Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 5. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Does anyone know why does my wallet work ok, I mean it's staking normally and it's fully synced?
 I haven't tried sending or recieving funds though.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Still hoping that something positive will come out of this.. eventually.

Someone should be asked to help about the blockchain and the wallet, if money is the problem promise them a return of investment later on when all is fixed.. We have to put this back on the market and to make it big :/

Do something, anything... the owners with fair amount of coins shouldn't be treated badly just because of some trolls or whatever, you have to find a solution for this, if you can, somehow.. I really hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
So, what should i do with the bittrex coins?
Should i leave those coins deposited over there?
Or should i try to setup a wallet and withdraw?

leave those coins deposited over there as long as you can, but confirm when bittrex will cease withdraw options.
otherwise your withdraw has to wait 5000min per block any you will likely lose them since it may take literally forever to confirm.

---
serious? MJ LLC you delete positive suggestions to help your investors ... mean while where are your suggestions and solutions?
*repost since this got deleted
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
So, what should i do with the bittrex coins?
Should i leave those coins deposited over there?
Or should i try to setup a wallet and withdraw?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
Just a matter of time before the wallet is fixed . this has happened before. now if i didnt have to delete comments from a daily troll who is a dev of another weed coin that be pretty nice. if someone hates this coin so much why post daily for years...thats a pretty psychotic person I feel needs to be dealt with in a very serious manner. As I do not play games with stalkers. I take them very seriously. So I am waiting on taking care of a stalker situation I apparently have to put some serious concern into.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'm curious to know who's currently holding 70% of MaryJaneCoin supply.
What can be done to resurrect this coin?
What can we do do not be delisted from bittrex?
still waiting on the ico funds from cex

self funded for a few years now.

if you come on here daily to troll i realize how much of a problem you are. And im flattered that you are so devoted to the coin. I wish I could do a better job in redirecting your negative energy into something positive.

As stated before but it seems the trolls forget I am still waiting on the Initial ICO funds that I never received from cex...  how long should I pay out of pocket for coin expenses?  If you listened to any of my interviews I make it very clear that I am not happy with exchanges that bot trade on its customers and plan to make the coin accessable in different methods.

Thank the trolls who seem to profit from daily trolling on here in order to boost their own altcoin by trying to make others look bad.

That takes real class to do a daily trolling on a site no professional trader goes on.
I dont even read your troll posts i have certain ppl flagged and i auto delete their ignorant cowardly comments.  

You know my name and contact info come and see me sometime.  I do believe in punishment. And if you notice I spend my time going after bad ppl and my social site posts that get 50+ shares in a day if you notice they tend to get on the front page of a newspaper the next day.  

So yeah keep trolling im just doing nothing but playing video games and wishing I had someone to listen to me...  <-sarcasm

Sorry if you you dont know the business model but thats how most businesses work....welcome to the real world.

As far as the blockchain  feel free to offer to help or ....... ( drum roll )          shut the fuck up    I dont have to explain every fucking detail to some dipshit trolls on a dumbass fucking site that pathetic trolls use.

If you were such a stand up person feel free to contact me without a fake profile. Be a real standup person not some troll fucking with someone whos coins poses a threat to your shitty altcoin which apparently is the only thing you have going in your pathetic fucking short lived miserable life.

Im sad by how pathetic these trolls have shown to be. Why would I want to be friends with ppl who are so pathetic and thats a pretty good reflection of the community on this site in my eyes. A site full of scamming trolls with no honor or backbone.   its easy for ya to troll on here ... why is that? Maybe you should look at yourself instead of focusing on rival coins.  

oh ya still no ICO funds from CEX why dont the trolls here hit them up about it its obvious you have time and the only thing you do in life is point out others mistake sorry mistakes since you obviously were born from angels and are here to help the world from its misery.

Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
I have maryjane coins on bittrex what should i do to withdraw them?
Will bittrex steal all my coins on 9/1/2016?
Is this shitcoin dead?

Not sure what Bittrex will do after Sept. 1, but even though your MARYJ wallet might not appear in your wallet list, if you search for MARYJ in the search box on the wallet page, it should show up and you should be able to withdraw to your sync'ed and up-to-date desktop wallet.

I was able to do that and confirm that I received my coins.

DO NOT TRY TO MOVE THEM TO BLEUTRADE. 
Their wallet is and has been under maintenance for weeks.  I tried sending out......never got them.....I wouldn't try there until tests in small amounts are successfully confirmed.

I want to stake coins 24/7 but it's hard, time consuming and expensive. I wish someone would invent PoS ASICs and make it really easy to stake  coins 24/7.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I have maryjane coins on bittrex what should i do to withdraw them?
Will bittrex steal all my coins on 9/1/2016?
Is this shitcoin dead?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
namecoin sounds girlfriend a spiderman... it's cool  Cool
Activity: 433
What's going on with this coin? Trading is halted on bittrex, says blockchain is broken, can i withdraw my coins?
Well, if the blockchain is broken, how will you withdraw your Coins?
 Roll Eyes Huh
What's going on with this coin? Trading is halted on bittrex, says blockchain is broken, can i withdraw my coins?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I sent ya a message true anon.

Sorry for the issues with bittrex people it wont last too much longer im sure.

If anyone would like to help with the wallet and join the team we are all ways looking for good ppl.

aaaand trading has been disabled on Bittrex for this coin...
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

If anyone would like to help with the wallet and join the team we are all ways looking for good ppl.

Thank you for posting, Adam. Hope all is well and I wish you the best of luck on this project! Please feel free to PM me if you need anything!

Take care!

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
Anyone with a brain knows these forum anns are only for either talking junk about the coin or praising the coin to the "moon" thats why I stay away from theses forums. This forum is cancer so no point in staying here
Feel free to contact me on the links listed instead of posting idiotic trolling posts on this forum.

as stated before due to ignorant trolls maryjanecoin no longer posts updates here.

nice to see who to trust here on this site
Pages:
Jump to: