Pages:
Author

Topic: Market situation - page 21. (Read 16639 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
May 04, 2019, 02:41:02 AM
I think the market right now is still waiting for its time to fully recover from what happened in 2017, the market right now is climbing step by step to recover and start again, but a lot of people right now are predicitng that this december will be the best one to recover and green market.

In 2017 the market went up a lot, not sure it would need to recover from going up. LOL.

In 2018 on the other hand, the market tanked hard, but has since the bottom gone up some 50% or thereabout. So recovery is in full progress.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
May 04, 2019, 02:34:33 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
Compare to the 1st quarter of the year, the market is obviously better. If you bought Bitcoin in its year lows then you are at around 100% profit right now.

The market is looking good at this moment and Bitcoin has reached at around $5800, its new year high. Now the question is, are we in the bull run right now?? I don't think this is a start of the bull market for me. Maybe some will disagree with me but its ok. We are just speculating anyway Cheesy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
May 04, 2019, 02:07:33 AM
I think the market right now is still waiting for its time to fully recover from what happened in 2017, the market right now is climbing step by step to recover and start again, but a lot of people right now are predicitng that this december will be the best one to recover and green market.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
May 04, 2019, 01:58:00 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?
My view of the crypto market right now is that the price of the coin has returned green and has risen. the price of Bitcoin and other coins will continue to increase because I read on crypto media if the crypto market will continue to increase until next year. in the future crypto will grow and people will use this currency as a form of online payment in business.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 04, 2019, 02:05:06 AM
Looking from the previous year and crypto has been going on for a long time so that it gives an extraordinary view of the future of crypto.Crypto has transformed people's lives into success. I believe crypto will be a valuable asset in the future.

with the market currently in a state of unstable, but it has given a good increase.
Speaking about the market situation, I think it has been good as compared to what it looked like the last year. We got this rise from less than three thousand USD to more than five thousand USD which is great. This makes the market looks bullish and attractive for investment. Many people get into crypto in such market situations due to FOMO which means that the users are rising in number.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 04, 2019, 01:48:38 AM
The market is now fluctuating, and yet there is growth. Now, when many countries are considering the possibility of paying taxes and other public payments with Cryptocurrency, when the blockchain is actively embedded in the state system, we must wait for more active growth.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
May 04, 2019, 01:44:12 AM
I think market situation for good for Bitcoin, bitcoin price is increase slowly but sure. so i believe bitcoin price will reach a high price at the end of this year
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 04, 2019, 01:29:36 AM

Very well for now, I can see how the bitcoin is getting much of it to consider that the market do really perform well as we know how bitcoin influences other cryptos in the market. At this moment, I am expecting many ICO and bounties to be listed because of the decent market status that we will going to experience soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 04, 2019, 01:21:08 AM
I see market is experiencing a significant increase and this is better than last year and for the future of Cryprto, of course it's very good, even better than the present situation, just wait.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
May 04, 2019, 01:17:30 AM
not as bad as last year.. its slowly growing alts and bitcoin are on price rise.. hoping to see more movement in the next coming days/weeks/months
Activity: 420
May 04, 2019, 01:15:55 AM
BTC's dominance is coming again and I am thinking that the bull run will happen sooner or later. What I am worrying about is the price of the altcoins for even though the Bitcoin's price is going up, the Ethereum, xrp, etc is not that high compared to btc.
It seems like the market is having a strong bull run upcoming days but i still think the FOMO is coming too big recently so i feel like it will not be a good time for us to follow these informations when we can easily be drawn to the dumps of whales, but it is still worthy to invest in BTC now and get out quickly before the crash.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2019, 12:53:49 AM
yeah i have not  seen any change int he market situation. but i have hope the market is goin to get bigger in this year. if we dont take any risk we wont be able to get any real profit. Its a shame  i could not been able to surf the crtypto games wave but i hope this year would be another one.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
May 04, 2019, 12:50:14 AM
In terms of market conditions due to flash pumps and corrections where prices are currently unpredictable and where they will be, because of that many traders experience losses. For me the market is in a bad condition plus the thrill of having a FOMO that strengthens the correction, from two days ago until now the market is in good condition and there is no sign of correction.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 04, 2019, 12:33:02 AM
BTC's dominance is coming again and I am thinking that the bull run will happen sooner or later. What I am worrying about is the price of the altcoins for even though the Bitcoin's price is going up, the Ethereum, xrp, etc is not that high compared to btc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 04, 2019, 12:31:24 AM
The market is now showing the recovery of BTC. $ 6000 will be achieved if that happens other alts will also increase. Investors have more confidence in the coin market
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 04, 2019, 12:23:59 AM
Bullish trend continues and looking to hit $6000 in few days,but future of cryptos are still a big question interns of its usage because we didn't use much as payment system so if the people keep using it as investment asset then it may lose its potential at some point.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
May 03, 2019, 11:56:45 PM
As you can see altcoins are going well now and i hope bitcoin will cross the price $6000 level and other altocoin will also grow and we should hold our altcoins to make good profit.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 03, 2019, 11:27:21 PM
the crypto market situation in 2019 is actually better than in 2018,
we can see that the development of bitcoin is getting better and better,
and for those who follow the development of cryptocurrency, you will know this.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 03, 2019, 11:12:38 PM
There's much speculation about where the market might head next but regardless of the recent media FUD regarding Tether and it's allegedly misappropriated funds the fundamentals are strong and recent developments are promising despite the slow progress in approval of institutional focused products so if alternatives do get cheaper in the short term it'll only represent a great buying opportunity just make sure you don't panic sell if there's any volatility

But looking on bitcoin price right now, i think market already start to bullish again. Looks market start to ignore negative news and i hope bitcoin could reach $8000 and altcoin following.
Yes indeed, it's showed that it's having a strong determinations to go higher even some fuds are still trying to bring it down, the market condition
is really ignoring everything a good sign that there's a strong backups who really wanted the bull to comes up and  run inside the market, though
there's no clear assurance for the bull, but most of us who expecting it to comes will surely enjoy everything.

Keep your heads up and wait for your target it will be achieved the soonest if the trend will continue its bullish momentum.
Activity: 616
May 03, 2019, 10:44:45 PM
For now the market is still relatively unstable, but there has been progress from last year, I hope this year there will be good news for all crypto markets.
Pages:
Jump to: