Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 50. (Read 338821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
thx for the good work !
but i was wondering what will happen to the android app for maryJ

i heard something about it before  but i'm not sure what will happen now that we stay with the same wallet.

and if possible maybe an iphone wallet

i was just wondering
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
synced up and looking good
Activity: 305
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
I'd like to welcome @OCCONFUSION to the #Maryjanecoin team as our #Celebrity #musicartist out of #Orlando http://youtu.be/pknNbeZolFY  #bittrex
legendary
Can someone please post a proper bootstrap and test it with github src?  We cant' get past blocks in hte 319k range...

thanks
richie@bittrex

I used that https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/maryjanecoin-llc-the-bitcoin-of-the-cannabis-industry-and-community-793704 for github source and mac wallet, all works, block 421502.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Can someone please post a proper bootstrap and test it with github src?  We cant' get past blocks in hte 319k range...

thanks
richie@bittrex
legendary
I got first stake in my personal wallet from MARYJs Jahvinci sent me! Smiley

As promised third free node is up:

https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-90-128/

In next few hours block explorer will be up to, currently synchronising database with the block chain.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

It looks like we're running and I'm staking normally now.  I had to send all of my coins to another address to get them staking again.  They didn't stake for over 24 hours before sending them.  Once sent they staked in about 5 hours (3 to mature and 2 to gain weight.)   I'm guessing the coins had not staked in about 2 1/2 months before, and somehow either the weight was to big or the time to old to let them stake.  Now that there fresh, we're golden.

Hope everyone else can get up and running. 

current block is    421386
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Any bootstrap available?  Cannot get past block 68320 after a resynchronization :/

debug.log is just filling up with lines like

Code:
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=acb7ccff6dcf6af44ff8
received block 0376c9de2fe7495615ee

(This is with the github source)

heres the dl from jahvinci

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/maryjanecoin-llc-the-bitcoin-of-the-cannabis-industry-and-community-793704

Thanks, got me to the 319k range
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Any bootstrap available?  Cannot get past block 68320 after a resynchronization :/

Code:

heres the dl from jahvinci

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/maryjanecoin-llc-the-bitcoin-of-the-cannabis-industry-and-community-793704
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

Code:

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
legendary
Ganja <3
hmm ok i can try but so i cant stake because i need this cpu user^^

If it works on another user then you know it has to do with your configurations . its not a complete fix, but its a starting point to identify what the problem is
ye later i will try but how my configurations can false if i delete all and then i downloaded your fix..
at 19.5 i found 1 block and last stake was at 8.5.
legendary
Ganja <3
hmm ok i can try but so i cant stake because i need this cpu user^^
legendary
Ganja <3
dont get any active connection... dont know what i can do..

youve got a maryjanecoin.conf ?
if not add this

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=y
server = 1
listen = 1
daemon = 1
port = 11080
addnode=194.135.90.5
addnode=194.135.90.81

that was included in the final fix..
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

youve got a maryjanecoin.conf ?
if not add this

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=y
server = 1
listen = 1
daemon = 1
port = 11080
addnode=194.135.90.5
addnode=194.135.90.81
legendary
Ganja <3
Activity: 266
Ok, closed wallet with -rescan (it wasn't open) and restarted again without -rescan.
No problems to open it and again i have some more coins.

I guess i need to do it like this till i have all my coins and then send to a new adress*?

*new adress means i have to create a second (final fix) wallet and send my coins to it or just simple to a new adress in actual wallet?

(my actual wallet.dat is nearly 9MB  Shocked)

Thx!

All I had to do was wait until the wallet was fully synced then in the debug window type checkwallet (this should then show your missing coins) then type repairwallet. It will say it's done but my balance didn't update so restarted wallet and all my coins were there.

Aaaah great! You're the man! It was simple: repairwallet...  Roll Eyes Cheesy

The first thing i did on my own was checkwallet, but not repairwallet...   Grin

Thanks a lot to everyone! MaryJ is still a friendly community!  Kiss

E: any updates about bittrex? I guess i missed them...  Wink

MaryJ Wallet is still "disabled", just buy and sell, but no deposit and withdrawals, am i right? Smiley

Greets 0bert

E²: nice stakes... qt-windows wallet seems to work perfect! Smiley
bbr
Activity: 290
Ok, closed wallet with -rescan (it wasn't open) and restarted again without -rescan.

I guess i need to do it like this till i have all my coins and then send to a new adress*?

*new adress means i have to create a second (final fix) wallet and send my coins to it or just simple to a new adress in actual wallet?

Thx!

All I had to do was wait until the wallet was fully synced then in the debug window type checkwallet (this should then show your missing coins) then type repairwallet. It will say it's done but my balance didn't update so restarted wallet and all my coins were there.
Activity: 266

Thx!
Pages:
Jump to: