Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡MARQUISE $MUSEUM - Generation 5 asset crypto - page 4. (Read 24260 times)

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
You will need luck friend.
The M2 token (MarquiseMuseum) has no value right now.
The founder has created a new token with the same name on another platform.
He can create any asset which he want, to make expand his own busines.
But the main volume, of this asset, he already sold, and I do not understand, why.
Anyway, we can mobilize many humans, to take credits,
or/and just take some trusts, or/and the grants from governments or/and national-bank,
and then we can start to slowly buy this, and then, just start to make a legal sales of this,
as the crypto-asset, for 1 cent, or higher,
on bulletin boards, on the Internet auctions, or on the our sites with partnership-programs,
on international OTC markets, or/and crypto-exchanges.
Crypto-exchanges IMHO is the bad idea, because so fast dumps there, and historical charts is not presentable.
In this case, we will be guided solely by our own interests,
but in the case of success, the author, as an our partner,
will receive a part of the profit, for the development of his business, or just as bonus,
and which will more than compensate for the loss of his main volume after the sale by him.

Moreover, if there will be some conflicts with waves-team, in this process,
we are, as the largest holders of this, can make the trading of this,
on our own cell of waves-dex, and even if this asset will be blacklisted by them, as SPAM/SCAM asset,
or we can just make the rebranding on another asset, on another platfom, like https://wallet.turtlenetwork.eu
or/and we can just provide the coin-swap, and make migration to our own independent Proof-Of-Stake altcoin,
and then, just PR this, and sell in the many different places in the World.

We are ready for any scenario,
even if the waves turn out to be a scam,
even if their blockchain stops and anyonee will stops generating blocks there.
We can just make the roll back of blockchain
and make staking, by using our own waves,
and trade this asset even on the local network.

If the waves-team will declare this asset a SCAM/SPAM asset,
we can desagree with their decision,
and trade the asset,
on our own node, even in TOR Network, with our own matcher, through waves-lite-client,
where is still available to trading any token for any token, without any problems.
Also, we can trade WUSD and WEUR there, right now,
but there is no any trading volumes, and this have no any sense,
and this fucking node with their instamine, just eat the internet traffic.

But now, we do not planning to make some developing of this project,
because we have no any our own roadmap, no any perspective,
this need an additional investments,
and author can not buy back his sold volume.
So if anyone can develop this faster, he can just buy our volume,
and realize his own project with this ASAP,
because we just planning to hold our volume up to 1-5-10 years,
without any actions, or maybe, forever (if keys will be lost).

Anyway, IMHO, this asset have more perspective, because this is related with real business,
and this was been already traded, and we were lucky enough to buy this volume.
And will be much easier to advertise this, while this asset is old,
and related with real business, and while this business is alive,
it will be more easier then advertise a some new pre-issued scam shit-token for one day pump-dump sheme,
which really not cost anything, and this can be verified just on short-term period.
Just look on bitcoin historical price-charts, the price is changing sooooo slow,
and every day there is a trading volumes, because this asset is really liquid,
but earlier, on start, this was cost just lesser then $10, and even lesser than 10 cents.

So, after this all, I don't think it depends on luck, but rather is depends from success - our success,
or success of some another developers, who will truly appreciate the beauty of the art,
of this beautiful Swedish museum, and moreover - even Eurasian museum.
Hahahaha good luck with that.
Unless of course, the problem is not a stinginess,
I do not see any problem to successfully sell this at minimum-possible price - at 1 cent for each or more higher,
just after make PR-campaign, just by using the "systems of active advertising",
for the site, where is possible to buy and sell this.

Even in this case (sell at cent, and buy back at cent),
the profit anyway will comes from this trading,
while customers just can lost their seeds and private keys.
Because in this case they basically will not be able to sell.

This is not related with the art of Marquise Museum,
and this is just a property of each crypto-asset.
Moreover, MARQUISE $MUSEUM it is an asset of a real Eurasian museum.

But I can also hold it for more than 10 years, and sell it then, even more expensively, like antiques (if I'll do not lost my seed, myself, hehheh).
Okay, so be it. I am ready to take a some cryptocurrency for this.

I can sell 387,000,000 MARQUISE $MUSEUMs, which I managed to purchase, just for 116.1-387 BTC,
at price 0.00000030-0.00000100 BTC / MARQUISE $MUSEUM.

This is more than half of all market (total available supply which was been issued by MarquiseMuseum is 660,000,000 MARQUISE $MUSEUMs).

You nowhere can not buy this volume of these unique tokens, except from me.
Also, this crypto-asset can be proposed on auctions, including online-auctions, in future.

Garant - are welcome.
Escrow bitcoin/altcoins transactions by using 2-3 multisig addresses - are welcome.
Small portions of exchanges (minimum 100,000 MARQUISE $MUSEUMs) - are welcome.
The offers to exchange on your own another crypto, including mineable coins, Proof-Of-Stake coins, and tokens - are welcome.

Real BTC/crypto, but not WBTC, or another crypto associated tokens on wavesplatform.
I have no any interest in working with WAVES, in the future, with their gateways, and with their tokens,
but waves-nodes and waves-blockchain can be safely used by anyone, to store, transfer and trading the crypto-assets, without any risk.
So, also, I can just lost my seed at any time, and then you can not get those MARQUISE $MUSEUMs.

You can also bring the buyer to me, and then I have a separate offer for you.

Contact me PM.
Activity: 739
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Hi, MarquiseMuseum! Can I burn this M2?
I really no need for any crypto-shit for this,
just because I already understand the SCAM-shemes
on all this "manipulator's-hands-drawn fake-markets".

I advised you to not put money into WUSD.

This account now now discountinued, all questions can filed from website.

If you want to burn $100 000 worth of Giclées I suppose you can do that. Or send them to me and pm your KYC+location and I will send 1 giclée to you every month until you have your investment back.

If there is development for Marquise $Museum you will receive 60% of this in the future. And if you want those tokens back in the future, I will send them back to you on request, deducting for Giclée deliveries on a 1 million:1 ratio.

Marquise De La Fressange 1984
Fort contre l'ennemi
1. Emmanuel Alberto Paul Michel David de SEIGNARD de LA FRESSANGE, Comte de La Fressange, né le 19
janvier 1956.
2. André Jean Bernard de SEIGNARD de LA FRESSANGE, Marquis de La Fressange, né le 22 mars 1932.
3. Marie Alfred Henri "Paul" de SEIGNARD de LA FRESSANGE, Marquis de La Fressange, Chevalier de la Légion
d'honneur, Croix de guerre 1914-1918, né en 1889, décédé en 1946 (à l'âge de 57 ans).
4. Alexandre Auguste Etienne Henri de SEIGNARD de LA FRESSANGE, Marquis de La Fressange, né le 23
septembre 1853, Semur-en-Auxois (21), baptisé le 28 septembre 1853, décédé, Officier de cavalerie.
5. Alfred Charles Henri François de SAIGNARD, Marquis de La Fressange chevalier de la Légion d'honneur, né le 3
février 1820, décédé le 14 août 1879, Paris (75) (à l'âge de 59 ans).
6. Henri Jacques Hilaire Jean François Régis de SAIGNARD de LA FRESSANGE, dit marquis de La Fressange , baron
de Queyrières, officier de la Légion d'honneur, né le 10 mars 1791, Saint-Didier-la-Séauve (43), baptisé le 12 mars
1791, décédé le 28 août 1852, Bagnères-de-Luchon (31) (à l'âge de 61 ans), Capitaine de cavalerie, député en 1843.
7. Jacques Joseph Gabriel de SAIGNARD de LA FRESSANGE, Baron de Queyrières et des Etats du Velay, seigneur de
La Fressange, Chaponod et autres places, baptisé le 28 janvier 1753, décédé le 25 septembre 1810 (à l'âge de peut-être
57 ans), Chevalier, page des Petites Ecuries du Roi, garde du corps du Roi.
8. Jean Armand de SAIGNARD, Baron de Queyrières seigneur de La Fressange et de Chaponod, baptisé le 26 janvier
1711, décédé en 1754 (à l'âge de peut-être 43 ans), Chevalier, page de la petite écurie du Roi.
9. Jean Armand ALLIER de SAIGNARD, Baron de Queyrières seigneur de La Fressange, décédé avant 17 novembre
1739, Ecuyer, puis chevalier, gendarme de la maison du Roi.
10. Gabriel ALLIER de SAIGNARD, Seigneur de La Fressange, né vers 1627, décédé le 5 août 1702, Saint-Didier-la-
Séauve (43) (à l'âge de peut-être 75 ans).
11. Jean de SAIGNARD, Seigneur des Préaux, Montméat, Poinsac, La Fressange, décédé avant 1682.
12. César de SANHARD, Baron de Queyrières et des Etats du Velay , seigneur de Mortesagne, Saignard, Queyrières,
Maumeyres et en partie de Glavenas, né vers 1560, décédé après 20 janvier 1641, Ecuyer, capitaine de cavalerie.
13. Pierre de SANHARD, Seigneur du Vernet co-seigneur de Mortesaigne, décédé entre 1585 et 1589.
14. Jehan ALLIER,Seigneur de la Fressange, Munas, etc., décédé vers 1557 julien.
15. Gabriel ALLIER, Seigneur de La Fressange, décédé entre le 20 mars 1508 et 1509.
16. Jehan ALLIER, Seigneur de La Fressange.
17. Gabriel ALLIER, Seigneur de La Fressange, décédé après 3 août 1436, Ecuyer, licencié ès droits, juge au Puy en
18. Jehan ALLIER, Seigneur de La Fressange, décédé après 20 octobre 1420, Notaire à Saint-Didier.
19. Hugon ALLIER, Seigneur de La Roche, 1318-134312
20. Jean ALLIER & Catherine de La Roche †1343
21. Pierre ALLIER, †1308
Anima mea Dei, Vita mea Regi, Honos mihi
Catherine de la Roche bloodline
Daughter of Guy de la Roche1 who lived from 1205-1263, father of six children including one Alice de la Roche better
known as Alice of Athens, mother of Anne de Lusignan, King Charles VIII of France, Anne of France and Mary, Queen
of Scots. Catherine was the wife of Carlo di Lagonessa, Seneschal of Sicily. The marriage did not produce children and
she remarried Jean Allier as the records show a woman of the same name appearing in 1319, with ties to Lusignan,
Kings of Jerusalem, allies of de La Fressange.
Tree:
Catherine de la ROCHE, †1343 & Jean Allier2
Guy I de la ROCHE (1205–1263) was the Duke of Athens (from 1225/34)3
Otto (or Othon) de la ROCHE (died before 1234) was a Burgundian nobleman from the castle of La Roche-sur-l'Ognon,
in the Franche-Comté commune of Rigney, Doubs. He joined the Fourth Crusade in 1204 and became the first Duke of
Athens. He took the title of megaskyr or grand seignior in Athens. He held his Greek possessions from the King of
Thessalonica. He fortified the Acropolis. In 1208, he took the title of duke.4
Pons II de la ROCHE, †1221. His first wife was Mathilde de Beaujeu-Seveux, who he married in BEF 1168.5
Othon de la ROCHE crusader of the IV Crusades first Duke of Athens, †1161. His wife was Gertrude de Ray.6
Pons de la ROCHE I (born in 1080) and Sybille de Scey, married in ABT 1105.7
Othon Ier de SCEY EN VARAIS, 1050- September 6 1098.8910
Guy II de SCEY EN VARAIS, †1084.
Henri de SCEY EN VARAIS, †1063.
Brothers Hugues de SCEY EN VARAIS, †1055, Béraud de SCEY EN VARAIS, †1044.
Guillène de SCEY EN VARAIS, †1013.
Milon II de TONNERRE, †998.1112
Gui III de TONNERRE de SCEY EN VARAIS, †959.
Guilenc I de TONNERRE de SCEY EN VARAIS, 898-955/59.
Arduin III de SCEY EN VARAIS, †955.
Gui II, †928.
Arduin II Comte de Guérimbourg, †870.
Arduin I of Burgundy13 and Guérimbourg, †859.
Eudes-Odo I Graaf van Orleans, Graaf van Lahngau) d'Orléans (Graaf van de Nederlahngau) (c.780 - c.834).14
Hadrianus (Adriaan) Graaf van Orleans d'Orléans (Udalriching), Count of Orléans (c.770 - 15 February 824).1516
Duke Gerold I Savoy Gottfried of (Gerold I) von Schwaben formerly Schwaben aka Gerold I, Graf im Kraichgau und
Anglachgau, 710 in Aachen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany - 0779 in Aichen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.17
Gerold Bishop of (Gerold) "Evèque de Mayence, Bishop of Mayence, 697 in Mayence, France - 744 in Bishop,
Mayenne, Pays de la Loire, France.
King of Sa King Dieterick Theodoric of (Dieterich) "Theodoric" Sachsen, 675 in Sachsen-Anhalt - 740 in Sachsen-
Anhalt.
Sighard King of the Saxons aka von Wettin, 630-691 Sachsen.1819
Bertold (Berthold) King of the Saxons Wettin, 592-633 Saxony.
Bodicus King of the Saxons, 539-568 Sachsen.
Hulderick King of the Saxons, 480-540 Sachsen.
Hatwigate King of the Saxons, 450-524 Sachsen.
Hengest King of Kent, 415 in Kent, England - 488 in Tunbridge Castle, Kent, England.
Wihgils Sachsen, 360 in Sachsen, Germany - 434 in Kent, England.2021
Uitta of Sachsen, 381 in Denmark - 400 in Kent, England.22
Wecta Birthplace: Scandinavia Death: Died 358 in Europe Occupation: King of Zealand and/or Angel, Roi des Saxons,
King of Saxons, 300-350
son of: Wôtan, Odin
Hi, MarquiseMuseum! Can I burn this M2?
I really no need for any crypto-shit for this,
just because I already understand the SCAM-shemes
on all this "manipulator's-hands-drawn fake-markets".
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
I will discontinue this account because another user is harassing my trust score.
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
There was an offer for top 50 partnership but their terms were not possible to meet such as $1000 daily volume and advanced technical data because this is a simple waves token I have no idea about APIs and this things.

Any exchange who want to list M2 can go here: https://waves.exchange/trade/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
and buy supply in free market. How you profit from this is not my problem, market cap is $5000 and if you have contacts on CMC and a big exchange then market cap will obviously increase x100 or more so every M2 you buy is pure profit from there.

I don't have indication of ROI on payments for listing fees when they reach $10 000 or more because engagement levels in this project are too low based on 2.5 years data analysis.

The only solution I will now focus on is institutional lenders who seek risk free allocation in waves up to $30 million using M2 system hedge. Private users who want Giclées in exchange for their tokens can follow instructions on twitter.

www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Important roadmap update:

1. A2 is the only option for Giclées

2. Small format invites the observer into a story rather than invades, even if this is branded as "invasion art":

3. Price and weight of glass framing, printing and shipping for big formats is unbalanced, whereas A2 is a concept size for mobile exhibition.

www.MarquiseMuseum.com
I will terminate this project if there is not more interest here.

after so many efforts and work ??.. pity.. but then you can always say ... you tried Wink

btw waves is also rising so, i would wait little longer Wink

Not determining the exact month or date is in vain in my opinion, whether it will be maintained or not. Very confusing

3 top 50 exchanges want partnership but there is no money for this and they dont do payment post IEO.

Anyone with more than 1 million M2 can get A2 giclées, they are ready since august 2019.

Website was updated yesterday with price list and many other details in different sections.

1200 waves was added 3 days ago, total generating balance is 7000 with 1500 fiat reserve. M2 is trading 3 times below assets.

Two creditors declined loan because one wants $2500 processing fee and the other American thinks it is too high risk because all deposits are controlled by russian waves team before clearance.

If the American had listened to me and sent $3.5 million at 75 cents 1 month ago, this project would have access to $1 million in profit.

Voting and staking rewards is sent bi weekly or monthly during maintenance.

No one in power position listened to my advice, cmc, top 50, waves, lenders. and this costed me 1 million dollars. So at this point, I am done here because people are not serious about profiting by risk taking.

I predict market cap advance $500k+ with cmc tracking and top 50 partnership. profit is shared 50/50 on 100 million stack (15% equity of max supply).

It is possible to profit from waves loan up to $30 million because we will use M2 hedge if waves drops to 16 cents, M2 will go to $30 million volume sustained and creditor gets money back by selling 15% equity included in loan. 30 million waves is 30 000 weekly buyside liquidity in waves/M2 market.

I predict waves $8 exit $30 million at $3 with +100% profit to lender and retain $30 million for Marquise $Museum of which 90% will be converted to fiat below $10 and rest kept in waves until $540.

If waves drops to 16 cents Marquise $Museum will acquire up to 200 000 balance and this will drive M2 price to $30 million because 800 waves monthly liquidity.

Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE

after so many efforts and work ??.. pity.. but then you can always say ... you tried Wink

Not determining the exact month or date is in vain in my opinion, whether it will be maintained or not. Very confusing
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
First payment using new system:

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Honestly speaking, I think you need to park this project as I noticed that no one is interested in the forum to invest on this as maybe it is a waves token. Investment in waves asset is very hard. Maybe, try another network like eth or stellar. The numbers that you are offering are good to see, but I don't think it will work in the actual scenario. Like how much the reward would be in the market?
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
I told several financers private and institutional, give me this money now while waves is still below $1.

Have everything documented and its alot of retirement money and profit that is missed opportunity here.

So I must keep playing with this peanut money, it does not interest me anymore.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

It's too little and too late, there should have been an offer on the table months ago.

well pity than .. maybe you can try it later again when the waves is at his highest again ( so hoping this )

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
you are making so much noice  Grin, so i think i will buy some, this coin is low enough to take the risk ... and honestly i see you re 'hard"work in the bct ..  and total amount of 659,833,320 is also not that high ...

so lets take the risk  Wink

I have one offer, 135 million for 5000 waves, it is 0.0000375 market price, representing 20% supply equity.

3P4fxwqcMX8hEnnfD5WPBn3NNmZzozbHkb7

for OTC transfer of funds
Dude, this is really a tempting offer. surely people don't want to miss it. Maybe if I had much money in my pocket, I will grab it without any thinking. But someone can think about it again, because this is not a small amount. Might be big lose or large profit that would be created. Shocked
you are making so much noice  Grin, so i think i will buy some, this coin is low enough to take the risk ... and honestly i see you re 'hard"work in the bct ..  and total amount of 659,833,320 is also not that high ...

so lets take the risk  Wink
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I have noticed that your thread is not gaining attention from this forum and even if you are presenting to have "good returns", this is waves token, so I think you need good and competitive marketing for this project. I saw that you have been writing long posts here, but wondering how many users have the patience of reading all these posts. Just looking at the reality here, maybe you need to change the strategy on how you sell this project. just a suggestion. Also, as you mentioned on your website, there are 5000 active wallets? why is this thread so dull then?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Good project. I always praise projects that are innovative and can help in bringing crypto into mainstream payment method. Such projects are lifeline for crypto.
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Trading on this platform is possible via your native token only or we can use bitcoin, ethereum also?

B/w I like the idea. Please show us the product.

This was an early prototype printed in regular A3 and new version will contain similar content but the production grade is institutional:

https://archive.org/details/20181104PimpFashionDemo/page/n1/mode/2up

I can summarize the intent and individual image:

It is a critique and dedication to royalist factions in paris and exemplification of inclusive fitness by cultural power display. It is also about mythology, hunting and fertility.

Image 1 is Pan/The Pimp with dualities. It is a critique against misaligned loyalism by aristocratic Paris factions. The artist from brazil enhanced the background with blockchain elements.

2 is Odin, self portrait and first creation in 2015 spring. It was considered by swedish stamp council but the golden Odin mask newly uncovered from archaeological site in uppakra was chosen over my contribution.

3 title page and merlin logo, this image reappears deeper in the book.

4 poem and Pan, this set will be redacted from final version.

5 To a friend in Paris. It is originally a photo of my cousin by Karl Lagerfeld that was enhanced by artistic interpretation. It is a production caused by hormonal imbalance and the subject is loyalism to the alien queen by xenomorph hunters with dualism of terror by ambiguity and volatility of these creatures. There are many subjects in this image that viewers can find by themselves. There is a sexual charge with incestuous theme and aliens are eroticized by H.R.Giger with phallic components. It was integrated with a dream. May be redacted.

6 jormungandr 3, this was misinterpreted as neo nazi but its a mix of norse mythology and native american romanticism. May be redacted.

7 jormungandr 2, self portrait of Odin and anti christ with theme of biker clubs. Action dynamics.

8 Rabbit by prada, experimental image I dont recall its train of thought, sexual urges possibly considering the title and character behaviour. May be redacted.

9 wm untitled, suppression of freedom of expression by nation of France, very potent criticism of france. May be redacted.

10 jormungandr 1, midgard serpent as protector and pursuer of the princess 9. Its an editorial of my other cousin Nine by giambattista valli and part of a mythological series that she was included in as a socialite debutante in 2015. There is also rage here from familial ostracism. Redacted if no enhancement.

11 Bruce Banner, a photo of my father integrated with norse mythology and world war 2 subject. Part of Berlin portfolio and experimentation in action dynamics where I wanted more movement and vivid 3 dimensionality in sets after experimenting with static arcade collages for a period.

12 Princess of Palmyra, this is the flagship portfolio set in Marquise project. It is the only image with arabian influence. Its a complex interaction between the hunter, supremacy and sexuality where they all manifested inside the same set. I attribute escalation of condition to obsession with my cousin. However, after I researched problems with consanguine relations it became a cooler that extracted my senses from that extreme modality. And the hunt did come to an end after I intercepted her in school prior to arrest and extradition.

13 Junebug. Fertility theme with consideration of artificial reproduction. Possibly redacted.

14, Carla Aguilar. Based around a south american girl Carla. It is a mathematical equation using slug recursiveness. There is emblematic Swedish cultural symbolism and again Odin as santa claus with his favorite princess. The snooker balls are turned into triple 9 to resemble a treatment process from beastial corruption into messianic purity. Arcade set. May be redacted.

15 part of berlin portfolio, enhanced but will be redacted because there are too many self portraits.

16 plastic fantastic. Critique against superficiality of fashion industry. Redacted.

17. Kublai Khan. Its about std epidemic in eastern europe.

18 boolean. This is enhanced and part of final version. No particular subject matter, purely artistic expression. Some elements of royalist observance.

19 Jack Merridew. Critique against superficiality in the jetset.

20 memory of tomorrowland. Comment on the legal circus in France. Possibly redacted.

21 Breadfruit. Disappointment with France.

22 Harpy. Redacted self portrait. Very dark instruction.

23 redacted image with poetry.

24 David Hume. Comment on Lyon integrated with dream sequence. Failure of my love to requite. Possibly, she is not capable of this sensibility, so with updated knowledge I would not have produced this set. May be redacted.

25 Secret Wish. Particularly satisfied with this outcome, I can see this in Louvre tourist shop. Its about love.

26 forgot this title but its obviously critique against France. Redacted. I made many of those, this is mild compared to unpublished material...

27 Apollo and Cassandra. Greek mythology integrated with consanguine conflict.

28 so here is Merlin again. There is no particular subject matter it is comic relief but underwent extensive enhancement. Deceptively simple but technically advanced. All poetry will be redacted from final version because its art giclees.

29 untitled self portrait, redacted.

30, redacted.

31 redacted. Maybe Maiden of the Mist solution will be merged with Merlin.

32 The morning star. Early production from autumn 2015. Mythology.

33 unholy trinity. Original conceptualization of Pimp Fashion.

34 index

35 to 40, black and white options.

41 to end, Aesyr Wodanaz novella. Its on website audiobook.

Pages:
Jump to: