Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 10. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
Positive signs are showing the recovery of the crypto market. I believe within a month the market will recreate the capital evaporated. And this is the last chance for those who are looking to hold Bitcoin and ETH at a cheap price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

many coins are up today. for example, Ripple, it is up to 100% gain in this day
and many more coins, including shitcoin too Grin i believe that's sign in recover cryptocurrency
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 21, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
In fact, the volatility of crypto currency is still a problem, and because of this many newcomers are afraid to invest in crypto
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
September 21, 2018, 01:43:56 PM
the market will recover if there are new investors who join cryptocurrency so there will be new funds coming in to raise the overall market capital.
plus hope there is no more whale who manipulates the market so that the market will move positively.

not just new investors, but increasing the number of new investors is enough to be able to develop the market. because the market is also very important for the investore world
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 11:46:52 AM
I’m feeling really good about the next month or two. I have a strong feeling the bottom has been reached, holding strong at 6.2-6.4k BTC and equivalent alt prices, just need a catalyst to break the shorts and I think we’re in for a huge bull run.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 20, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
the market will recover if there are new investors who join cryptocurrency so there will be new funds coming in to raise the overall market capital.
plus hope there is no more whale who manipulates the market so that the market will move positively.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 20, 2018, 10:25:04 AM
no problem, everything will be fine. Crypto will still be strong. this is like an event in 2014-2016. the prices of bitcoin and altcoin do not have prices ... after the increase in 2013. and this happened again at this time. so stay calm. all will return at high prices. because 5 months is a short time for the next BTC jump. and bitcoin takes more time.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 20, 2018, 09:36:13 AM
the market will definitely recover and I believe that, we must keep thinking positively because crypto prices will continue to change and the market will also continue to change so that there is still a possibility for the market to recover
Yes, it is true that you say that we must believe that the market will surely recover,
the most important thing for now is that we must be patient first and keep holding coins
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 09:15:23 AM
In my opinion, the market just starting to rise from bottom now. And it is the last chance for investors to make the decision about their crypto, which they would buy for holding.
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 08:03:00 AM
Probably, after all, all hope for this, if the market still does not recover will be very bad, all the coins that are well and actively participate in the cryptocurrency market in General.
Activity: 252
September 20, 2018, 08:01:04 AM
yes, it will but take times. earliest is 2019 Q4.
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 07:58:40 AM
Only several uplifting news and bull will begin running. Ideally crypto will rehash the history and we will have a bull keep running in December. Presently speculators are looking towards bitcoin.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 20, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
The market will begin to be restored as soon as in it sticks to trust the majority. Because the majority constantly loses and is at a loss.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
September 20, 2018, 07:52:50 AM
Only you hear that soon there will be a correction, and the market will recover. Perhaps, growth will be in the future, but not so fast that in former times(
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
September 20, 2018, 07:25:48 AM
the market will definitely recover and I believe that, we must keep thinking positively because crypto prices will continue to change and the market will also continue to change so that there is still a possibility for the market to recover
Activity: 672
September 20, 2018, 06:10:17 AM
Any prospect of recovery I n the market will undoubtedly be a cheering and heartwarming news to most members of the crypto-currencies community . The downtown has been quite disastrous and the least one expects is that things should start heading upward .
Activity: 308
September 20, 2018, 04:49:49 AM
All crypto currencies are at its bottom, i hope waiting for approval ETF. It is a factor more likely can create a bullish trend and can create a trend reversal.
Activity: 320
September 20, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
the market will surely recover but we cannot predict when the market can recover quickly. if you look at the current price, the market is in an abnormal condition, it will take a long time to recover.
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
I'm sure that this correction will not last more than a year and the market will soon begin the stage of growth. just have to wait a bit
I'm not sure, but this situation can't continue in a long time like a year. This would change market and this can affect the future development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 02:38:29 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Our crypto market process is slowly but slowly. So i think we now need more time to revitalize and increase prices later this year. Bitcoin and ETH are also gradually increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: