Pages:
Author

Topic: Market unstable - page 9. (Read 18026 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
October 27, 2018, 04:40:13 PM
Buy while cheap. I think that those traders who choose now this strategy in the future will get a good profit.
The fact is that no one wants to miss this chance and buy coins at a cheap price. The fact is that even more or less promising projects that are at the stage of development of the company's ico, no one wants to invest in this stage, because it is better to buy a coin on the exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 27, 2018, 04:13:14 PM
Buy while cheap. I think that those traders who choose now this strategy in the future will get a good profit.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 27, 2018, 02:23:18 PM
Right now the market is quite stable as bitcoin is trading 6k-7k for some really good time, and for me, it is a good time to put some more funds.
Once the market is stable the market is in the most difficult period, now we can hardly know the trend of market growth or decline, however we buy and expect to wiggle. It is difficult to make a profit or to easily lose money
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
October 27, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
selling while the market is unstable is a risky move, the best thing to do when the market is unstable is buying those cheap tokens for long term hold wait till the prices go high. that's what im planning to do to get high profits.
Activity: 308
October 27, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
honestly, my plans were trading some of my altcoins but since the market became unstable i decided to change my plans and to just acquire all those cheap coins that i can buy then hold for a while wait until the prices go up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 12:48:22 AM
Let me ask you, when was the market stable? the cryptocurrency market has the highest volatility because it is not regulated by law, so investments in it are profitable or unprofitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
October 22, 2018, 12:29:52 AM
Right now the market is quite stable as bitcoin is trading 6k-7k for some really good time, and for me, it is a good time to put some more funds.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 22, 2018, 12:16:48 AM
Cryptocurrency markets are naturally volatile so you can hardly expect them to be stable

For any avid new investor now is a good time to do some research and start putting together a portfolio even if its just on paper to see how it performs

That should remove some of the uncertainties about what can be expected from this type of emerging market
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 07:53:11 PM
This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

I dont think that selling is a good move right now because most of the coin prices are low so I think holding is the better way to earn atleast a good profit. 
Activity: 362
October 21, 2018, 07:38:14 PM
Actually the market is recover already, I am pretty sure that most coins are doing well inside the blockchain developing more software so that users will allow to use their platform. Price will stabilize when bitcoin reach 10,000usd. In bitcoin we trust.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 21, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
There is no need to worry about a decline because the cryptocurrency is unstable, and holding is the right step when prices go down, and never sell low because the market can bounce back, and be patient and not panic but make plans to benefit from crypto.
In any case, only the demand for cryptocurrency can improve the situation on the cryptocurrency market. These are the laws of economics and trade. But despite some positive trends, the cryptocurrency market still reacts very poorly to positive changes.

the market is in flat and now no one earns. This situation is not beneficial to anyone, neither the bulls nor the bears. Soon the market will turn around and I hope that prices will start to grow. Over the past two months, major players have filled their bags and soon they will start pumping up the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 20, 2018, 05:34:33 PM
Yes, the market is unstable, but the worst times already ends. It will be recovering soon and it`s a perfect time to buy some coins and keep them.

The market is always unstable. Not just in the present condition. It is constantly changing. What we can do best is monitor when the particular change of a coin's price will suit our preference for investing or selling. Just be open for all possibilities of winning or losing at any moment.
Activity: 579
October 20, 2018, 05:24:10 PM
There is no need to worry about a decline because the cryptocurrency is unstable, and holding is the right step when prices go down, and never sell low because the market can bounce back, and be patient and not panic but make plans to benefit from crypto.
In any case, only the demand for cryptocurrency can improve the situation on the cryptocurrency market. These are the laws of economics and trade. But despite some positive trends, the cryptocurrency market still reacts very poorly to positive changes.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 02:08:48 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
EQWITY.IO
October 20, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
If you don't have one then buy while it's cheap and hold it. I see no reasons to sell now. There is great opportunities for every newbie now they shouldn't miss it.
totally agree with you. now is the time to enter the market and buy more altcoins. sorry not new to this moment
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 12:51:28 PM
Yes, the market is unstable, but the worst times already ends. It will be recovering soon and it`s a perfect time to buy some coins and keep them.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 02:19:42 AM
The red market will probably take longer. I wonder what to do now that the Bitcoin price has not risen. Maybe i will not see the price in the next few weeks and relax to travel. Is it possible to return?
At present, the price of BTC is very high, compared with the previous year 2017, the current price of BTC is extremely high, only sudden increase at the end of 2017 and early 2018, but people do not wait for that price to return. , because it is difficult to BTC up to $ 20000, expect more reasonable price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 01:43:23 AM

Currently the market is in a low position. That means it's time to invest. You do not want to buy assets at the peak of growth? Investment is a risk anyway. The crypto market is very volunteer and growth can start at any time.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 12:42:41 AM
The red market will probably take longer. I wonder what to do now that the Bitcoin price has not risen. Maybe i will not see the price in the next few weeks and relax to travel. Is it possible to return?
Activity: 401
October 18, 2018, 11:36:02 PM
If the market is not stable you better hold it first and when the market price of red is better you buy, so on if the market price does not panic or sell at the red time you will lose money, you have to be careful about having coins, because now there are many coins emerging.

Pages:
Jump to: