Pages:
Author

Topic: Market unstable - page 15. (Read 18026 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
The market today is not stable, because whenever the market starts to show a serious fall, smart investors understand that there should be a rise after the fall, so I would probably continue investing
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 09:46:28 AM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
You already know the risk of cryptocurrency, so if you are afraid, I suggest not to buy. To benefit from cryptocurrency is not instant, and you need to learn from experience, to get the experience you must be willing to take risks

A good investor always take the risk but time you have all the opportunities to choice what coin have a potential to grow like for example ETH is still good to invest as of today and also ripple a centralize coin but still its a propect
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 08:16:28 AM
Don't worry about market prices. because unstability is the part of the market. be positive.
copper member
Activity: 995
October 11, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Now I do not actually perform any actions with altos. I take say a month break. Sell them to me now is not profitable. And then again look for where to invest. While the market is jumping to the top to the bottom, I decided to hold my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 11, 2018, 08:11:55 AM
I think that unstabling is a specific of cryptocurrency market and we should to take it into account it before buying crypto. It is a good market for traders because here they can earn faster and more than on the others. I'm not sure that holding a crypto is a good idea, I prefer trading

I like the cryptocurrencies that everyone can find a class of interest. Someone is engaged in mining, someone bounty campaigns, someone invests in the long term in the projects, and someone trades.
For trading just an unstable market is profitable. You can play on the price difference and make money on it.
Yes, it is precisely that the fact that an unstable market situation can be utilized properly. As we know that when the market is unstable the price movements will be very fast and we can use the situation appropriately. Momentum in making decisions and also the right timing can get us a profit margin. But if we fail to take advantage of the timings then we can suffer losses. This is an opportunity and of course we will choose the best results and make the best decision possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

the cryptomarket will be unstable due to volatility of market situation. It's better to do a diligent research before investing as we can see many undervalued coins that pretty sure a good time to invest. The risk is higher as we are still in a bearish situation but if you will have patience to hold your investments until the market recovery then it's a good strategy.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 07:57:33 AM
I think that unstabling is a specific of cryptocurrency market and we should to take it into account it before buying crypto. It is a good market for traders because here they can earn faster and more than on the others. I'm not sure that holding a crypto is a good idea, I prefer trading

I like the cryptocurrencies that everyone can find a class of interest. Someone is engaged in mining, someone bounty campaigns, someone invests in the long term in the projects, and someone trades.
For trading just an unstable market is profitable. You can play on the price difference and make money on it.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 11, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
Cryptocurrency market is going strong and its unstability shows it so good because it sas about its vitality and other really significant characteristics.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 11, 2018, 07:45:13 AM
Recently, many researchers have noticed that the cryptocurrency market is increasingly focused on the standards of the conventional stock market and raw materials. Yesterday and today,due to the fall of shares in New York and Tokyo, the cryptocurrency market went down.
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 11, 2018, 07:44:37 AM
I think you need to buy, because when the market recovers again you will find yourself in the black
Activity: 266
October 11, 2018, 07:30:04 AM
Todays correction is a great opportunity to buy some promising coins like Eth and Btc in out investment portfolio. I think that the market will grow soon.
Activity: 448
October 11, 2018, 07:26:51 AM
Activity: 420
October 11, 2018, 07:20:28 AM
Each person has his own strategy, now I'm going to buy a few coins, and also still hold what is in my portfolio.
Activity: 600
October 11, 2018, 07:15:25 AM
I think the price of crypto up and down is also a natural thing, but for us at the end of the year the price of krypto will also recover soon, because there are many people who invest in Krypto, so I think the price of krypto will also stabilize soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
Yes it is. But the fact is that this is normal. The course volatility demonstrates the nonacceptability of the decision on the legalization of cryptocurrency as a whole. when the legal aspect is adopted - then there will be changes in the course
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 06:55:48 AM
I think you will have to wait for more money to receive.
In the case of crypto currency you need the pasesnsya because we know the market value is not stable any time it can fall so you should always be careful about learning the trading strategy for not losing money.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
October 11, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I am someone who believes in something I believe in, I am not afraid of tokens that I have become worthless, I am sure of the token development team that I have.

Market is Volatile, it is unpredictable, anything can happen at any given time, price value of one coin may goes up and goes down during the market trading, Crypto have a lot of issues confronting them right now, the volume of investment by the investors is dependent on the degree of consumers level of confidence, patient is the Key. i am optimistic that once crypto breaks the market resistance it will go out of the present status on the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 06:31:51 AM
it must be due to the influence of the moon and every month there is a ups and downs in the market that there may be people who invest very little with a price increase of 1 eth or 1btc.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
That's the natural nature of cryptocurrency because with this nature all markets become more colorful.
Up and down the price of the ny is certain and if we understand it then we will take advantage of the moment.
Yes, it's common in the market so don't worry about this situation. we can take advantage of this moment to buy coins that have very good potential as much as possible, once the price goes up and if you buy it, you can get big profits. the market will definitely be stable and grow well if you are more patient waiting to be able to rise higher, you will get more profits.
Activity: 141
October 11, 2018, 06:14:59 AM
Unstable market is not a bad sign. This can be the premise for the coming bull run and this situation is very nice for everybody here I think. Do not regret and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: