Pages:
Author

Topic: Market unstable - page 12. (Read 18026 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 07:19:18 AM
Now is a very good time for investment, no need to be afraid of losing your money! such low prices will never be again! I see in the near future the crypto market will turn around and go up! no need to be afraid - you need to understand that the crypto market is an investment, and investment is always a risk! I have a strategy now - investing in a long time!
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 17, 2018, 07:17:27 AM
For now I do not trading activity due to market conditions are quite unprofitable from the beginning of the year. And to add my profit im become as a bounty hunter and if got paid I would invest into altcoin that already in the bottom position if in the view of the candle and history.
Activity: 238
October 17, 2018, 07:02:23 AM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

Waiting now is one of the best strategies. I think there's nothing better. I think it would be the best option at the moment. Any other ways of earning is much more difficult and of course the risks are several times higher
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Crypto market is always on unstable condition, So you don't have to worry about this, So what will be my move in this current market situations? Very simple buy when it red and sell it when it green.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
I believe that an unstable market is a normal phenomenon and now is a good time to engage in trade. so now is the best time to buy
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
A stable market is unjustified, you understand that the market, especially the cryptocurrency market, simply cannot be stable, because in this case it will simply leave a large number of people present here today.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 11:07:20 AM
If you have done some research about the tokens that you are planning to buy and think that it has a good potential then I think that there is no right or wrong time in buying in. What you should really do is buy and hold till the market stabilize or until the people who are against crypto would realize that they need crypto in their life.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
At this time market are very unstable. Prices are getting low day by day. I am so confused that yet i will hold my coin and otherwise sold it. But price may be are increase at the end of this year. Market get stable very soon.
Activity: 336
October 13, 2018, 04:36:23 PM
many times due to this instability is well earned. You need to learn to trade and earn in all situations, even when the market is falling.
Activity: 602
October 13, 2018, 04:33:01 PM
trading bro trading. just takle a profit from unstable market. it would be great for us to take a profit
dont hold for long term bc it wouldnt good. just take it short
Why do you think that an urgent investment would not have good results? In my opinion, due to the current state of the cryptocurrency market, long-term investments are more relevant.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
October 13, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

The answer is simple - don't do anything if you don't understand what is going on. You're greedy because the prices are low, and you want to earn. But you're not sure, it means you'll most likely lose your savings. Don't ask for advice, rely on your personal experience!
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 11:35:44 AM
trading bro trading. just takle a profit from unstable market. it would be great for us to take a profit
dont hold for long term bc it wouldnt good. just take it short
Activity: 224
October 12, 2018, 11:35:06 AM
Cryptocurrency market instability is nothing new and as a matter of fact, the instability is what create profit opportunity for trades. Instability is nothing to worry about if you know what you are doing in Cryptocurrency!
Activity: 189
October 12, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
of  course  to  buy  it s  a  rule  when  its  cheap  buy  it  when  it s high  sell  it  so  we  have  to  follow this  rule  in  case  of  being  rich  and make  profits.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I think this is the best time to invest for the cheapest and the potentials coins and ICOs. Because the crypto market never price has been stable in these past few months. When is increasing the price, it's will bring us a big profit without any harmless.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
October 12, 2018, 11:24:02 AM
Cryptocurrency has always been unstable. Now she doesn't bet on in height but then she'll be unstable in the fall. Patience is needed, not all at once !
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

You must understand that you do not need to focus on someone else's opinion. If you do not analyze the market yourself, you will very quickly lose your deposit. Sometimes solutions need to be changed several times a day ..
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 12, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
And why did you think that the market of virtual currencies with an extremely subjective assessment of the value of each coin should be stable? As for me, we are still in a good position, because all assets can vary greatly in price if it is not held.
it is precisely due to the volatility in the market and its instability that we can make a profit, we need to use the opportunities that we have.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 11:00:40 AM
And why did you think that the market of virtual currencies with an extremely subjective assessment of the value of each coin should be stable? As for me, we are still in a good position, because all assets can vary greatly in price if it is not held.

As long as the market volatility will continue the market will continue to grow, even if it drops now soon we can be able to get a good increase in the market and this will give us good profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
October 12, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: