Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 6. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
February 03, 2019, 02:53:00 PM
In my opinion. market will recover so soon. Slow rises of coins' cost in start of 2019 year instilled hope in many investors and traders. Now times will not be so hard.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
February 03, 2019, 01:45:43 PM
Of course, the crypto market will recover, but no one knows when this event will occur. Some traders and investors make good money on such a heavy crypto market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 03:57:11 PM
in my opinion, it is difficult to recover, recently. most investors have been completely disappointed with encryption. only when investors are full of confidence will the market begin to recover. it may take a year or two.
Of course, if the cryptocurrency market is frozen in its current position, then we can at least avoid losses. Of course, two or three years to restore the cryptocurrency market is quite a long period and during this time anything can happen.
Of course, in practice of the cryptocurrency market, we have already observed a rise in cryptocurrency prices in one year. If you take the example of Bitcoin from $ 500, and up to $ 20,000 in almost a year. but today we are not in the position for the market to be very active.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
February 02, 2019, 12:32:50 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

I always believe on blockchain technology and I believe that cryptocurrency have a brightness future and I think market will recover again in 2019.
Activity: 560
February 02, 2019, 12:31:16 PM
in my opinion, it is difficult to recover, recently. most investors have been completely disappointed with encryption. only when investors are full of confidence will the market begin to recover. it may take a year or two.
Of course, if the cryptocurrency market is frozen in its current position, then we can at least avoid losses. Of course, two or three years to restore the cryptocurrency market is quite a long period and during this time anything can happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
February 02, 2019, 08:20:06 AM
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 05:32:56 AM
I personally think market won't recover until almost everyone don't expect it to moon anymore
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
February 02, 2019, 04:35:48 AM
we can calmly think about encryption, when in a bear market. encryption has no value support. it has no bottom. everything will depend on the market. the market will begin to recover after many funds have entered the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
January 24, 2019, 10:08:04 PM
will definitely be covered later. but indeed we cannot know it completely. this will happen when and how much can the price increase. we are now just waiting to get up
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
January 24, 2019, 09:45:44 PM
The market is not recovering globally. But sometimes it turns green and shows a small increase of up to 10%. I can't call it a market recovery.
Of the courses you can't call it recover, it is a normal price change from the crypto market. prices will continue to rise and fall as usual.
but pump prices or bull runs may not have happened yet. and need a lot of support so that the pump and bull run can occur
Activity: 476
January 24, 2019, 06:00:43 PM
Eventually yes, but who knows timeline of this event? I think no one knows. As for me there is an opportunity for 1 more year for fluctuation in 3-6 k diapason of btc price. Everything is possible as well as bull run to 30 k within 3 month. It is crypto, no reason to make prediction, it is useless activity!

Yes, due to the fact that this market is very young and there is not so much money as in other markets, so I would not be surprised at the price of Bitcoin at 30 thousand dollars.

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will become much more popular this year. It seems to me that the blockchain technology should attract many investors. I believe in growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 24, 2019, 05:57:32 PM
Eventually yes, but who knows timeline of this event? I think no one knows. As for me there is an opportunity for 1 more year for fluctuation in 3-6 k diapason of btc price. Everything is possible as well as bull run to 30 k within 3 month. It is crypto, no reason to make prediction, it is useless activity!

Yes, due to the fact that this market is very young and there is not so much money as in other markets, so I would not be surprised at the price of Bitcoin at 30 thousand dollars.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
January 24, 2019, 04:51:22 PM
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 24, 2019, 04:15:47 PM
The market is not recovering globally. But sometimes it turns green and shows a small increase of up to 10%. I can't call it a market recovery.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 24, 2019, 02:47:27 PM
Is the market recovering? Seriously ? Where did you see this? Yes, maybe it looks like a recovery. However, in fact, all of us were driven into a trap. Whales do not allow Bitcoin to grow so that as many people as possible lose faith in it and sell it to them. And this situation can last for quite a long time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 24, 2019, 01:27:47 PM
I still believe that the market will be able to be covered later even though it does require a process where there are many reasons to be able to rise. as now there has been a rise in support but has declined again
Activity: 490
January 24, 2019, 01:09:27 PM
It seems to me that it will be possible to talk about the final recovery of the market to the level at which it was at the end of 2017 only after three years, I expect that the market will be able to enter this level of activity only in 2022. It is very unlikely that this will happen earlier.
Activity: 518
January 24, 2019, 12:03:57 PM
I guess those guys that did not believe that the market would recover, quit dealing with the cryptocurrency already. I hope the better time will come in end of winter.
Activity: 784
December 13, 2018, 01:45:52 AM
It may or may not recover. After all, no one can know this, such people simply do not exist, and all that is said about the Insider Information is not true. Those who possess it will never share with ordinary people.
I believe that prices will recover soon in a few months. it might be difficult to believe it, but, I think, this is the hardest time for cryptocurrency users. because now those who survive are those who believe in this development. I am sure that next year will have a very good effect on cryptocurrency users.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 01:29:08 AM
We are still very much in bear and the time for bull is unclear to everyone but many are thinking we should have this year and here we are with a very big hole in the heart of all hodler , but we all wish we see a turn around time to make the market more effective again.
Pages:
Jump to: