Pages:
Author

Topic: Market unstable - page 16. (Read 18026 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
October 11, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

Someone writing today that Bitcoin went down with the general bloodbath on the global markets. I think that is nonsense. Bitcoin was dumped within 2 hours. 6K was tested again and again. Hard to picture it falling below that, especially if the stock market and most likely property too starts imploding with the rising interest rates (trade wars as a bonus). So where is the money supposed to go. My bet would be on silver and crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 11, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not all stable, This is a normal situation. Even the best economics are falling. I am sure that the market will recover by the end of the year and then there will be growth.
It is precisely because of the volatility of electronic money that so many people are involved for this reason that only such volatility expects high returns, so the market will help the nimble profit from them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 11, 2018, 06:02:09 AM
That's the natural nature of cryptocurrency because with this nature all markets become more colorful.
Up and down the price of the ny is certain and if we understand it then we will take advantage of the moment.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 05:58:51 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not all stable, This is a normal situation. Even the best economics are falling. I am sure that the market will recover by the end of the year and then there will be growth.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 05:56:23 AM
It has always been unstable, coz crypto is new and fragile thing yet
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
October 11, 2018, 05:47:24 AM
The market is very unstable, different people have different trading methods, but now the market is downturned and more people are watching.
Activity: 84
October 11, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Just hodl some more month's don't run for sell In loss amount

Buy bitcoin now it's current price is low (6,207$) and hodl for months and if you see you get profitable amount sell and get the profits.

After again buy at dip and sell at profitable price.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

if the market is not stable, don't think too much because the market price fluctuates, the thing to do is to wait for the price to recover, preferably by buying, after buying it, being held up until it is fully recovered so that it can be sold, don't let you misstep and lose your money
Buy more and more coin should be the best decision but remember just prepare yourself if the price will reach the bottom and we must try to take an action to make it as our chance to recover our amounts.
this has been working in so many times and let's see what will be happening with the market and i just prepare myself for another bounce.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 05:36:35 AM
At present the market still often goes up and down the market very badly, it's better to use the time now to buy as many coins as possible because I think the market will soon stabilize and in the future the market will soar. so if you buy it now or invest now in the future, you can get big profits and if you already have a coin, you have to hold it for now and wait until the market goes up a new release. Don't worry and don't panic, everything will be fine, face it calmly and believe that the market will rise soon.
Activity: 308
October 11, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
There is no right formula of what to do. It depends of each individuals needs. What ever price you buy, you could always buy it cheaper, and at whatever price you sell, you could always sell it higher then you have. All you can do is make your own predictions and relay on your inner feeling. But don't be scared to try!
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 10, 2018, 05:53:30 PM
It's natural for you to be afraid of investing in a continuous decline of the market and because of the imbalance. I haven't been doing anything for a long time. I intend to trade if the market gets any better.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 05:40:06 PM
No, I think that for several weeks the market has been behaving in a fairly stable way, which I find very reassuring after a catastrophic beginning of the year for the market. It is true that for many speculators who were hoping to recover their investment at the end of the year this market behavior may seem disappointing, but given the terrible prospects for the market not many weeks ago, I think we can breathe easy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
October 10, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
My move would be buy since it is cheap because I think there are potential uprise this coming end of the year. According to some predictions bitcoin and other crypto could reach higher than early January's market cap.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

if the market is not stable, don't think too much because the market price fluctuates, the thing to do is to wait for the price to recover, preferably by buying, after buying it, being held up until it is fully recovered so that it can be sold, don't let you misstep and lose your money
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 05:25:27 PM
There is nothing surprising in the instability of the market, it is a cryptocurrency, the market is still young and has little liquidity, so any negative or positive news has a strong effect on the prices of coins.
Activity: 294
October 10, 2018, 05:19:38 PM
I think that the market is ustable but we need to expect good times. As for me, now it is possible to invest in btc and ether because the prices are not that high but they will be higher
Activity: 214
October 10, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
The circumstances of market unstability is a really good opportunity for trading coins which you can buy low and sell high in any moment with your favorite coin or your research coins preparable for earning bigger profit. You only have a monitoring in every movements of solid coins for preferences of good market value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 05:27:39 AM
Now is a great time for those who were going to buy cryptocurrency or expand their cryptocurrency portfolio. And for those who have already bought cryptocurrency, we can only wait for the market to start growing. I think that many months of waiting have already taught young investors patience and everyone is calmly waiting for growth.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 10, 2018, 05:15:42 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I think in the world of trade, the market price fluctuates and it's already normal, and when the market price is not stable, the steps I take are that I will hold it first, and also I will buy when the price goes down and I will hold it if it is right the price improves then I will sell
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 10, 2018, 05:13:16 PM
To make profit in this bear market, I suggest you should learn a little bit about technical analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: