Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 8. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
I think that the restoration of the market is a matter of time. more recently, I thought that the market had collapsed completely
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 01:35:06 PM
I'm totally confident that market not only recovers and even reach the ATH and will do 10x over it!
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 12:53:52 PM
Today some analysts see the signs of the local turn-over. BTC price can move to $7.5-8k. And it has as positive as negative effects. BTC is more expensive - good for BTC holders and longers. Alts can make strong dump because some money flow will stream to BTC. Choose where are you
It will not happen until we will have done with a lot of speculation regarding the future of ETF. They are still buying caused by that news. It's a little bit wrong to expect the price of bitcoin will slightly increase from 6k range to the 8k range. This based on the last chart of bitcoin and then it could be the best reason.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
Today some analysts see the signs of the local turn-over. BTC price can move to $7.5-8k. And it has as positive as negative effects. BTC is more expensive - good for BTC holders and longers. Alts can make strong dump because some money flow will stream to BTC. Choose where are you
Activity: 644
October 21, 2018, 11:38:20 AM
I am a bit skeptical that market can recover this year. I was reading an analysis and it concluded that we are halfway the bear market. We could see a proper recovery next year mid. The reasons he gave were that the last year pump was at inorganically high levels. After the dump, many new investors became wary of cryptos. This sentiment will take time to change. Moreover, the future market is restraining the growth.
Activity: 308
October 21, 2018, 11:32:12 AM
I think we are most likely still in a bear run but the next few weeks should confirm that. My take is that btc will touch 5k and then start a nice upward trend.
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 11:23:14 AM
Too many big daddyies, whales and sharks are in this market, of course it will recover!  Its a mater of time, not long time...
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 10:48:01 AM
I do not think that the current low prices will continue for a long time.We will enter the period of re-prices and bull season will come. Market volumes will be up as before, we will see green days Smiley
Activity: 1190
October 21, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Of course we are very waiting and hope the market will recover soon, if this year is red then crypto's future will be difficult, many projects fail to reach the softcap and of course many old coins will die.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
October 21, 2018, 09:52:26 AM
Don't ask this question to other? Try to find out the answer from yourself! Just think about a lots of positive news. If you don't know about the news, I recommend you to read the quoted message in this forum link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47106716

I believe that, market will recover but when no body can't tell you!
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 09:40:32 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Don't lose hope about this market situation , for me everything seems normal.  I know that cryptocurrency industry doesn't always have a positive sign.  Maybe someday the market will start to recover. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 09:36:55 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Just trust the market,  I know someday everything will be alright and all of our hardworks will come to a great end.  I think the market will start to recover in year 2019 and because of that I'm planning to buy some other coins. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 08:14:53 AM
A bull run like we saw in 2017 will probably not happen in the near time future. However, a bull run with a much softer and steady growth will be more likely.

thats also what im thinking about , i think the history wont repeat itself on this year but im still expecting an atleast recovery of the price ( maybe 10k to 13k is already enough for me and i couldnt ask for more .

of course in recent days the market shows positive results, but I think that it is still too early to call it a recovery

positive results can still be considered as a recovery and it doesnt matter if its too early because even if we saw a late recovery  , the price cant still drop due to severe fluctuationscaused by volatility .
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
October 21, 2018, 07:50:01 AM
The market is recovering, that's for sure. However, I think that the most interesting episodes await us ahead. Just be patient.

patience is the main rule of the game. especially if one made investments during the ath period.
of course the market will be recovery and we must be patient to wait because that is the key to success in cryptocurrency, if you look at last year at the end of this year there will likely be an increase in the volume of trade in markets, hopefully.
Activity: 448
October 21, 2018, 06:29:57 AM
scammers agree to the maximum trying to get money out of it and more and more they are opened so that people do not have time to understand
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 21, 2018, 05:42:04 AM
The market is recovering, that's for sure. However, I think that the most interesting episodes await us ahead. Just be patient.

patience is the main rule of the game. especially if one made investments during the ath period.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 21, 2018, 05:39:22 AM
Yes, for me the market will soon to recover just like these past years of crypto world and I believe that it will recover by the end of the year so buying crypto now is a great chance for big profit soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 21, 2018, 04:56:10 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 04:34:35 AM
A bull run like we saw in 2017 will probably not happen in the near time future. However, a bull run with a much softer and steady growth will be more likely.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 21, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
Most likely, the crypto-currency market will quiet down for some time, and then begin to recover again, and surpass its current position.

Same here sir, I think the bullrun that happened last year will not happen again in a year's time or two. The process of accumulation for might be longer so most of this period are bearish with some short price uptrend. A mini bullrun is possible but it would not last long and the price will go down again. The market will recover in due time so I'm going to hodl for the meantime and wait for the next rebound.
Pages:
Jump to: