Pages:
Author

Topic: market refresh or just a pump ? - page 2. (Read 3237 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 07:05:28 PM
I think it's just refreshment, see crypto prices are now falling deeper, I can only be patient and hope that in the middle of the year there will be positive changes.

mid-year, in my opinion it was a long time because we all had been waiting for the bearish market to end soon, but there was even a decline in the market for all the price of the coins and only a few coins experienced pumps in this market situation. I hope not until the middle of the year the bullish market is coming soon.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 12:38:04 PM
I think it's just refreshment, see crypto prices are now falling deeper, I can only be patient and hope that in the middle of the year there will be positive changes.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 06:38:35 PM
Its a big spike and im enjoying it. $1000 increase in just 60minutes. I hope this is it. I hope people wont sell at this rate for the market to continue to rise. Could be the 401k released that people kept on buying. This is just good news. Let's wait for more increase in the coming days.

It is refreshing nor to raise the price and the value itself. We agreed to keep on eye to the status of the market so that we will be able to determine and identify what is the next step to do so that we can earn for more profit and give all tge effort that we have.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
December 09, 2018, 05:56:22 PM
Hi today market goes green
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

As of now, it will be a miracle for the market to pump. As usual, if there is a hike then there are whales trying to manipulate the market. This year is the correction phase of cryptocurrency. No more bull run to happen and its absolutely wasting of time to look at the market. Hold is the best key and buy the coin we want so that when there  is a rally, we are prepared.
copper member
Activity: 101
December 09, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
Cryptos have never been predictable.Just when you think it will go up, it does the opposite. When you think it will drop , it goes up instead. So now that every one is saying it will go down , watch it going through the roof . Also every January, it supposed to go down but hummm it may just do the opposite and will go up . No one made profits as it goes against every ones thoughts , analysis , hopes and predictions!! Whatever you hear, just assume the opposite and you will do just fine with this crypto’s thing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 09, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
From the time the thread started, we haven't seen everything. By this time you would probably say what happens to cryptocurrency. But, no need to worry. It is recover right now, building momentum and hoping to experience bull run early.next year.

I hope you are right.
Right and bull is on the way to run now as time passing value and price is improving. With every new investor market of bitcoin moves a little to bigger price. I think now we should have knowledge to recognize the pump and never trust those fake sites who spreads scamming among all investors. Make your own research and buy more this year.
Activity: 686
December 09, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
From the time the thread started, we haven't seen everything. By this time you would probably say what happens to cryptocurrency. But, no need to worry. It is recover right now, building momentum and hoping to experience bull run early.next year.

Follow the path of the journey in the crypto world because prices will rise again in the next year if everyone buys coins with large amounts back.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 10:26:53 AM
For me I think its just refreshing the market then it will go down somehow until when theres a good boost but I hope that this situation will end and the market will come back on its own. This situation is very unfavorable to investors since there are so many things to consider and not taking so many risks.
Yeah this is finding the real price that will make a starting point for the bull run. It seems a reset of prices until such a new investors wants to to make it all out. Many of the investors are just waiting for the spike as this could be the indicator that the bottom has reach.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
December 09, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
For me I think its just refreshing the market then it will go down somehow until when theres a good boost but I hope that this situation will end and the market will come back on its own. This situation is very unfavorable to investors since there are so many things to consider and not taking so many risks.
Precisely the current market situation is very profitable for investors,all crypto are experiencing a steep fall but it seems to have ended at the lowest value now.Concluding some input from business partners who also understand about world economic trade and cryptocurrency and this value is better than before.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
December 09, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

I hope you are right.
Activity: 87
December 09, 2018, 08:23:56 AM
Activity: 231
September 29, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
as you can see in 1 houre perfomance everything changed is it the comeback or just a pump ? what you think about it what is going on ?

I think it is just a pump because maybe tomorrow or later the market goes red again. I think this is not the time that the market will recover. All of the green must be a pump only but who knows? maybe on the next big pump it starts recover again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 29, 2018, 08:59:35 AM
bitcoin price could not move more than $7k at this time.its moves up and down with small range around $6300 - $6500 .and perhaps in end of year we will see it above $10k
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
It's a break of a harmony design that we had throughout recent weeks. There was a fixing design and inevitably we had a break joined with the uplifting news that we had of late and the short crush. It is anything but a counterfeit ''pump'' and it's merging sound. We are presumably going to see another endeavor at breaking the 12k opposition.
Activity: 425
September 28, 2018, 07:48:15 PM
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 07:39:14 PM
I was rather a temporary pump. The steady growth of market is usually a bit slower, and it has strong reasons.
It is indeed a temporary pump since the start month of this year the market has down. It may pump and dump the value even if the trend usually like this the market could grow. Possibly it may happen this late month of the year. Who knows? Market will grow again for sure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 28, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

Since the opening of the year 2018, I felt that there is no good thing in this year. However, I am optimist for the pumps that market will show. Yet, there is no catalyst till now, the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are pumping today. Investors and traders are preparing for a great time to buy and sell cryptocurrency.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 06:36:43 PM
I can only see the unfavorable market conditions for now and prepare my money to invest in large amounts in July or August. my prediction price will decrease until August and return well in september until december and i hope that really happen
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 03:26:02 PM
I was rather a temporary pump. The steady growth of market is usually a bit slower, and it has strong reasons.
Activity: 434
September 28, 2018, 02:58:21 PM
The market has really started to grow a little, but this does not mean that it will be restored (although this is very much expected). We need to wait a while and hope for the best.

Just a little bit but this is a very good sign. I am sure that very soon, we will see the new wave of a bull run. Holders will be the people, who will earn really much money.
Pages:
Jump to: