Pages:
Author

Topic: Market situation - page 18. (Read 16639 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
May 06, 2019, 04:13:53 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
it's fine, market was good for investment. prepare your money now and buy some bitcoin and don't be late
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
May 06, 2019, 04:10:42 AM
In my opinion, I would like to see break up of 6,1k and 170 ETH/USD levels. That would be the long term signal.
When in recent past months the prices were above 6100 we were above that level, the bull market was still in place and well working. Then there was the break down of 6100.
Looking at the price action, my feeling is that the new bull market has started, but until we break 6100 up there is no certain complete confirmation.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
May 06, 2019, 04:03:42 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
BTC's dominance is coming again and I am thinking that the bull run will happen sooner or later. What I am worrying about is the price of the altcoins for even though the Bitcoin's price is going up, the Ethereum, xrp, etc is not that high compared to btc.
By now, you should understand that this is not their season and not many altcoins will follow bitcoin, they are even still trying, because I am surprised that they sometimes rise little when bitcoin rises too, this is a proof that these altcoins will serious perform high when their times comes.

Most altcoins season are usually when Bitcoin is consolidating, that should be in between Bitcoin bull run, a time will come that Bitcoin will be going sideways and consolidate for a very long time, that period is when altcoins mostly picks up in value, even the dead ones.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 05, 2019, 07:43:54 PM
I am optimistic now that the future of crypto will be good going forward and hope that crypto will succeed. Up and down prices in crypto are common, and it's time now that the crypto market is starting to rise, believe that
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
May 05, 2019, 07:32:13 PM
actually the market is fine because if we compare it to the beginning of the emergence of crypto in this world then the current price is an extraordinary increase that has been achieved by crypto but the reason I can think that the market is in a bad condition is because my eyes are used to being spoiled seeing the high crypto prices and then suddenly becoming like this therefore I feel that the market is deteriorating even though the market is fine
Definitely is fined since last month, it have a continuous uptrend motion which we I may think that it will continue until the year end. We have a lot  speculations that bull run will strike this year and maybe this will some indications. But we know how volatile the market we have, so we never expect that we don't encounter dumps along the way.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
May 05, 2019, 07:27:37 PM
actually the market is fine because if we compare it to the beginning of the emergence of crypto in this world then the current price is an extraordinary increase that has been achieved by crypto but the reason I can think that the market is in a bad condition is because my eyes are used to being spoiled seeing the high crypto prices and then suddenly becoming like this therefore I feel that the market is deteriorating even though the market is fine
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
May 05, 2019, 07:16:56 PM
the current market situation, of course, can be said to be better than before even though the price is still low but the increase continues to occur slowly
the future will certainly be much better and very different from this year because cryptocurrency is a future technology that has many benefits for all of us later
hence we must remain optimistic and believe that by investing in crypto will be able to change our future to be good and market growth will definitely happen soon
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
May 05, 2019, 07:11:12 PM
The market situation at the point can not be decided on cause everything seems kind of blur to me at one point it seems okay and another it crashes but still we cant give up cause someday,somehow i still believe that there is hope for something better thanks
Me too, I still hope that someday there will be changes so I'm here and waiting.
hope everyone wants the best, even if they don't know what will happen, the important thing is not to overdo something.
the market situation is improving and hopefully there will be a bullish market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 05, 2019, 06:39:18 PM
The market situation at the point can not be decided on cause everything seems kind of blur to me at one point it seems okay and another it crashes but still we cant give up cause someday,somehow i still believe that there is hope for something better thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
May 05, 2019, 05:51:33 PM
the future of the crypto market is still a mystery. no one knows what it will be like in the future. many predict it will be very good, but there are some people who are pessimistic about it. when viewed from now on, the market still has hopes of growing bigger. so it's likely that in the future the crypto market will be good.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
May 05, 2019, 05:43:23 PM

The future looks bright. For this you need to sit and wait. Keep all the money in bitcoins. So you will not lose anything on any ICO and IEO, as well as in trade. Bitcoin its growth will make you a profit. And bitcoin will grow, there is no need to doubt it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
May 05, 2019, 05:33:23 PM
Recently, the market shows its strength, but the legal problems with Bitfinex exchange and the possible prohibition of bitcin mining in China clearly does not make cryptocurrency more attractive to investors. I am afraid that very soon a very strong market dump may occur. Maybe we will retest our bottom for strength Undecided
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 05, 2019, 05:31:38 PM
I think we are going through a moment of singular relevance, where bitcoin is gradually being recognized and accepted worldwide in a gradual and consistent way, so it is possible that the upward trend will recover throughout this year, but with a volatility more controlled than in 2017, which will always be positive for the crypto market, because one of the reasons why many companies have refused to use bitcoin is due to its extreme volatility.

Therefore, those who made the decision to continue accumulating bitcoins in recent months despite the pessimistic expectations, will be the main winners in the bull race to come.
of course you're right. but I believe that not only those people who have accumulated Bitcoin in recent months will be successful, but also those who have accumulated Bitcoin for several years and those who will accumulate in future years
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
May 05, 2019, 05:26:12 PM
I think we are going through a moment of singular relevance, where bitcoin is gradually being recognized and accepted worldwide in a gradual and consistent way, so it is possible that the upward trend will recover throughout this year, but with a volatility more controlled than in 2017, which will always be positive for the crypto market, because one of the reasons why many companies have refused to use bitcoin is due to its extreme volatility.

Therefore, those who made the decision to continue accumulating bitcoins in recent months despite the pessimistic expectations, will be the main winners in the bull race to come.
Activity: 454
May 05, 2019, 05:20:53 PM
There is a great improvement on market situation presently. It seems that we are moving towards the long awaited bull run that will make crypto enthusiasts to smile again. It does not matter what might have happened to crypto in the last couple of months, all I know is that we are entering the season of surplus in crypto market. The future is great for crypto. As many that can be hopeful and highly focused with their crypto business, the big harvest is on the way for them.  We need not to give up or draw back in our commitment to crypto investment because in a short while, the tide will turn for better.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
May 05, 2019, 04:32:32 PM
in my view it is a very reasonable thing and there is no need to panic for all of that, market will also grow in the future just need more patience
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 05, 2019, 04:08:10 PM
The situation in the market suits me very much.  Because the market has started a very good growth.  As for me, this is a very good beginning of something great.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
May 05, 2019, 04:07:53 PM
Crypto market is in good shape at the moment . Many ongoing developments and utilization and
mass adoption. The market fundamentals are strong and further market recovery is expected.
We are back into the track again and getting prepared for another skyrocketing this year. It is not only mass adoption bringing this into another surging high but investors have been back into crypto again after a big loss last year. We have that resistance good enough to make prices move higher and higher.
I absolutely agree. Many companies look again in crypto because it's a simple way to take a big profit for investor from one side. If we will look from another part it's the best way to take starting capital to develop ideas of startups!
Activity: 336
May 05, 2019, 04:06:25 PM
Though there hasn't been any significant change in the Crypto price but what is certain is that we are not where we are last two month when bitcoin is 3000+. The future is always uncertain in Crypto space, all we can do is speculate.
copper member
Activity: 482
May 05, 2019, 04:00:10 PM
The game plan is the same but might play out differently and it’s repititive so people who have knowledge of this will make use of every season in the crypto market. The future is bright but we need to stop too many project creations and work on adoption of the good ones.
Pages:
Jump to: