Pages:
Author

Topic: Market situation - page 17. (Read 16639 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 09:55:10 AM
I'm unfortunately not an expert,but I think before year end we will not see any serious change.If we continue the upward movement , it is already good.But I have high hopes for 2020.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
May 06, 2019, 09:50:26 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

My view is that the market is becoming stable and more funds are coming into the cryptocurrency world. This is evident in the recent surge in the market capitalization of bitcoin and other altcoins. In a nutshell, the future seems bring to me.

I hope it will not be like in 2018. There is a big risk that the market will turn back all the time. It is better to follow the capital more closely.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
May 06, 2019, 09:44:50 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

My view is that the market is becoming stable and more funds are coming into the cryptocurrency world. This is evident in the recent surge in the market capitalization of bitcoin and other altcoins. In a nutshell, the future seems bring to me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 06, 2019, 08:44:17 AM
Crypto is the future and the future of crypto is bright.

Just going your thought based on what I see about it. Well, cryptos bright future will going to be seen when we are experiencing a huge transaction on our places. In that case, that means that there is a huge market adoption happening that we couldn't stop. And in that way, we can assure, we are now in a phase of Crypto being bright.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 06, 2019, 08:19:20 AM
The state of the market as I began to deteriorate a little.  Or it seems so to me.  But still, I believe that this month Bitcoin will overcome the $ 6,000 barrier and start real growth.
Everyone hopes this and the ability to reach the price of $ 6,000 is very high and we can trust this market. Maybe the uptrend is not really clear, but if you have preparation for the next phase, everything will help you a lot in making a profit. I personally rely on my own analysis and make many big plans to prepare for the coming things and it is very likely that Bitcoin will raise prices very high in the near future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 10
May 06, 2019, 08:10:35 AM
I think that a slight increase in the price we saw could turn into a sharp drop in price. Now there is very few people waiting for such a scenario, but it is quite likely. We need to be prepared for this.
in the annual movement growth of 20% is certainly a small movement. But after such a hesitated hesitation, which lasted about 3 months, it is quite serious. And the fall of course can be. Everything is possible on the market
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
May 06, 2019, 07:46:30 AM
I think that a slight increase in the price we saw could turn into a sharp drop in price. Now there is very few people waiting for such a scenario, but it is quite likely. We need to be prepared for this.
must be prepared for whatever happens in the market because no one knows the market movements, so we must be prepared.
the market is growing well because it continues to increase and increase and the market can go down in a short time, so you have to monitor the movement of coins that you have so you don't lose the moment too, because good moments don't come quickly.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
May 06, 2019, 06:47:05 AM
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
May 06, 2019, 06:16:18 AM
This fucking market is artificial sideways with fake buying and fake selling.

That's one of the stupidest and noobish explanations ("I don't understand what's going on, my favorite asset doesn't do what I hoped for - must be lizards or witches!").
"Everything" is "manipulation", also when you yourself buy or sell.
Large investors are allowed to do the same, only their impact on the market is way stronger.
If you have prove of hostile market manipulation, post it, otherwise, just stop repeating this nonsense.
Activity: 104
May 06, 2019, 06:45:31 AM

That's one of the stupidest and noobish explanations ("I don't understand what's going on, my favorite asset doesn't do what I hoped for - must be lizards or witches!").
Large investors are allowed to do the same, only their impact on the market is way stronger.
If you have prove of hostile market manipulation, post it, otherwise, just stop repeating this nonsense.

We have to be objective and accept that there is a degree of manipulation going on.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
May 06, 2019, 06:29:45 AM

Some people just clearly dont understand fundamentals. I dont understand for whom such platforms like tradingview, taklimakan was created. Seems people there are so lazy to investigate something.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
May 06, 2019, 06:26:52 AM
It's hard to guess the market mostly looks red, but seeing bitcoin continue to grow shows better direction but other altcoins are moving slowly

I'm currently looking at binance and the market seems pretty steady. You're seeing red alts probably because bitcoin is moving upwards and that's kinda normal. Having a solid ground around the 5.7k area doesn't indicate we're already in a bull market but it's a good prerequisite into moving in one. And with next year's halving becoming noisier, we may see another run to get us back to 6k
we waiting halving in next year as main trigger for bitcoin price movement.and if happen i am sure bitcoin demand will rise gradually.so start for now on we could collect bitcoin as much as we can at low price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 06, 2019, 06:20:09 AM
It's hard to guess the market mostly looks red, but seeing bitcoin continue to grow shows better direction but other altcoins are moving slowly

I'm currently looking at binance and the market seems pretty steady. You're seeing red alts probably because bitcoin is moving upwards and that's kinda normal. Having a solid ground around the 5.7k area doesn't indicate we're already in a bull market but it's a good prerequisite into moving in one. And with next year's halving becoming noisier, we may see another run to get us back to 6k
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 06, 2019, 06:06:55 AM
Activity: 104
May 06, 2019, 06:01:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
May 06, 2019, 05:34:00 AM
there is no fortune teller here to say anything about the future. One thing is that the current market looks better and more stable and we are experiencing a much better slower growth. It will be fine I believe though
With all these things you just said, you have indirectly become a fortune teller LOL, because a fortune teller will not tell you more than this, they won’t tell you exact date and time but will only predict the event for you, so I think we are all fortune teller.

Yes, the market is looking better now, less tensed and I think the BULLS have already taken charge of the market situation, we have more of rich investors that knows everything about the market, and that is why the Bears of tether could not pull the coin down as they expected, and I think stronger BULLS are beginning to align with the market of Bitcoin which is why we have been seeing all these improvements lately.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
May 06, 2019, 05:17:23 AM
It's slowly getting better. And I believe this is a good situation - I would'n be happy with another bitcoin bubble like this one from 2017. As for cryptocurrencies themselves... it depends. There are still many bad things which are happening in this industry, especially on the top of the market (like Bitfinex scandal from last weeks: https://www.blockchain24.co/the-bitfinex-case-what-damage-can-it-do/ ). But there are also many things which are positive (like last Futurocoin masternode update, which gives its users chance to generate passive income when they'll become masternode owner: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/become-a-masterode-owner/ ).
So I believe, despite many problems, there is still bright future ahead of us
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
May 06, 2019, 05:15:23 AM
The state of the market as I began to deteriorate a little.  Or it seems so to me.  But still, I believe that this month Bitcoin will overcome the $ 6,000 barrier and start real growth.

Yeah, personally I think the price of Bitcoin is very cheap right now, whoever buys now probably buys near the bottom. Only time will tell how long it takes until BTC reaches new all time highs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 06, 2019, 04:42:12 AM
Activity: 384
May 06, 2019, 04:32:30 AM
The current market situation makes me optimistic that the market can recover and improve, daily trading volume that continues to increase and many new exchanges with large transaction volumes make me sure that this year the market is better than 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: