Pages:
Author

Topic: MARS one on 2025 - page 3. (Read 6977 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 09, 2015, 12:44:55 PM
It is a brilliant plan and it marks the beginning of Man's space colonization. However, I do find that it would be far more important to first build an outpost on the moon.

If we want to go far of our system the moon could be the best space airport for interstellar voyages.

I thought the moon didn't have any air.    Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
September 09, 2015, 12:42:46 PM
It is a brilliant plan and it marks the beginning of Man's space colonization. However, I do find that it would be far more important to first build an outpost on the moon.

If we want to go far of our system the moon could be the best space airport for interstellar voyages.
legendary
September 09, 2015, 05:34:47 AM
It seems that some users have exposed MARS one as a scam but it was not needed if the governments of the world cannot do it then, no one can. Besides there is simply not a good reason to go right now to mars, maybe in the future, there’s no rush.

There is a very good reason to go to Mars - all of humanity's eggs are on one basket planet - literally.  Smiley

I disagree with this if that is what you want, the moon could be enough. When I made my statement I meant “economic reasons to go to mars”. If an extinction level event that could destroy the earth and the moon was detected then we will have a reason to go to mars, but since this is not the case I think we’re fine on planet earth.
No.

It is actually a bit less costly in propellant to go Earth to Mars as opposed to Earth to Moon.  Also Mars has plenty of the elements needed for life, such as N, H, and C.  These basically do not exist on the Moon, with the possible exception of the ice deposits currently being studied at the poles.

Because of the lack of basic elements on the Moon, it is not possible to build self sustaining colonies there.  For example, you could not make plastics.  Iron could not be turned into steel because of the scarcity of Carbon.  Many such issues.  The Moon is good for many things, but human settlements, no.

Mars is better suited, but we are a long way from ready to do it.

Until such a time that we find that Mars has humic microbes, we would need to take some along if we ever wanted grow any plants in Mars soil.

Smiley
There is no soil as you know it on Mars.  Soil here is over 40% long decomposed insects and fauna.  Think of Martian soil as simple powdered rock.

Powdered rock along with water, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon are exactly the things that humic microbes need to make soil. Of course, the process is enhanced by other things, including certain fungi that can live on rock. Extra protection for humic microbes from radiation may be necessary, since the atmosphere of Mars is so thin.

Wikipedia tells us that the process isn't fully understood. Possibly we would have great difficulty creating soil out of Martian rock on Mars, and it might even be impossible to do and maintain outside of laboratory conditions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humus

http://www.the-compost-gardener.com/soil.html

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
September 08, 2015, 09:24:08 PM
It seems that some users have exposed MARS one as a scam but it was not needed if the governments of the world cannot do it then, no one can. Besides there is simply not a good reason to go right now to mars, maybe in the future, there’s no rush.

There is a very good reason to go to Mars - all of humanity's eggs are on one basket planet - literally.  Smiley

I disagree with this if that is what you want, the moon could be enough. When I made my statement I meant “economic reasons to go to mars”. If an extinction level event that could destroy the earth and the moon was detected then we will have a reason to go to mars, but since this is not the case I think we’re fine on planet earth.
No.

It is actually a bit less costly in propellant to go Earth to Mars as opposed to Earth to Moon.  Also Mars has plenty of the elements needed for life, such as N, H, and C.  These basically do not exist on the Moon, with the possible exception of the ice deposits currently being studied at the poles.

Because of the lack of basic elements on the Moon, it is not possible to build self sustaining colonies there.  For example, you could not make plastics.  Iron could not be turned into steel because of the scarcity of Carbon.  Many such issues.  The Moon is good for many things, but human settlements, no.

Until such a time that we find that Mars has humic microbes, we would need to take some along if we ever wanted grow any plants in Mars soil.

Smiley
There is no soil as you know it on Mars.  Soil here is over 40% long decomposed insects and fauna.  Think of Martian soil as simple powdered rock.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 08, 2015, 09:06:25 PM
Thanks for this post, I was unaware of these developments and its always fascinating to find something that is as bold as this to dig deeper into Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 07:47:10 PM

No.

Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 07:20:21 PM

No.

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
September 08, 2015, 05:37:52 PM

legendary
September 08, 2015, 11:10:42 AM

What to do when your employer sends YOUR W-2 to the IRS? Send a letter to your employer asking him to change your income or gross income on an amended W-2 to $0.00, and send that to the IRS in place of the original. When he doesn't, use the Form 4852 to do it yourself (set your income or gross income reported to $0.00), then file your 1040 with $0.00 income earned, and get all your withheld money, including FICA (Social Security tax), back from the IRS. Look at all the folks who got their money back using this method - http://www.losthorizons.com/BulletinBoard.htm.

Your employer's original W-2 that he sends in is hearsay. Rebut the hearsay with your own hearsay, and get all your money back.

This is exactly the thing that government attacks everyone for, hearsay. There is virtually nothing else that government or law enforcement attacks anyone for, especially when there is no harm or damage of property done. It is all hearsay. And when you don't rebut it properly in court, you lose.

Learn about Karl Lentz now, before government comes after you for the hearsay of breathing incorrectly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkAHRzuiOA&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D

Maybe we will start to get to an utopia, when enough people start to wake up.

Smiley
Sounds like plain old lying to me.

Thanks but I'll pass, and keep on paying what's due when it's due.

Thanks, Spendy. For a long time I wondered if the Pete Hendrickson thing was true. Then when I found out it was, I still didn't understand the way things worked. Now that I am learning about Karl Lentz, Bill Thornton and Richard Cornforth, I know how the Pete Hendrickson info works.

But the thing that makes it an over-the-top surety is the fact that YOU are denying it. If I had any doubts left, they are gone now.

Thanks, again for the confirmation.

Smiley
Bah.  A wise man once said "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's."

That's the exact point.

Your income tax money becomes Caesar's when you agree that it is his. Up until that time, it is not his. If you don't call it his, it never is his. That's why in an IRS audit, they never tell you how much you owe until you tell them first, be it by your acceptance of a W-2, or be it by your filing a 1040 or some other form, or be it by your confession in court.

Wake up.

Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 10:09:08 AM

What to do when your employer sends YOUR W-2 to the IRS? Send a letter to your employer asking him to change your income or gross income on an amended W-2 to $0.00, and send that to the IRS in place of the original. When he doesn't, use the Form 4852 to do it yourself (set your income or gross income reported to $0.00), then file your 1040 with $0.00 income earned, and get all your withheld money, including FICA (Social Security tax), back from the IRS. Look at all the folks who got their money back using this method - http://www.losthorizons.com/BulletinBoard.htm.

Your employer's original W-2 that he sends in is hearsay. Rebut the hearsay with your own hearsay, and get all your money back.

This is exactly the thing that government attacks everyone for, hearsay. There is virtually nothing else that government or law enforcement attacks anyone for, especially when there is no harm or damage of property done. It is all hearsay. And when you don't rebut it properly in court, you lose.

Learn about Karl Lentz now, before government comes after you for the hearsay of breathing incorrectly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkAHRzuiOA&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D

Smiley

Thanks, Spendy. For a long time I wondered if the Pete Hendrickson thing was true. Then when I found out it was, I still didn't understand the way things worked. Now that I am learning about Karl Lentz, Bill Thornton and Richard Cornforth, I know how the Pete Hendrickson info works.

But the thing that makes it an over-the-top surety is the fact that YOU are denying it. If I had any doubts left, they are gone now.

Smiley
Bah.  A wise man once said "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's."
legendary
September 08, 2015, 09:05:21 AM

There is a very good reason to go to Mars - all of humanity's eggs are on one basket planet - literally.  Smiley

Now why would you want to send the plague off to other parts of the universe? Mankind can't even live peacefully together here? Why destroy other worlds as well? Oh that's right. That's what mankind is all about. Destroying everything it can. We have a whole universe out there to destroy. If only we had an eternity of time in which to do it.

Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 09:03:24 AM

Smiley

Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 07:36:54 AM

What you really argue for here is independent, self sufficient biodomes.   In turn these might exist in Earth orbit, or various places in the Solar System, including Mars.  Yes Mars seems plausible.

However we don't know how to make those biodomes right now, and designing them and verifying their operation does not have as a precursor traveling to Mars.  Once we do know how, yes they could be placed various places and Mars would be an obvious choice.

Then again, the background technologies for self sufficiency are given a ridiculously low priority if one at all.  Like preventing asteroid strikes on our planet.  What is the funding for that?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 08, 2015, 01:04:01 AM

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
September 08, 2015, 01:01:45 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
September 07, 2015, 10:01:46 PM
MArs-one? LOL, is this scam still active? It was obvious from the very beginning that they are not going anywhere. They don't have experience in space sphere at all. Just a bunch of losers trying to gain some money.
legendary
September 07, 2015, 05:00:49 PM

Smiley

legendary
September 07, 2015, 04:57:30 PM

China will have barely won the world war that devastates the earth. Martian colonists are on their own.

Smiley
Idk man. I'd like to think humanity deserves a little more faith than that.

Of course. Of course. Humanity DOES have a little more faith than that, but very little.

Look at a football game. Somebody has faith in one team. Somebody else has faith in the other team. Is it faith that makes a certain team win? Perhaps. What about war? What about world war?

The faith that wins is God's faith. His faith is the thing that makes it all happen. And He responds to the faith of His people more than anybody else. In fact, He is the reason for America, His faith that He used to respond to early Americans that had faith in Him. And it is His anger against much of America, now, for their lack of faith in Him, that is causing His faith to turn against her, in spite of all of His faithful people in her. God's faith is the faith that counts.

Smiley
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
September 07, 2015, 04:47:00 PM

China will have barely won the world war that devastates the earth. Martian colonists are on their own.

Smiley
Idk man. I'd like to think humanity deserves a little more faith than that.
legendary
September 07, 2015, 04:25:58 PM
It's sad really, we could all be flying around in space if it weren't for humanity being a dumbass, fighting each other, destroying their cradle (Earth)...

Not could - would.

The dark ages lasted for about 700 years (roughly the 6th to 13th centuries) where there was no scientific research and everyone believed in a god.

We would be colonizing the nearest stars by now if the dark ages hadn't existed.

That could be a possibility. Imagine how technology evolved rapidly since the invention of steam engines in the 1600s? In just a span of 400 + years, here we are now, having the modern tech laid before us. Only if those people back then didn't delay scientific advancements, imagine what kind of technology would we have right now? We could have set up colonies in different star systems by now if not because of those close-minded religious dudes believing that science is the work of demons and is only a way to distance Man from God.

I am not certain this is true.  The dark ages may have been a necessary prelude to the explosion of science, knowledge and philosophy we call the Renaissance.  Something like night and day, winter and summer.  Maybe.

And it's certainly not accurate to suggest that pre-microscope, pre-telescope, people were close minded.  They just couldn't SEE THINGS.  Were you or I there now, we would be certain of "Rational and Logical Thinking" which led to conclusions that are now thought of as ridiculous.

Back to the subject, note the phrase "Colonizing Mars" is a hugely different thing than saying "Making one trip to Mars."  There's nothing wrong with considering 250 years as a reasonable timeframe for "Colonizing Mars."  And with the highly productive robotic rovers, we are doing a great job towards advancing such goals.  But much very basic stuff remains to be understood.

Further and prime most, I suggest that when this exploration and colonization happens, they will be using Bitcoin.

Not only will they be using Bitcoin (or what bitcoin develops into with the advent to household, quantum computers), but government as we know it will be a thing of the past. There won't be any IRS. There won't be any police-brutality-plague. People will rule themselves under common law, based on if they harm or injure anybody.

Probably, there won't be any petrodollar, business people who rule the world. Things will be free and just. Mars missions will be based on individuals doing thier thing in the Mars program, based on volunteer giving to a company that doesn't have any government red tape, and that operates freely for those who donate. In fact, it will be the people who donate that will be making the decisions... based on real value donations, rather than on some fake fiat donations of a debt system that is bank controlled.

Courts will only be there to help sort out issues between people. Corporate veils will be bypassed in man to man court issues... even corporate veils regarding the defrauding scheme of the current Mars program being talked about in this thread.

There will be real value for value in the Mars program.

Smiley

Why, a verfitable UTOPIA awaits us...only it must battle for supremacy with the Christian utopia, the Islam utopia, the Communist utopia and hundreds of others.

Why should I believe in YOURS?

This is all backwards.  You should believe in MINE.  MINE is BESTEST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSGuBNopzBw

And you can TRUST ME.  Course right now, things be looking pretty bad and getting badder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meCZ5hWNRFU

And we ain't gonna colonize that Mars until we knows how to make fiddles thar, out of that dirt or something.

Utopia? You actually believe in an utopia?

People are waking up. Pete Hendrickson of http://www.losthorizons.com/index.html has shown people how to get $billions back from the IRS and FICA. The people have done it, to the tune of $billions. And more and more people are waking up to it all the time. Here's the gist of it.

The only time the IRS comes after a person for taxes is when they are informed by someone that taxable income was earned. The method used for informing the IRS is essentially hearsay.

The most common method whereby the IRS is informed of such is through a Form W-2 hearsay form. This form is almost always sent to the IRS by an employer. The form states that the employee made a certain amount of gross income or income during a specified period. But, the employer never goes to court and states under oath that such monetary reimbursements-for-work are income or gross income. It is hearsay.

What would you do if your employer made a genuine mistake on your W-2? Let's say that you made $10,000 for a particular year. Let's say that your employer says that you made $100,000 by accident. You need to write to your employer and tell him of his mistake, and ask him to correct it with an amended W-2. If your employer will not, you must use an IRS Form 4852 to correct the mistake yourself and send this in to the IRS with your tax form.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: