Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡MARQUISE $MUSEUM - Generation 5 asset crypto - page 8. (Read 24260 times)

Activity: 739
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Marquise project is now trading on Waves Dex after cryptohub went defunct:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/marquise-museum/
how to trade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_F3rfLG8BY
Only use this asset ID which is visible under the coin name in search field,the others are fake or inactive pairings:
http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB

10 000 $MUSEUM buys you the new cryptobook using the patent pending system developed by team.

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
I'm from LATOKEN Exchange. We are interested in listing your token!

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing Exchange with an average daily trading volume of $70,000,000 focusing on new tokens.

We offer you to increase the liquidity of your token by listing it on LATOKEN Exchange:
  • Announcement emails to 115,000 registered traders & 130,000+ social media subscribers
  • Placement at LATOKEN’s webpage with 900,000 visitors per month
  • Full marketing support: from trade competitions, airdrops to social media communication

Let's discuss this opportunity here Wink

www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
dynamism is always interesting.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I follow this project for some time and think that it is very interesting. Haven't seen anything similar. First of it's kind. It just needs more support and visibility and can grow like wildfire.
maybe, once I've seen a project with a similar idea. but he did not develop it. and this project is my trust in me, and I think, that this idea will develop.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Soy Lizandro Rodriguez de Venezuela me parece esta una alternativa muy buena y espero que el foro siga en su proyeccion para consolidarse como uno de los mejores
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Everyone is losing money today, except $MUSEUM collectors. This is a stablecoin.

Yes of course. There is nothing strange about this. Everyone has the appropriate tokens, that change their value in different directions. this token looks promising to me. I think, it should be purchased.
brand new
this will be a great project ill be supporting this coin keep up the good work
Activity: 1
Marquisemuseum Website Design and Functionality
Marquisemuseum is rising fast after the integration of Bitcoin. This rise has awakened mainstream interest in the original cryptocurrency. With the prices looking good, investing in Bitcoin has never been as popular. Despite the claims by many about the increase in the number of scams, frauds, and stories of retail investors who lose their coins to shady ventures, marquisemuseum ease of operation has seen them wade out of these challenges.
Marquisemuseum website has been built so well that people finds it easy to use. Even those who have limited knowledge in technology finds it easy to walk around it due to its easy to follow links. The good news is that the site is not only limited to Bitcoin users, but also those using ethereum. Right now the website offers a handful of museum tokens for sale, which you may buy individually using Ether.
The beauty of the website also is that you don’t need to have a technical know-how to redeem your artbook or artprints. In fact with an email and a correct shipping information you are good to go. It also has a catalogue in PDF form which guide you in acquiring limited edition work.
The site has virtually links to all services you may think of. For instance, token buyers may keep their tokens and still receive items if the purchase can be directly linked to their account and name. To do this the site has enabled a transfer history link that show date, museum address and your address. For those who would like to receive product in the future, all they need to do is send an email with specific shipping information upon receiving the tokens.
brand new
I follow this project for some time and think that it is very interesting. Haven't seen anything similar. First of it's kind. It just needs more support and visibility and can grow like wildfire.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I hope to develop an exchange place, good luck
Activity: 546
MUSEUM is already listed and can exchange right now. Good project and team member. We can refer it in here: https://coincodex.com/crypto/marquise-museum/
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
it seems to be good project , you just passed 25000 users , congratulation
Activity: 10
Marquise Museum is a great ICO and is a smart one too. Marquise Museum was created as a means to raise funds to rent a property exhibition space. I really think the idea is good because Marquise Museum is bridging the gap between producers and final users of the product thereby eliminating fraudulent practices since valuing of work would take place in a fluid secondary market.
It also seems to be a good investment platform since it does not appreciate only through scarcity like bitcoin so it is very advisable for someone to invest. Also, it has been listed on CryptoRated and in Cryptohub which shouted how genuine and safe it is.
This scheme is a very promising one since it solved the problem of fraud for example selling a replica art. It had potential since it solves a real life problem. It has come here to stay so I'm definitely investing in this.
Activity: 2
The Marquise Museum.
In a Nutshell
The Marquise Museum is a pioneer cryptocurrency coin that blends culture and blockchain with its headquarters in Sweden. It relies on Wave Tokens (blockchain certificate) in redeeming proprietary Museum Art developed largely by immutability blockchain concept. In other words, it can be viewed as a logistic platform used to trade luxury good over dual chain technology. It’s a blockchain based redeemable curator of art, enabling trustless proof of authenticity for works of art which is incorporated with a decentralized market for exchanges.
According to Dmitry Zaretsky , founder and CEO of IQ Option recent remarks on Twitter shows that Marquise museum is one of the most intelligent ICOs ever established, being at is last phase of development the Marquise Museum project is doing exceptionally well as it will manage to integrate old-world art scene with gallery exhibitions upon its completion in 2019.

Interesting facts about Marquise museum
1)The schemes effectively cut out the need for as valuing work will take place in a liquid secondary market instead of via centralized bidding the permitting the determination of from collectors in the free market.
2)Unlike other crypto coins, Marquise Museum token will appreciate in the same way that Ripple's XRP token have from the strength of a growing business.
3)On more fascinating facts include top-notch legal system. Marquise Museum has international lawyers and business consultants, to ensure that they appropriately address compliant with relevant regulations.

Financial statistics:
The latest analysis of financial year shows that the scheme raised a gross profit of $75 token price per redeemed book from worldwide delivery. There is an outstanding token supply sum up to 66 000 M-I Asset class & 660 Million M-II currency. There is a maximum of 66 000 books redeemable books. The project has a minimum of $3 300 000 Market capitalization and a maximum of $5 000 000 which translate to $50-$75 per book (M-I Token).
In conclusion, it is evident that Marquise museum is already doing exceptionally well despite it being in its last phase of development. In one way or the other, the scheme is likely to perform better than other cryptocurrencies due to its uniqueness of integrating social-cultural aspects with blockchain technology making it easier to buy or sell luxurious artifacts.
Activity: 4
Hello.. rosliothman here. just saying hi to everyone. Have a good day Smiley
Activity: 72
Some of the facts that i like about $MUSEUM.
- Collaborating on waves platform. (I still feel waves platform is a lot undervalued.)
- Working to gain a patent
- Unique idea for the project.

Hope all its activities align to a better prospect for everyone involved Smiley.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the WP a thorough read. Think it's platform like Quadrant that the word's been waiting for
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
It's on Cryptohub now, bigger anonuncement and coin indexing on coinlib or CMC coming later.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptohub/
Pages:
Jump to: