Pages:
Author

Topic: market refresh or just a pump ? - page 6. (Read 3237 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
I'm sure that the market has been recovered, this is seen from the daily volume of very large transactions, although the price drop but with the high volume of transactions to be an indication that the market has been refreshed.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
August 03, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
It is very hard to making prediction on crypto currency movement in short term because crypto price fluctuation very high. Instead of making short term prediction, i am prefer hold my coin/token for long term because i am believe long term investment is more profitable and make us more relax with our investment.

The market is taking some toll now and reached 7400$. It was 8200$ back some days back. this could be a serious issue as if people will start to do panic selling and it will result in more fall in the market.  It should be getting stable soon else we may see it below 7k in coming day.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 08:46:09 AM
It is very hard to making prediction on crypto currency movement in short term because crypto price fluctuation very high. Instead of making short term prediction, i am prefer hold my coin/token for long term because i am believe long term investment is more profitable and make us more relax with our investment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 07:45:56 AM
Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

Lol what is a refresh? The market is probably showing signs of a pump and it might happen at anytime. Trust me, the way I’m seeing this, the price might even be way more above the current price around September. The year is coming to an end so anything is likely to happen, the price is never low at the end of the year, it always goes up, although I’m not trying to say that it will pump above 20k or something around that, but I just think that it will rise.

I agree with you , and you are right market sign a pump in some coins but some are still down . If bitcoin is our the main assets , yes bitcoin still in profit and the 10k price are possible this end of the year. But always check the price we don`t know what happen. Thats my only prediction and im not sure about this.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
August 03, 2018, 06:28:05 AM
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

Lol what is a refresh? The market is probably showing signs of a pump and it might happen at anytime. Trust me, the way I’m seeing this, the price might even be way more above the current price around September. The year is coming to an end so anything is likely to happen, the price is never low at the end of the year, it always goes up, although I’m not trying to say that it will pump above 20k or something around that, but I just think that it will rise.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
August 01, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

i think the supply of that coin becomes low and the demand becomes higher. I think this kind of event is temporary. Please take note that there's no stable market.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 01, 2018, 05:13:21 AM
With a marketcap that reaches over $ 150 billion then it is impossible for someone to pump prices, so I'm sure that what happens to bitcoin prices is natural and as reality goes.
The market is undoubtedly due to the elements that make up and there are general changes that make up it. No matter how much money is injected or bought, it is due to the demand of the entire field of the market that also affects electronic money. The whole thing happens naturally in finance.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 28, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
I think the market is just refreshing. Because and i believe that this is not yet the price that we waiting for. I expect more than this so i still hold my token
I agree, I was thinking the same. It's just refreshing from its recent losses, I also believe that the price will not stop here. I predict that it will be higher than what it is right now in the end of the year, so yes I'm also holding my coin and I'm still waiting for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
What is happening today in the bitcoin market, and all crypto-coins, is caused by a smooth growth in the price up. A lot of good and positive news is forming.MasterCard have expressed their desire to cooperate to cryptocurrencies, the Sec was positive about the exchanges and many criptonita. Switzerland is implementing global projects to create favorable conditions for the cryptocurrency and much more. That is why I can say that this is a smooth growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 10:53:29 PM
I think the market is just refreshing. Because and i believe that this is not yet the price that we waiting for. I expect more than this so i still hold my token
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 03:11:52 PM
I think its just a pump. Values are agaim decreasing and it indicates clearly it was a pump. So sad but its the bitter truth. But I believe there will be a significant increase in prices at the end of the year
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
The market is really incomprehensible situation, sometimes there is a slight increase in prices, and we think that there will be a growth trend, but it lasts no more than one day. Well, we will wait ...
Don’t be worried. Prices are now getting increased from their level. Although the speed is so slow but it never comes to end. This dip continues since January and it is now ruining the interest of investors. Bitcoin has to show some jump otherwise people start losing its interest. They are waiting for so long time and if that fails to show up to satisfactory level, bad would be in bitcoin’s account.
Activity: 322
July 11, 2018, 08:33:14 AM
I really expect too much when the market is pumping and thought it is already time for continues climbing market but still the market went only on a mere pump again and does not really refresh and climb that much again. I hope the market will go green soon, the earlier the better. I am tire of waiting for the market to go to peak already.

Bitcoin market is unpredictable sometimes dump and a couple of days passed it will pump or vice versa. I think this behavior is uncontrollable by anyone, what we need is to have more patience inorder to reach the good market peak.
Activity: 696
July 07, 2018, 06:54:54 AM
I really expect too much when the market is pumping and thought it is already time for continues climbing market but still the market went only on a mere pump again and does not really refresh and climb that much again. I hope the market will go green soon, the earlier the better. I am tire of waiting for the market to go to peak already.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:47:13 AM
The likelihood of the crypto market recovered but will not be long. I see from the enthusiast to crypto still a little. too many are selling assets in a bad market.
Activity: 546
July 07, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
we all always expect a drastic change in the market and we can not predict how the current crypto market situation because market prices continue to change, if only refresh the market then its value will fall, hopefully crypto market can increase again.

Yes, what we see now are just the everyday changes on the market. The prices of all the cryptocurrencies continue jumping: up and down. If this situation does not change in 2 months I suppose the crypto will not gain too much in 2018.
Activity: 176
July 07, 2018, 05:51:50 AM
Unfortunatelly it was just a small pump, before looong deep sinking in a red sea, lol. I`m concerned about now, is it a market recovering, or again it will be just a small pump…
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
July 07, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

The price if bitcoin will always recover,everytime its price will go down the price will rise,everyone expect this to happen.Seeing the coinmarket capitalization it goes to$5k and now it recovered to $6300.I know more people become more skeptical bit the market will always recover and lets trust bitcoins consistency to live long.
Anything can happen to bitcoin in the near time, we can say nothing because its future is totally unknown to everyone, not even to its great investors but still we should hope for better and personally I also think that its price will increase suddenly, as happened in the past because its people still trust bitcoin and invest in it. Still it is one of the most important coins and its use is increasing day by day. I think all these are positive points, which can increase the price of bitcoin very soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 06, 2018, 12:17:01 AM
I think it's more like being as stable as it could after the huge spike followed by the massive dip. It discouraged investors and even created a bad rep with crypto currencies daying that it is a bubble. The second quarter is more like a chance to recover so we'll see dips and spikes. Hopefully this quarter there will be less dips and more spikes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 11:50:57 PM

we just got a development and good news from coindesk custody, it do really make market pump a bit. More big investors will come and its good and i read a lot about blockchain development, ibm started to invest in australia for blockchain development. This is good to find out a lot good news, market soon will recover if this keep going on.
Pages:
Jump to: