Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 17. (Read 36256 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 08, 2018, 10:18:05 AM
Of course, looking at the current market situation, there will be a lot of people who think that altcoin is currently going down and it might be very difficult to improve. But we all know that the current state of the altcoin is not just this one time, but it has often happened since the start of the cryptocurrency world. For example ethereum, now the ethereum price is around $ 300, then I am sure that in just a few weeks ethereum will reach its normal price, which continues to stabilize, even up dramatically. So the altcoin will recover it is certain.

I have no doubts that the market will recover. Everything indicates that the bull run can start anytime. Therefore I am still holding all the altcoins I have and wait.
At least you should need to read this article https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/08/fud-fueled-crypto-market-dumps-25-billion-in-24-hours/

But the stable coin is the best way to secure our money right now and there was a lot of reasons about the latest bearish trend it should be another correction caused the hype for bitcoin ETF has already ended or something else.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
Of course, looking at the current market situation, there will be a lot of people who think that altcoin is currently going down and it might be very difficult to improve. But we all know that the current state of the altcoin is not just this one time, but it has often happened since the start of the cryptocurrency world. For example ethereum, now the ethereum price is around $ 300, then I am sure that in just a few weeks ethereum will reach its normal price, which continues to stabilize, even up dramatically. So the altcoin will recover it is certain.

I have no doubts that the market will recover. Everything indicates that the bull run can start anytime. Therefore I am still holding all the altcoins I have and wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
in the crypto world the rising and falling prices are normal and when the market is low, there is no need to worry and panic because the market will definitely recover and be profitable again
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
August 08, 2018, 08:46:50 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Probably, this swinging period will last for long. Yes, I believe that finally, everything will return to its norm. The market will recover, and the altcoins and BTC will be gaining again. Meanwhile, we have to wait.
- Indeed, analyzing the current situation, this bloody phase will continue for weeks, even months, if the worst situation comes, maybe, we will need to wait until 2019 to welcome a wonderful spring with bitcoin. And there is a fact, I want to share with many people, they should stop dreaming and illusion about the recovery and return to the peak of crypto, everything is almost impossible, the great forces are moving and no longer want to continue with this game, the recovery is going to happen but it just to a certain extent, we should be psychologically ready for this situation
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 08:30:51 AM
Of course it will go up, but it can happen even this year))) That's fine, I'm joking, just this year. Ostayetsya only hope that all grow, the main thing is not to panic!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 07:33:00 AM
Yes, the market will recover, I believe that by the end of this year, the price of the coins will continue to rise and then if holding them you will sell them and lock in profits.
Did not you notice a rise in the value of Bitcoin since July? I think we have already embarked upon the journey to market perfection and one should never think of momentary falls as the bearish behavior of the crypto market. Besides, we have been expecting the market to rise again till December and in the month of August, there can be a possible jump in the market values like we had in July. On the average, July improved the overall value of Bitcoin and it might keep on happening onwards as well till we have boom once again.
Activity: 303
August 08, 2018, 05:30:40 AM
I am very confident that the market will soon recover, I see a lot of people who still believe in it, but I don't know how long it will take
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:43:08 AM
I am now feeling frustrated with the market, the price of Bitcoin has now fallen to $6501, I am thinking about whether to sell coins!
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:39:25 AM
 The market will definitely recover strongly, but do not worry too much. Because the altcoins are now under appreciated and the market is being manipulated, whales will pump in at some point in the near future.
Keep holding on and do not worry about the bad news about the market. Wink
[/quote]

100% agree with this. Just need to sit back and enjoy the ride  Cool
Activity: 464
August 08, 2018, 04:34:43 AM
Thank you

The market will definitely recover strongly, but do not worry too much. Because the altcoins are now under appreciated and the market is being manipulated, whales will pump in at some point in the near future.
Keep holding on and do not worry about the bad news about the market. Wink
Activity: 294
August 08, 2018, 03:53:21 AM
Apparently watching the 2014 crash and slow recovery has given me steady hands. Only thing I worry about is the best time to buy a little more... But I know not many people have fiat left to even think about that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 04:48:36 PM
Thank you

Probably, this swinging period will last for long. Yes, I believe that finally, everything will return to its norm. The market will recover, and the altcoins and BTC will be gaining again. Meanwhile, we have to wait.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
August 07, 2018, 11:49:01 AM
i dont think market will recover soon or in the near future, at current situation market are so bored, and the price will be stagnant until the end of 2018. unless there are project which can pump and attract investor's interest to participate in cryptocurrency investment with big amount. but cryptocurrency still has their own value and advantage, it still promising and profitable for long term investment
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
Thank you

Bitcoin and other virtual currencies have shown a decline in value in early 2018. Most virtual currency markets lose nearly 50% of their value in just a few weeks. Many people think that this is the end of the life of virtual currency. But there are some real investors who are not too concerned about this, as they think this is just an annual cycle.
In my opinion, Bitcoin will soon recover although I can not tell exactly how much value will come when the market starts to stabilize again. But I believe the Bitcoin value may reach $ 25,000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
If there is a huge capital injection into the market, then this market will recover. Too many investors have left the market making the market very depressed
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
Yes, the market will recover, I believe that by the end of this year, the price of the coins will continue to rise and then if holding them you will sell them and lock in profits.
Activity: 92
August 07, 2018, 08:57:11 AM
Every day, I will see a lot of questions about this kind of problem, and I will see a lot of predictions, but I think that all the declines and rises in the market are normal. What we need is a stable mentality. Don’t let too many guesses disturb. Our judgment!
Activity: 178
August 07, 2018, 08:27:16 AM
Of course, thats the cycle, no matter how long it takes without a doubt the market will recover from this huge blow, not just Bitcoin and Ethereum but the entire market, and just like before we get to enjoy the bullish season we are all waiting for. We all just have to wait patiently and faithfully.
Activity: 532
August 07, 2018, 05:24:32 AM
The cyclical rise and then return to the level of realism that has occurred in 2011, 2013 and 2017, so there is no doubt that the crypto market will be like this. ICO and electronic money have met a lot of difficulties in the past but all pass. This time there will be nothing else.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
I think the market is recovering and will do more. We will have what BTC and other alternative coin prices must be. We r done with the bearish time and this is the time we must have the fruits we've been waiting for a long time. 2018 will be better than last year.
Pages:
Jump to: