Pages:
Author

Topic: Market situation - page 24. (Read 16639 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 02, 2019, 12:02:15 PM
Kind of a general question, but I would say very healthy.

Even last years crash was healthy.
Although everyone loves a bull run, that is actually a sign of an increasingly unhealthy market.
Especially in crypto, crazy growth is unsustainable.

So I am very happy with crypto.
I'm glad it crashed, it bottomed out around $3k per btc, and has now been steadily growing.
I would rather have this steady growth instead of an insane bull run.

It is more reliable and better to get systematic gains.

But, things being as they are, it is inevitable that another bull run comes along, things get out of hand again, and it crashes again spectacularly.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 02, 2019, 11:58:58 AM
The market is in stable position after a bearish run. In this state, whales buy slowly to keep the price constant while depleting the supply from market and accumulating them. After this, they would artificially increase the price with rapid buying and when general investors starts to buy, they'll again dump their holding to cashout.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
May 02, 2019, 11:56:03 AM
The current state of the market definitely gives us hope that the market will grow very soon and we will see other prices.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
May 02, 2019, 11:54:48 AM
I think the current situation will be a foundation for the next 2 or 3 years, because bitcoin and altcoin are currently stronger in terms of fundamentals than before.
maybe the next bull run can be truly extraordinary.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
May 02, 2019, 11:53:49 AM
I'm a perma bull so I would say that the market condition has improved a lot and we are already in the bullish cycle. The price of bitcoin is gaining in the last two months, Ethereum has almost double its price from $80 and Litecoin halving is nearing.

So the future looks bright at this point and I'm sure that the price will grow even more in the next coming months. But the question is, are you ready for the next bull run?
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
May 02, 2019, 11:47:55 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

Market situation has improved from what we had in 2018. Gratefully, the era of shit coins has passed and people has started appreciating the good coins which is a sign of positivity and belief in cryptocurrency
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 02, 2019, 11:40:59 AM
In general, nothing happens in any way good or bad news. so I think we will stand still in the near future. As soon as news arrives, the market will immediately respond.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 02, 2019, 11:32:01 AM
I think on future the price will be more high even if now the price is where is, on future more and more people will start using crypto and this will help all coins and will make the price goes up.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
May 02, 2019, 11:18:37 AM
What are your views on the current state of Crypto currency markets ? How does the future looks like?

Crypto market can be alternatively seen as stock market in my opinion.
It's completely upto me and it's through my way of seeing the crypto world.
Market situation can never be concluded as bad or good.
It only depends upon us and our luck what it gives to us.
When we buy a coin and by chance losses happen,  then we say market is not in good condition,  but you need to understand everything in depth.
Hope you get it now dude.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 11:14:13 AM
BNB seem to have unpeg from bitcoin trend
BNB can go up without Bitcoin https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/binance-coin
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 02, 2019, 11:07:22 AM
New projects will allow the market to grow quickly. It is necessary to closely monitor the situation and the development of projects of the IEo. If they bring profit to investors, the market will again be at its best.
Activity: 721
May 02, 2019, 11:05:33 AM
Looking from the previous year and crypto has been going on for a long time so that it gives an extraordinary view of the future of crypto.Crypto has transformed people's lives into success. I believe crypto will be a valuable asset in the future.

with the market currently in a state of unstable, but it has given a good increase.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 02, 2019, 11:04:34 AM

Things had change somehow, price is surging every now and then and people are very much positive right now about the market going good, wish to see this goes on for a very long time til we see price of BTC surpass the ATH. Its still a bear market but the prices shows good spikes and volume is increasing every day which I can say market situation is good.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 02, 2019, 10:52:41 AM
Well, cryptocurrency is not going to take positions. The fact is that the market is developing the place of the usual ICO STO and IEO have also appeared. And that means the market will continue to grow and develop. Today, everything is not clear, but the good news woke the whole market and there is no talk about a bear.
These are 3 investment channels that have helped this market change and this helps many investors to earn big profits from the investment and IEO is one of the investment channels that many people are interested in. Most people entering this market are venture capitalists to make high profit and it has helped many people become millionaires. I think that if you have good knowledge and patience, the best thing will come to you
Activity: 154
May 02, 2019, 10:51:50 AM
The market situation right now is a bear market in which the market price of the coins is very low and dump so we must need to just hold our coins although we can have some  alternative way on how we can earn money and it is by just trading so that we can earn as much as we can but before that we must really need to study and earn enough knowledge to start trading because if you dont have enough knowledge in trading it is impossible to earn for that, one of an alternative way is to play some games in order for us to earn money and because of that we can earn by just playing and enjoying our stuffs. We can earn while we are gaining some profit. So come and lets play.
Activity: 15
May 02, 2019, 10:50:45 AM

In my opinion if scam or fraud cryptocurrency that are now seen launching too many,if we get rid from it and only limit of cryptocurrency should be in market and it will easy to handle so i think there is good position in market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 625
May 02, 2019, 10:39:39 AM
Well, cryptocurrency is not going to take positions. The fact is that the market is developing the place of the usual ICO STO and IEO have also appeared. And that means the market will continue to grow and develop. Today, everything is not clear, but the good news woke the whole market and there is no talk about a bear.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
May 02, 2019, 10:38:56 AM
Well for what I've seen today in the market it seems that the Bitcoin is increasing slowly but it doesn't mean that it will be the indication of the bull market maybe it's just a trap but we can't predict the market but according to some analyst it's just a false bull and some says it's the start of bullish market but no matter what all we need to do is to have a strategy and plans for all possible scenarios that may happen in the market.

We should always be aware to every situation that's happening in the market and be careful in every actions we're going to make.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
May 02, 2019, 10:31:57 AM
The future is very bright but what I believe would happen is that 99% of these useless tokens would firt die and the good ones will rise, so the issue now is how to find these good projects, I looked at the market and over thousands of them, getting difficult each day to separate a bad project from good ones
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
May 02, 2019, 10:27:41 AM
We need a few developments for Bitcoin to gain traction again. Right now we're still treading water in the Tether debacle. Bit events will change Bitcoin forever and push value up. And I think these are just around the corner.

Events I'm waiting for:

• Bitcoin to be added to equity funds in NY
  • BAT ads on global scale with Brave Browser
  • World recognition of Bitcoin as currency
  • Popular knowledge about how the Fed works

The People need to find out that the Federal Reserve is not a wildlife park. And that it's not Federal either!

The more people find out how the Fed and partner central banks work and how Bitcoin works, the more people will join Bitcoin markets.

Before widespread adoption we need widespread knowledge. That's the missing step.

I'm hoping the above groundbreaking events will make Bitcoin a household name. People will begin to save money in Bitcoin everywhere. Bitcoin will become the people's reserve currency. We just need to get knowledge about it around to friends, relatives and coworkers.
Pages:
Jump to: