Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡MARQUISE $MUSEUM - Generation 5 asset crypto - page 3. (Read 24260 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Hello. I have some Marquise Museum tokens on the Waves Exchange. I would like to know information about the project to know if it is still active and therefore know if I did not waste the investment.

With 16 500 000 or $5000 WM2 equivalent you can swap into anyone of these Opensea NFTs except the book license:

https://opensea.io/assets/marquise-museum-s-pimp-fashion

With WM2 equal to $300, an archival giclée can be redeemed from the Museum to your home.

@DeFT1913 you should take him up on this offer. If you have the equivalent of $300 in the project's Waves tokens, then you should redeem them for this offer and chronicle your experience here.

A successfully-completed first transaction can go a long way in establishing the commercial stepping stones for this project.

Just my humble opinion.
legendary
Well I mean, at least you're not doing the whole "fake bids" thing.

Can I make a suggestion? You should make just 1 NFT edition of each print. You've made 999 and are selling them for $5k a pop... Kind of takes away from the specialness of something when there are 998 copies of it out there for sale.

It would also be a good idea to make some sort of descriptive back story for the piece: how did it come about? who made it? what's the artist all about? what does this piece mean?

Just my 2 cents.
legendary
Any updates news?

Being targeted by the military isn't good enough for you?  Cheesy

Which military, if you don't mind my asking?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
That's quite a lengthy response. I can narrow down mine to a couple things, in a non-judgmental way:

It was a about a dozen Russian investors on Waves and none of them opted to swap into Giclées.

Herein lies your biggest problem, IMHO. The entire value of your project hinges on your ability to deliver this crucial end of the bargain. So far, whether it was just through lack of opportunity or whatever, you have been unable to demonstrate that you are capable of doing this. If you can't manufacture and deliver hundreds of these things, the price of your token will suffer, and I think this contributes to the lack of confidence investors/exchanges/auction houses have in your project.

Is it possible that there is zero value? No there is literally value because of sales records since 2018 on waves up until today and ongoing.

"Sales records"? Are you talking about something other than trading on the Waves DEX?

I have seen this project for quite a while now. And based from what I am seeing, I don't think the dev will change the dull journey of marquise, even if he is now going to the NFT venture. But of course, I don't have any idea if he is getting from this project after all these years. Waves dex has very little activity going on even if they migrated to waves.exchange. So I don't know if he really believes himself that there is actually active trading going on in waves platform. So I won't be surprised if one day, he will just give up on this project.
Activity: 739
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Artworks are secondary to crypto integration with 2017 timestamp. This art was a place holder to demonstrate business method. I originally wanted to do what Nifty and SignArt are doing but understood that it would be too much work. Marquise $Museum was designed as a crypto equivalent to record studio, not a band. As is evident in the name itself as museums exhibit multiple artists.

Instead of representing artists with their own portfolios, I hire them to enhance M1 placeholder portfolio and promote them through this asset. They also get royalty on sales. Promotion will commence in pace with commercial rollout.

It is being tested for public consideration after 2 technically proficient artists from US and Brazil improved collages in combination with other design upgrades that can make it viable for retail despite not fitting into any retail theme.

If there is evidence that an established high visibility gallery or auction house is unable to move this item then obviously we have a problem somewhere. But it is not possible at this point in time to make this conclusion.

It has to fit a retail theme to sell retail.

In a traditional marketplace art must have traction without secondary USP, agreed.

There is zero reasons to spam leads when project is in the money at the same time as NFT market infrastructure is emerging as we speak.

Focus is on inbound leads.

Why avoid NFT angle when is the most obvious source of value not the art as a standalone.

The best I can offer retail investors is x5 here:

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES

Swap cap is $200k
0.1% of NFT supply
40 panels on 660m M2 supply

If you own 16.5m M2 or 33m, 49.5m etc. you will be eligible to convert into NFT when they launch soon, if I can find a solidity dev to wrap the ERC20:

https://opensea.io/accounts/MarquiseMuseumNFT

It is possible that there will be a test auction starting at $1 together with Opensea platform promotion to measure asset value. Otherwise price is fixed at $5000 per NFT.

https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01aceab842049e1f3f
legendary
That's quite a lengthy response. I can narrow down mine to a couple things, in a non-judgmental way:

It was a about a dozen Russian investors on Waves and none of them opted to swap into Giclées.

Herein lies your biggest problem, IMHO. The entire value of your project hinges on your ability to deliver this crucial end of the bargain. So far, whether it was just through lack of opportunity or whatever, you have been unable to demonstrate that you are capable of doing this. If you can't manufacture and deliver hundreds of these things, the price of your token will suffer, and I think this contributes to the lack of confidence investors/exchanges/auction houses have in your project.

Is it possible that there is zero value? No there is literally value because of sales records since 2018 on waves up until today and ongoing.

"Sales records"? Are you talking about something other than trading on the Waves DEX?
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
I remember the reason for moving from Ethereum to waves, because Eth is complex platform to work on, and expensive.
Hm... As variant... Xerom! There is no more than 4 millions blocks, and I see some smart contracts, in their block-explorer, here.
But I do not know how to create ERC-20 tokens on xerom-blockchain, maybe you can.

And I have already proposed here, earlier, a some XERO, and of course, I have this.
But there is unstable mainnet, there is only two mining pools: https://miningpoolstats.stream/xerom
and just few nodes: http://stats.exlo.tech
so, maybe, will be better to use an another ethereum-like coin, from that list, that I posted earlier.

Anyway, I have full dump of XERO-blockchain, and all balances, and smart-contracts,
and I can support this network, by do solo-mining with my hash-power, in future.
And anyone can do this too, for a long-term, because it's open-source, and this have a zero-premine.
https://twitter.com/MarquiseMuseum/status/1373614347872841733

It is soon possible to swap Waves M2 tokens for Opensea NFTs

Waves/M2 market size is fixed to $200 000 which is many times more USDT per token
compared to where it is trading today [https://www.coinlore.com/coin/marquise-museum/historical-data],
so this is a nice deal for top 10 wallets and it can be recycled when I receive swapped M2.
So it's not a 1 time deal, it's a waves exclusive.
Swap is reversible but you must send NFTs back to my Opensea account to receive Waves M2 back.

This is the preliminary Museum account where collection will be hosted:

Hello, MarquiseMuseum.
I see you created on ethereum blockchain a new token (with 66,000 total supply).

This token, have the name a MARQUISEMUSEUM, and you naming this as NFT.
As I understand, you mean an NFT-technology, right?
If yes, can you add this link somewhere?
Because when I begin to read this topic, I can not understand what means NFT-abbreviature, while I not googled this, myself.

As I understand, you can provide a some swap
between Original MarquiseMuseum (660,000,000 total)
and new asset Ethereum MarquiseMuseum-NFT (66,000 total).
And as I understand, this swap is reversive, right?

And as I understand, right now, Waves MarquiseMuseum
have a fixed market cap - $200k,
just because each 1M Waves MarquiseMuseum
can be exchanged on 1 giclée, which are stable cost $300 on the market. Right?

This is OK, just because in the case if I had 7000 WAVES,
and if I did not sold this in WUSD,
I could buy all the rest of Waves MarquiseMuseum
at price 0.00002602 WAVES / Waves MarquiseMuseum,
and at current waves-price $11.71/WAVES,
each Waves MarquiseMuseum should cost not lesser than $0.0003046942,
with market cap $201098.172 for all 660M,
and with value of my stack of 391M ($119135.4322, or 10173.82 WAVES at price $11.71).
And yes, I had more than 10k WAVES, I had 11600 WAVES, there, on wavesplatform,
because I deposited 2 real BTC, there.
After all, I could buy 2 crypto-books at price 150M Waves MarquiseMuseum.
All this means, market cap of 200k for all M2 is correct, right now.
And such as this market cap is provides by exchanges through giclées, so therefore the price on your giclées is correct too.
So respect, for you.

But as you remember, I did not sold my Waves MarquiseMuseum, even at price 0.00055000 WAVES/Waves MarquiseMuseum
just because I planned to sell this all, as a global crypto-asset,
at minimum price 1 cent, after listing this asset on https://coinmarketcap.com
and after add this asset on a many-many another exchanges.
In this case, we could raise $6,600,000 or even higher,
and in this case, your business, and you are, as an Owner of this,
could to get a great profit from this all, as a percent from our sales.

Maybe I can do this in future, or maybe no, idk.
I need to carefully evaluate my crypto assets, maybe I could take advertising using this.
I have a lot of different crypto, and some volumes I already proposed to sell.

I see NFT-token have a market cap ($100,000,000), and creation of this token is good idea to expand your business, art, and goods.
Do you planning to create a new tokens on another ethereum-like blockchains?
For example, you can go here: https://miningpoolstats.stream and type "ethash" in algo-filter there.
Then, you can see some ethereum-like coins there too, and maybe, on their blockchains, you can create a new, your own assets, with your name.
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
OK its not exactly a scam but rather a highly illiquid project that isn't going anywhere. Well, that's not worth declaring anybody to be a scammer over.

How about asking for a $30m loan?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wrapped-2017-nft-collateralized-usdt-liquidity-5325549

Scam? Idiocy? Idiotic scam?

$90m.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
OK its not exactly a scam but rather a highly illiquid project that isn't going anywhere. Well, that's not worth declaring anybody to be a scammer over.

How about asking for a $30m loan?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wrapped-2017-nft-collateralized-usdt-liquidity-5325549

Scam? Idiocy? Idiotic scam?
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
https://twitter.com/MarquiseMuseum/status/1373614347872841733

It is soon possible to swap Waves M2 tokens for Opensea NFTs

Waves/M2 market size is fixed to $200 000 which is many times more USDT per token compared to where it is trading today [https://www.coinlore.com/coin/marquise-museum/historical-data], so this is a nice deal for top 10 wallets and it can be recycled when I receive swapped M2. So it's not a 1 time deal, it's a waves exclusive. Swap is reversible but you must send NFTs back to my Opensea account to receive Waves M2 back.

This is the preliminary Museum account where collection will be hosted:

legendary
OK its not exactly a scam but rather a highly illiquid project that isn't going anywhere. Well, that's not worth declaring anybody to be a scammer over. I checked out Turtle Network, it has a stunning market cap of $1 million. I feel kind of bad for anyone involved in this project now. You'd have to be crazy to ditch waves for that, but to each their own.

I am very disgusted to be on this forum, because the moderation in the German section
protects the scammers and gave me a three-day ban (which is violation of Article 19, of United Declaration the Human Rights).
After this, it is not a free forum of the global market, with freedom of speech,
now it is just a narrowly specialized garbage dump,
to protect the greedy interests of fraudsters (Article 17, of United Declaration the Human Rights),

LOL buddy. You don't have rights here. You are only allowed to post here by the good graces of theymos and the moderators.

A grandiose sense of entitlement surrounds this project.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
This thread has a lot of bump power for the last comment being written in November. So, OP rebranded his venture as a pioneering foray into NFTs. How trendy.

Can somebody tell me what happened here? OP launched the same project on another blockchain? I see this one is all but dead.
Well, while all my propositions are active,
but I have no any interest to trade some assets, on the scam-platform,
where rat's are ready to stole the last money,
and just keep it holding within more than 1 year.

I'm not a developer, just inverstor and holder.
Really, I'm not interesting the Marquise business,
and I still can buy this $MarquiseMuseum for XERO, just because there is limited total supply,
and also, I can sell this at price 1 cent. At any time, and anywhere.

Great, thanks for the update about what's going on with you, but you didn't answer my questions. Did MM launch on another blockchain? If so, which one?

This guy talks a huge game, publicly makes some of the worst calls on the forum, and loses money left and right. It wouldn't be surprising if this was a giant scam.

Even if they re-branded to NFT-related platform, I don't think this will earn interest from the community.
I have seen this project launched and it seems the dev can't attract users here.
Now, NFT is like a booming business to attract huge amount money, they re-branded it to this kind of platform.
However, I don't think the dev can attract big players here but he can prove us wrong this time.
Great, thanks for the update about what's going on with you, but you didn't answer my questions. Did MM launch on another blockchain? If so, which one?

This guy talks a huge game, publicly makes some of the worst calls on the forum, and loses money left and right. It wouldn't be surprising if this was a giant scam.

Personally, I don't care what happens there.
I did buy this $MarquiseMuseum just because of the limited total supply,
and if to need, then I'll do an inflate this bubble myself, maybe even with credit-pyramid,
and sell out my volumes, when I'll need this.
I do not believe in various information that is published in promotional materials,
but I am very skeptical about working with waves.
As technology, this bullshit is good, but as fund - this is rat's scam-shit, IMHO.

I see Marquise is active in TurtleNetwork, and I remember $M2TN in this message:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54870373

I refused an exchange,
because the new issued tokens are not backed by anything.
And I had to return these tokens at the request of the marquise.

I am very disgusted to be on this forum, because the moderation in the German section
protects the scammers and gave me a three-day ban (which is violation of Article 19, of United Declaration the Human Rights).
After this, it is not a free forum of the global market, with freedom of speech,
now it is just a narrowly specialized garbage dump,
to protect the greedy interests of fraudsters (Article 17, of United Declaration the Human Rights),
moreover, with a meager price of the issue, where is my own money contains, the last money of our family.
Fuck this all degenerative scams, with this shit-tokens and surrogates,
so I prefer to just go mining some another coins, mineable coins, with zero-premine.
Sometimes, in my own local-network-area, after connect just two peers, to start mining.

P.S.: I think, this all is big scam, and dollar-pyramid is scam too.
legendary
This thread has a lot of bump power for the last comment being written in November. So, OP rebranded his venture as a pioneering foray into NFTs. How trendy.

Can somebody tell me what happened here? OP launched the same project on another blockchain? I see this one is all but dead.

and I still can buy this $MarquiseMuseum for XERO, just because there is limited total supply,

Activity: 56
Merit: 5
reserved
legendary

I have reserved 50,000.000000000 XERO and want to buy this M2 for this XEROM, at negotiable price. Contact me PM, if you want to get this.
It seems to me a huge failure on the part of the owner to have sold such a large number of tokens to a single buyer. Also having done it at such a low price. I think it is not good for the project and all investors including you are interested in it going well.

This is your personal opinion. Personally, I'm not particularly interested, at all.

The fact that one investor did bought a most volume,
only says about, got luck in this, and also, it says about, that he wants to help the museum,
by creating, a deficit of an asset that has a limited amount of total available supply.

This must to grow up the price back, in short-term, or moreover in long-term period.

I took the TOP2 token on WavesPlatform, with a limited supply of 660,000,000 units, and took it for long-term investments.
Just because the population of the Earth is ~ 7,800,000,000, and only 7,800,000,000 / 660,000,000 = 11.81818181 people can get only 1 token forever.
660,000,000/7800000000 = 0.08461538 Museum of the Marquise for 1 person, for ALL LIFE.
It's only if this will be sold for humans. But this M2 can be sold for...
BTC/LTC/DASH/ETC/USDT/USD/RUR/JPY/CNY/etc.../VISA/MasterCard/Bank-wire-trasfers/stoks
over-the-counter-market, and even using goods barter exchange.
And for each market, volumes to sell M2, will be divided, and noone can not buy all this volume, on one market, never.
So there is many ways to grow, in long-term.

But, if we'll see in short-term, then if the project goes well, and if our business will go bad, then the this volumes can to be sold, of course, on terms more favorable, than the conditions under which was been, for all previous investors, who did managed to get,
this, very undervalued, the main asset of the Marquise-Museum.
Yea, of course on a more favorable conditions, just because all we, want a profit, not only losses, as I'm have.
But If someone want to suck, go suck for yourself, but alone.

I do not understand, why he sold the rest at cheap prices, while he said about his asset it unvalued, but he can create another assets to develop his business, and develop it, independent from us.
In this case, this topic will be continued, with discussions about an M2 asset,
not about some another assets, which Marquise Museum can or will create, in future.

But what do I see? Dumps, dumps, and waiting. Waiting for what? While I'll sell it for cent or higher, or for another crypto?
So you all (one and half user), can wait it within 10-20 years, or until I'll lost my privkeys, or just burn an asset, illiquid for me.
Because I'm already enought saw, on this fucking scam-hand-drawn "market". Hehhe.

But I have an another plans for this.
I had some fucking scam-waves on my balance, before scam on WUSD, so anyway, I can raise my own matcher, make fork of WAVES, enable staking to confirm transactions in LAN's, using VPN + TOR,
and sell my Marquise Museum at any point of the Earth at any time, and at any price, to be independent from this "great market".  Wink

But anyway, and at any time, I can sell it for 116.1-387 BTC, as I said earlier. And not lesser.

Because for a year of investments, I did not see a sufficient rise in prices. A small rollback only, then dumps.
It seems that only one person, a market maker, has been manipulating this "market" for a long time.
Anyway, I can raise the price alone, with my own funds, then make PR for this, and exit with volumes, by place an limit-orders.
Of course, if this scam-shit, WAVES, will be able to turn back my money, within few decades, after long-term sucking. LOL.
Just because I do not want to trade on this scam-platform.

And don't try to envy me. Better read my posts, and try to understand how much I earned and how much I lost, for how long, and how.
I hate this fucking bitcoin-crypto-capitalism, with all this scams, and fake exchanges, fake charts, inflated volumes, and greedy rats, who are ready to stole last pennies, from the traders, to suck within half-years, years, with this, stoled, dirty, crypto-shit.
So the only one thing that comes to mind - start building own market, and keep it on the own.
But, I'm not a marketolog.

So, my proposition is actual for anyone, who want this M2, and have some ideas to raise money, with this.
And it is published rather for the literate marketers.
I can sell M2 for BTC, while I have enough volumes, and I can sell it independent of price for this BTC.
Even if this will cost $0.07/BTC, as was been earlier, on first listing on Mt.Gox, after 1.5 years of mining of BTC,
and even if I'll do mining myself, in solo, +100500 BTC, I can sell this M2, and take this old, and unused BTC.
Just because I'd proposed it.
Pages:
Jump to: