Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 105. (Read 338822 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
nice work everyone. there is now just over 3 million coins left on Bittrex https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/#!wallets
i believe the 2nd largest wallet to be one of the other exchanges, possibly c-cex

as you may have seen on the bittrex order books. 2000 sat was in sight. this should be our short term target

edit: there is now less than 2.8 million coins left on Bittrex
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Thanks for sharing!

Time for staking!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
What are the nodes or whatever that need to be added to the wallet? I want to stake the coins for the future, and some others also bought some and want to stake it.
Isn't this working?
and what if i dont know how to
Which operating system?
win 8.1
Press the Windows key + r and paste this in %appdata%\MaryJaneCoin

Then download and put this file there. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/MaryJaneCoin.conf
so i put those node in appdata

Yup pretty much. Then restart the wallet.

those nodes list is not a file and i dont know this shit i know download and it works
So it works for you now?
no why cant they fix this you gotta be kidding me
fuck windows 7

fix this shyt

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
What are the nodes or whatever that need to be added to the wallet? I want to stake the coins for the future, and some others also bought some and want to stake it.
Isn't this working?
and what if i dont know how to
Which operating system?
win 8.1
Press the Windows key + r and paste this in %appdata%\MaryJaneCoin

Then download and put this file there. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60507461/MaryJaneCoin.conf
so i put those node in appdata

Yup pretty much. Then restart the wallet.

those nodes list is not a file and i dont know this shit i know download and it works
So it works for you now?
no why cant they fix this you gotta be kidding me
fuck windows 7

fix this shyt
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Good day to be holding.
Activity: 266
Yeah this coin is going to reach a dollar with ease. If all the bag holders just relax and don't sell then we could walk the price up to 15$ with ease. Also, there are some very cool things being done with this MaryJ that is not public information, so my advice to you all is to sit tight and hang on to your coins. Things are moving along quickly, and before you know it we're going to be above a 10$ a coin.
1+
Maybe we will see one whole ounce for 1 coin someday... far away now, but realistic, for those with a vision.  Wink Smiley

just to remember... or to inform, maybe we will see some news someday Wink

Greets
legendary
Actually a gram of hash concentrate is about $10-15

Okay same question. 10 instead of 35, but will it still reach a dollar?
Actually a gram of hash concentrate is about $10-15
That would make 5000-7500x times MARYJ undervalued! 0.01btc investment would yield 50-75BTC return!
legendary
We still have time, we could surely move up to 1-2k and if some bigger player jumps in, ofcourse there would be 10k atleast, because of very small coin market cap.

Its pegged to a 35 dollar item. So when are we going to see a maryjanecoin worth just one dollar on here?
We still have time, we could surely move up to 1-2k and if some bigger player jumps in, ofcourse there would be 10k atleast, because of very small coin market cap.
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
 Shocked we touched 699 on bittrex today
if all of us doesn't sell at this cheap price, we will grow more before 2015 coming!!!!!
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Accumulating now. Regardless of anything, 4/20 is coming and this has one of the best brand names.
FINALLY, Very Good News! Will buy in silence, till big players not noticed this yet.
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Activity: 10
Jump to: