Pages:
Author

Topic: Market unstable - page 3. (Read 18026 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 13, 2018, 02:03:32 AM
There a lot of factors to consider on this, while the price are really tempting there is a good chance that it can drop. the Expected incline that all are waiting seems to have no indicator of any confirmation of some sort. i personally am holding and currently breaking even. But i was able to catch this on the swings where the value is low. i will kept hodling as it still give me leverage to hodl.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 12, 2018, 11:39:10 PM
The crypto market will never be stable, as the stock market has risen there, so new investors are involved. If they do not increase, do not decrease then how can we profit from the price difference.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
November 12, 2018, 08:12:20 PM
Well I do have my long term tokens and short term.Been doing day trading for my short term ones but so far only got few bucks since mostly all lost.Now I only got few long term to wait for moon and been planning holding it till 2020.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 04:04:59 PM
While the whole market is fletting we may use that to trade on highly volatile tokens. My advise to pay special attention on Aeron as they are making a snapshot on 15th of November and distribute a new token then. Here is details https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 Dont miss this opportunity to make some money just for signing up
I have signed up recently. Are you sure it will be enough? Don’t want to loose that chance
Yes, just sign up and fill in the correct ETH address for getting CBM tokens. Keep in mind that you wont be able to change the ETH address after registration so fill it in carefully
Glad to know that not only ARN holders will be credited with new tokens but 250 randomly chosen users will be credited as well
That’s good decision from the team. That’s how the community has to be built. Team is doing everything right. PS here is the link for the signing up https://gleam.io/x1Cei/aeron-1250000-cryptobonusmiles-giveaway
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
November 12, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
While the whole market is fletting we may use that to trade on highly volatile tokens. My advise to pay special attention on Aeron as they are making a snapshot on 15th of November and distribute a new token then. Here is details https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 Dont miss this opportunity to make some money just for signing up
I have signed up recently. Are you sure it will be enough? Don’t want to loose that chance
Yes, just sign up and fill in the correct ETH address for getting CBM tokens. Keep in mind that you wont be able to change the ETH address after registration so fill it in carefully
Glad to know that not only ARN holders will be credited with new tokens but 250 randomly chosen users will be credited as well
November 12, 2018, 03:47:01 PM
Merit: 29
November 12, 2018, 03:42:11 PM
November 12, 2018, 03:36:58 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
Who does not risk that know what I mean. If you believe in the coin, then buy, and do not believe, then why do you need it. And there is no stability in the crypto-world and hardly ever will be.
Activity: 250
November 12, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I make it some apart.
I choose some Big Coin to hold it for long time
Some alts to trade for
And Bitcoin for savings
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
November 12, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
I am afraid to invest the large amounts in cryptos. There are a lot of scum projects, the crypto's price is low and ± stable, the market is frozen and I don't expect the sharp fluctuations of the course .. I set up a bot that trades for me.  I recommend you Trade Santa and Cryptohopper.

Better, visit often the site which is known almost to everyone, who is dealing with the cryptocurrencies. It is called CoinMarketCap. There, you will find the tokens, which will give you the profit, when you invest in them.
CMC doesn't give a lot of information regarding the fundamental of the coin itself. It much better to search the news related to the development of that coion. As far as i remember about not so many people are aware with it. most of them don't even care about that. It will not give you any profit instantly.
Activity: 378
November 12, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Has become the goal of devs. and users that crypto is decentralized, because using the decentralization concept automatically makes prices and markets unstable and of course this is a good opportunity to get profit.

The money market will never be stable, I think it is because of the market volatility that we have the opportunity to do business in anticipation of profit from the price difference. This uncertainty has attracted many investors to this market.
Yeah I agree with you, it's a high risk with a potential to grow your money exponentially if you invested on those cheap altcoins that has potential to grow 10x to 1000x. This will make us rich or will broke us.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 11, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
Patience is key but it is better to buy coins and trade cheaply until prices rise then sell.
Better to move than to be silent waiting uncertainly when to go back up.
not only patience. competent approach to business, intuition, knowledge, and so on. a lot of factors that influence on success) you can buy shitcoins and be patient but you will not earn anything from it
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
November 10, 2018, 03:35:05 PM
Market will never be stable because of the huge amount of participants and full absence of the bodies that going to regulate relatoions between them.
yes you are right, the stability of the market only lasts for a while and will definitely return to being unstable again. markets and prices are very difficult to predict, both can change at any time.
Activity: 560
November 10, 2018, 03:25:35 PM
My move is to get together and gather my funds and set orders straight. From there i can see just getting better and ready slowly for market to get stable day by day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 03:21:00 PM
Patience is key but it is better to buy coins and trade cheaply until prices rise then sell.
Better to move than to be silent waiting uncertainly when to go back up.
Activity: 504
November 10, 2018, 12:14:33 PM
I am afraid to invest the large amounts in cryptos. There are a lot of scum projects, the crypto's price is low and ± stable, the market is frozen and I don't expect the sharp fluctuations of the course .. I set up a bot that trades for me.  I recommend you Trade Santa and Cryptohopper.

Better, visit often the site which is known almost to everyone, who is dealing with the cryptocurrencies. It is called CoinMarketCap. There, you will find the tokens, which will give you the profit, when you invest in them.
Activity: 140
November 10, 2018, 12:03:43 PM
Market will be always unstable and we have to understand this. There wil be no time like it was in previous years when market only grew
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 08:04:53 AM
I’ll go for first and the second, these are the best things to do while the market is still unstable. I think by trying to sell right now can only result to loss in investments. I say, focus on holding your coins and be patient for your profit. The market will soon recover.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 10, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

My priorities is to keep my holdings but i am ready to buy when the value turns upto below my buying price or much better if it goes lower
Selling is the last thing that i will do,selling in the dip
I have seen this for many times when the market is drastically dropping but recovery is always happening next so lets keep patient and for sure we will profit
absolutely right, we must keep an eye on market movements because when conditions are unstable there will be a good opportunity to buy potential tokens going forward, so we must be able to take advantage of the moment when the market is unstable.
Pages:
Jump to: