Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 4. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 14, 2019, 07:32:06 PM
I think it's right, the market will be recovered but not in the near future because in my opinion the market will be bearish until the end of 2019 and return to bullish when approaching the bitcoin hardfork
Activity: 294
Merit: 53
February 14, 2019, 07:09:55 PM
Fundamentals of crypto are stronger than ever, so it's not like that the bear market will stay forever. Sooner or later, the trend will change!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 07:05:58 PM
The downward trend is very much in the present, cryptocurrency is at its lowest point and of course now people really hope that the market can improve quickly for what is happening now
I would not say that all so optimistic, personally, I see that many investors are still afraid of a new fall in prices, because they are not sure that the bottom is reached
Indeed, we must understand that investors are still afraid, but after all it is of no use at all, so it is better for us to continue to be optimistic and hopefully the market can recover
Activity: 350
February 14, 2019, 06:12:23 PM
I do not think that the market will begin to recover in the near future. It seems to me that growth will begin at the end of 2019 or at the beginning of 2020. We must show maximum patience now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 05:48:17 PM
Until now the Crypto market is still experiencing a decline. But we can also see that the market is experiencing very good progress. In the last few days, Ethereum has increased, even though the price is still very low. But I have confidence that the price of Ethereum will continue to increase.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
February 14, 2019, 12:36:50 PM
The downward trend is very much in the present, cryptocurrency is at its lowest point and of course now people really hope that the market can improve quickly for what is happening now
I would not say that all so optimistic, personally, I see that many investors are still afraid of a new fall in prices, because they are not sure that the bottom is reached
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
February 14, 2019, 08:52:21 AM
We are still wondering the current increase will last long and will make benefit to traders and investors, of course this is still a big question and still too early to conclude
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
February 14, 2019, 06:45:45 AM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 06:39:49 AM
Sure, we only need to wait and HODL. I'm waiting for the return of uptrend till the end of the year. Bakkt, NASDAQ futures, ETF - all of them great news and likely to happen till the end of 2019
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
February 14, 2019, 05:12:27 AM
And will continue to fall further, this trend will continue with the arrival of the bulls. Therefore, it is necessary to solve many global problems before reaching a new level of development.
Whatever the possibility might be happen, falling deeper is also possible if there is no development in crypto. but in my opinion we have reached the lowest price, and the worst news has happened last year and this year, it is very big chance prices will rise
there was no a lot of platforms are still doing the development and where did you see that? the bearish market is not having any correlation with the development progress. This caused by the fact that crypto was getting a very bad trend at this moment
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
February 14, 2019, 03:50:41 AM
To this day, from the decline of bitcoin, it has been almost one year in a state of decline, I am also sure that this year Bitcoin will experience an increase but seems to be gradually and indirectly high like in 2017, this is just my opinion
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 14, 2019, 03:20:43 AM
And will continue to fall further, this trend will continue with the arrival of the bulls. Therefore, it is necessary to solve many global problems before reaching a new level of development.
Whatever the possibility might be happen, falling deeper is also possible if there is no development in crypto. but in my opinion we have reached the lowest price, and the worst news has happened last year and this year, it is very big chance prices will rise
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 14, 2019, 02:25:40 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
February 12, 2019, 12:43:18 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

You were just pointing for almost 5 months declined but you didn’t consider the 10years of crypto existence started by bitcoin,sometimes all we have to do is check back the history and we will find a concrete answer for all our questions,this is not the first time market had falling situational but always come to recover

When talking about the future of Crypto, I'm sure Crypto has a very good future. Throughout 2018 the market has indeed declined and has survived until now. This year, of course, has new hopes that the market will rise again. And hopefully, that can happen.
It will happen with indefinite time,so the longer we wait is the higher we can profit,just keep the faith and stay trusting cryptocurrency community from bitcoin to all altcoins
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 12:14:50 AM
When talking about the future of Crypto, I'm sure Crypto has a very good future. Throughout 2018 the market has indeed declined and has survived until now. This year, of course, has new hopes that the market will rise again. And hopefully, that can happen.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
February 11, 2019, 11:07:33 PM
Everything is very similar to the fact that the market is unfolding and recovering, I hope by the summer of 2019 it will become more stable and attractive for investors.
we don't know yet whether the market will recover on this year because we just entered the beginning of the new year 2019, maybe in the following month or in the following year the market will recover completely. a lot will happen at market prices and we will see it soon, I'm sure the market will recover on this year or the following year.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 11, 2019, 07:52:13 PM
my view of the market is changing. i think the bear market may last for a whole year. there are no major events that can change encryption, recently.
The whole 2019 year can be calm, without falling or rising prices, only minor movements of the course, at least until 2020, which on the one hand is not so bad, enough adventures after 2018
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
February 11, 2019, 06:05:54 AM
my view of the market is changing. i think the bear market may last for a whole year. there are no major events that can change encryption, recently.
Activity: 299
February 11, 2019, 04:54:29 AM
Everything is very similar to the fact that the market is unfolding and recovering, I hope by the summer of 2019 it will become more stable and attractive for investors.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
February 09, 2019, 04:43:52 PM
It is recovering slightly in recent days. When I heard Bithumb exchange was hacked, I thought the price would continue to fall but that didn't happen, the market might have overcome the challenge.
After Bithumb other few exchanges hacked newzeland based cryptopia through this still pending investigation by police. How we can expect market will be recover in this difficult circumstances. I can not hope market will pump in this current year. Bull run will happen in 2020, it doesn’t seem to be possible before. 
yeah like you said i have the same think, Bullrun are coming in 2020 until 2021 because in 2020 Bitcoin mining reward are reduced/Halving that's why this is one of the many reason why bitcoin must growing up
Pages:
Jump to: