Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 9. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 08:21:08 PM
Most likely, the crypto-currency market will quiet down for some time, and then begin to recover again, and surpass its current position.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
September 27, 2018, 05:26:32 AM
I think that the investors have to been waited too long for the revover and the market has fallen down too much now. I believe that there must be a big news such as America accept Bitcoin or something likes that which can push the market up
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 27, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
Some price rebounds may happen in the last quarter of this year but it might not lead to another bullrun like the one that happened last year. Most of the market are bearish but growth or recovery will still depend on a positive developments that happen in the next several weeks. The last tree month of this year is usually positive for the cryptocurrency market but nobody know it become positive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 03:02:44 AM
of course in recent days the market shows positive results, but I think that it is still too early to call it a recovery
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 26, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
Today, the market looks very attractive and most of the altcoins went up and gave profits to their investors. I think that this growth will last several days and it will be a good chance to make a profit.
Activity: 273
September 26, 2018, 04:40:42 PM
I'm pretty sure the crypto market will start the recovery around the end of 2019 or somewhere around 2020. And after the initial recovery, we probably will see some awesome new all the time highs happening Smiley
We are hopeful that it will happen  the crypto market will recover as what you had predicted.In this situation more of as are starting to panic because its to long to wait and hold our coins in the purpose not losing it.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 04:31:54 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

All I think that of course, the market will definitely recover and will finally work like clockwork, well, this may not happen in special cases and failures, so you need to stay away from them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
September 26, 2018, 04:03:50 PM
Of course market will recover but it will take some time.It is a market cycle that we have seen at past also.
Market is now correcting from 20k $ zone.I think 2019 will be a good year for crypto.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 03:51:52 PM
for now the market has not shown a significant recovery, but only runs slowly. But keep in mind that the market will not always go down, there will be a time when the market is in a good position and get a significant recovery, but it needs a process.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 26, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
It is! And this is the ost right to buy some coins until the price won't grow more and more! So take your money and go to buy crypto!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 25, 2018, 03:05:22 AM
The best and most optimistic signs are coming back as the green coinmarketcap system returns to our community. With this situation i think the market will recover in about two months.
The fact is that the crypto-currency market is recovering for a very long time, especially if we recall that for half a year the market fell almost to the bottom, I very much doubt that for 2 months we will see real growth.
Still questionable but yet things are different when pumped start to work out inside the market, we can't say if what things can bring the recover to show back and how long it takes for us to wait, but considering most of those previous movement and making good assessment and analysis there's still a good
hope for things to happen from this current situations, market will recover from the minds of each believers another waiting game for decent gains.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 02:30:33 AM
Hi, everybody. The market will recover it is necessary to wait. Good times ahead Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 23, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
Everyone thinks the market is back now, but it would be wise to be careful. It could be a mini bull like in April. I hope not.  Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 03:32:10 PM
The best and most optimistic signs are coming back as the green coinmarketcap system returns to our community. With this situation i think the market will recover in about two months.
The fact is that the crypto-currency market is recovering for a very long time, especially if we recall that for half a year the market fell almost to the bottom, I very much doubt that for 2 months we will see real growth.
Activity: 182
September 22, 2018, 01:55:10 PM
If other crypto currencies still have doubts, then in bitcoin it is already an iron fact - bitcoin will grow further in the future!
Activity: 231
September 22, 2018, 12:15:13 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

I also do not really know, but some say that the year 2019 - 2021 is the year where bitcoin how to down trend.
What do you think?
in my opinion, all are predictions without knowing exactly what will happen if you want to intend to invest, understand all the risks that will be obtained by your confidence and patience is very necessary here.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 21, 2018, 06:51:41 PM
Now its recovering. The price of only a few coins is not rising. At present, almost all altcoins have turned green and prices have started to rise. market volume is rising and people are starting to invest Smiley
For now it seems the market has not fully recovered,
so with just a few coins the price goes up,
the most important thing is to just follow the progress so that it is clearer
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 04:45:40 PM
Now its recovering. The price of only a few coins is not rising. At present, almost all altcoins have turned green and prices have started to rise. market volume is rising and people are starting to invest Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 04:35:42 PM
Positive signs are showing the recovery of the crypto market. I believe within a month the market will recreate the capital evaporated. And this is the last chance for those who are looking to hold Bitcoin and ETH at a cheap price.
for several days the word market shows a green color and it's very nice to watch the price increase for crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: