Pages:
Author

Topic: Market unstable - page 13. (Read 18026 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 10:33:32 AM
Price in every market is unstable, the crypto market is no exception. The crypto market that goes ahead with this destabilization will succeed in the crypto world. Therefore , long-term investment will be required to accept the uncertainty of the crypto world. Then the crypro will be successful in the world.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
Every financial market goes up and down. But crypto has made its feet in financial market. It may go down in near future but it will rise again and achieve new highs. The reason are its algorithms  which solve complex problem cost effectiveness  and easy to access. So you must be patient
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 10:17:08 AM
The crypto price drops everyday, I am afraid the market keeps dropping after I have invested in this moment, but I have saw many mainstream altcoins all now in the lowest price, this such the good time to invest and hold for your long time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
You have to understand that the market of crypto-currencies cannot be stable, there will always be volatility here. At the moment, the market has low prices and it will be logical to invest in some coins, but in no case do not sell when the price goes down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
October 12, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

We should be wise in facing the situation of the markwt which is unstable right now. It is the time for us to buy while the price is cheap. Do not afraid about what will happen next. The market situation teach us so many things. It make us want to learn more. So, do not panic and be wise!
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
Yes of course, market is unstable and this is the time for traders with good trading strategies because when the market is down there so many little pumps and dumps so if you wanna get some advantage this is the market and this is the best time. Good luck 🤞
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 12, 2018, 09:35:29 AM
It is a one more evidence that it is alive and it is not stagnant so it is better to see its falling than to have a constant prices and positions on the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 06:50:40 AM
We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 06:14:44 AM
I think now you have to buy a few coins when the market price decreases, don't ever feel afraid to trade because it is a risk to get big profits in the future. don't sell coins when the market conditions are less stable because you will regret it after the coins you sell will be expensive in the future.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

You already know the risk of cryptocurrency, so if you are afraid, I suggest not to buy. To benefit from cryptocurrency is not instant, and you need to learn from experience, to get the experience you must be willing to take risks
since a few months ago the market has not returned to stable, even the prices of altcoin and bitcoin often rise and fall, so now there are many people waiting for the market to stabilize and the price of Bitcoin back up and profitable and often confused people will sell altcoin or buy
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 04:44:55 AM
I'm (so far) pretty happy with how crypto is holding up after the stock shock. Early days of course, I will probably be scrambling to on-ramp my fiat to buy the sub-$6k dip...
Activity: 672
October 12, 2018, 02:54:11 AM
As you say options are keep and trade it, buy more and hodl them till the bull market. And if you have shit coins, you can sell them because there is no future for shit coins.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
October 12, 2018, 02:49:04 AM
For me i will buy if the price is affordable because who knows in next month, price will rise directly, you can't control the market so if there a chance then grab it. Most off all must be patience on your holding so that it will be more profitable in the future.
I am the same as your opinion, I buy coins when I go down, and I will save them until the market goes up. in this investment, I use a long-term strategy, this is not easy, because this strategy requires patience
Activity: 756
October 12, 2018, 01:54:28 AM
currently, I think the price of crypto simply experiencing the stability. the decrease and increase that occurred not too large so that it will be quite profitable if played in the daily trade in this period. Maybe if the losses would have been better to remain restrained. waiting for Ascension will come I think will be able to give a good thing if you want to be patient to wait.
Activity: 630
October 12, 2018, 01:37:09 AM
So far ethereum market look like not very stable at the moment. Tokens that used ethereum platform did fall their price also. Look like this month gonna be a bad month for ethereum. Bad rumors everywhere about ethereum. Hope this will stop soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
October 12, 2018, 01:31:11 AM
For me i will buy if the price is affordable because who knows in next month, price will rise directly, you can't control the market so if there a chance then grab it. Most off all must be patience on your holding so that it will be more profitable in the future.
Activity: 518
October 12, 2018, 01:15:42 AM
It is unstable for a long time now, and will for the foreseeable future, but do not forget the general trend is upwards on the long time frames

I see some stability. Check the rates and the cryptocurrencies graphs for this October, and you will come to the same conclusion. However, I am expecting that this stability will soon turn in a bull run.
Activity: 784
October 11, 2018, 07:55:44 PM
Volatility is one of the distinct characteristics of the cryptocurrency market. This characteristic makes the market so unstable. The past months except September, showed its down side volatility. However, September and October this year shows a bit stability but on a very low prices as compared last year's prices. Hoping to rise next year.
Activity: 585
October 11, 2018, 07:39:36 PM
Anyone who is interested in investing in electronic money knows that the past few months have been unstable. This has caused panic for investors. I do not want to buy any more coins, even though their prices are very cheap. But if I leave the capital now I will be buried capital.
Activity: 756
October 11, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
in my opinion you have to be able to determine for yourself, when is the right time to buy, for example when the market drops 10% or 15% you will buy, and just as sell, you will sell after 10% or whatever you specify
Pages:
Jump to: