO project will held successfully.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
August 03, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

I do not think that was a market refresh or any pump because seeing how bitcoin market price moves upward has the same thing also on its fall down. I never thought of this i had expected that the market price increase was the start of the bitcoin bull run. Well this is how it is bitcoin has unpredictable market price movement.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
a few days ago the market was pumped and the price of bitcoin reached $ 8500, but now the market is back in red and the price of bitcoin drops to the price of $ 7400.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
Definitely, we can't predict what happens in the event that the market going to return or not and the inquiry is the place the cash going. The entire crypto showcase is diminishing its volume since January its been market bear this year and direct appearing in the diagrams can be a bear remedy in light of the fact that there is no volume regardless of whether has the forces of the bears is as yet more noteworthy than the bulls.
Pages:
Jump to: