Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 16. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
This year will not be as good as the previous years of bitcoin cause the previous years bitcoin is already bullish on this month but this month will be the same as the past ones
But once this year will past all of us will be shock what will happen with crypto market we will see a massive growth and I am sure of it mark my words with that those weak hand who panic sold their holdings will be left by the train.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
The market will certainly recover, Bitcoin will certainly recover, but there is no guarantee that all coins will recover and many coins will disappear. The market is still continuing to decline.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 09:39:42 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

it's 8 months from decline now. it's very hard situation for cryptocurrency player now. seeing from growth of crypto communities day-by-day, i believe that crypto can be good again
I'm interested today in the price of the etherium And I saw again, plus 16% growth. If yesterday the price was $ 250, but today it has already risen by more than $ 300. I think that this is a good trend for the current state of the market.
even though, 16% growth isnt a sign that ethereum will rise. it still hard to rise now
the best doing is take long term trading now, dont take for long term
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 07:35:40 PM
Such a rise, as it was with Bitcoin and such earnings will definitely not be. The market will not die, most likely it will be stable, without sharp declines and rises. But perhaps some kind of bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 490
August 15, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
Thank you

Now the market is bleeding, the price of Bitcoin and altcoin have bottomed out. This makes many investors afraid, they lose confidence in the market. However, for me this is just a volatility of the market, I believe in the next few months the market will recover and the price of bitcoin and altcoin will increase again. Now is a good time to invest in the market. I believe that long-term investment in bitcoin and altcoin will bring us much money in the end of this year.
Activity: 512
August 15, 2018, 02:20:14 PM
Thank you

it's 8 months from decline now. it's very hard situation for cryptocurrency player now. seeing from growth of crypto communities day-by-day, i believe that crypto can be good again
I'm interested today in the price of the etherium And I saw again, plus 16% growth. If yesterday the price was $ 250, but today it has already risen by more than $ 300. I think that this is a good trend for the current state of the market.
Activity: 406
August 15, 2018, 02:16:23 PM
Thank you

Activity: 378
August 15, 2018, 01:39:26 PM
This is happening for sure, I mean if you are really a enthusiast and you stay here long enough. I see those trends before and i believe another surprise will be there before 2018 ends again. This is a very young year for cryptocurrencies, whatever moves might the government is doing, crypto is here to be a breakthrough.
I think the market will recover fully and I really agree with your opinion, because the crypto government will not remain silent by seeing the market conditions always like this, of course they will create new breakthroughs that will become a surprise by the end of 2018 and as the beginning bright for the future in 2019 I am sure of that.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 01:02:12 PM
Before the decay would be a great upgrade. When people are confident that cryptocurrency is a great way to store and exchange savings, the rate will go up again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 03:36:42 PM
Of course it will be restored, it's a matter of time. The market dipped but there are reasons for this. In the end, let the sharks go to the market. Then there should always be a jump. For now, spend more time on your knowledge in the crypto market. Read, listen, study, invest.
Activity: 28
August 11, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
Without a doubt, market will recover, and that's in the soonest time possible. It won't take long, I presume. Instead of seeing this as an irremediable catastrophe, why not look at its bright side? This is not the time to sell, but rather the time to buy and to acquire more, preparing for a greater rise. Cryptocurrency industry is still in its infancy, and to say that it's dying is too premature and illogical. I strongly believe that its death is highly improbable. Just come to think of this: during this time when anchovies keep on whining and crying, whales are surely laughing. Better be on the laughing and winning side.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:48:36 AM
The market is sure to recover, and it must be owned as a cryptocurrency. You just have to wait patiently and the market will definitely come back again.
Activity: 83
August 11, 2018, 01:56:42 AM
Do you really think that the declining cryptomarket is a disadvantage? I think what's happening is an advantage for those who know the world of crypto.  Many eyes are watching,  when will be the lowest value of the bitcoin takes place. Why?  Because this is the best time to invest. If the bitcoin reached his lowest value, investors will surely buy and how will bitcoin response? It will pump up.  Bitcoin is not a short-term investment that you will conclude for just a matter of 5 months. It is too early to arrive at a judgment. Cryptocurrency is very young, he is just starting to climb his peak.  The market is just starting to discover its value. I think there is no reason to worry about the declining of the bitcoin. I am sure that the crypto market will recover at the right time.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
August 11, 2018, 01:41:11 AM
This is happening for sure, I mean if you are really a enthusiast and you stay here long enough. I see those trends before and i believe another surprise will be there before 2018 ends again. This is a very young year for cryptocurrencies, whatever moves might the government is doing, crypto is here to be a breakthrough.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 01:30:27 AM
I think the market recovery will last for several months because. I strongly believe in the future of blockchain technology. I think the market will soon recover.
Activity: 686
August 11, 2018, 01:16:33 AM
Indeed, in this market you can expect only a miracle. Unfortunately, the past history does not influence the future in the market.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 01:07:56 AM
This year will not be as good as the previous years of bitcoin cause the previous years bitcoin is already bullish on this month but this month will be the same as the past ones

But bitcoin getting back it's position strongly. It have almost 50% domination on marketcap now. Hope miracle will happened soon. Market may get pump within a week.
Did u remember last year cryptycurrency price raised 10-20% everyday in a row. If that again happen we will go to a new position soon. Just wait for miracle.
Activity: 129
August 10, 2018, 07:23:33 PM
not only 5 months but until now the market conditions have worsened and are very difficult to predict. What is certain is that even though the market has not improved, but I am still optimistic that it will be able to recover when it is time for us, no one knows. only yesterday there was a slight increase and I really hope the market will recover but the fact is that it is even deeper. the most important thing is to remain patient and do not panic with the current conditions, just prepare other capital to buy coins at a low rate so that our assets do not experience a big loss later.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 07:17:53 PM
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 07:11:46 PM
Not 5 but 4, since there was an adjustment in April, this just allowed the cryptocurrencies to maintain an acceptable position for alignment. Now just visible signs of recovery and very likely further growth.
Pages:
Jump to: