Pages:
Author

Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community - page 4. (Read 338821 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I don't know. Hopefully someone will say something or give their ideas on this.

Btw my wallet got synced but I left it overnight and I got all the blocks in the morning synced. So I think it's working.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I remember this coin. Not surprised that Adam left this project, he messed up his life though. What a sell out.
Just keeping it real.

I don't have any MARYJ coins because I dumped them some time ago. I wonder if Adam is at that dispensary he was managing? He may have quit because he clowned himself in front of a whole lot of people. Though he said that MARYJ was going to be a longterm coin or something like that.

I hope he gets better.

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
This thread has been slaughtered enough! Angry

i am out of words for this type of mindset.
So dev fucks u up and you have to accept it and keep quiet cause u are such a great mind and suchn a positive person ?
lol

GL in the Realworld dude.

I said that to make a point, which you obviously didn't understand. I'm not defending Adam or anyone, I'd like to start seeing people act like adults and try to fix these problems. Jahvinci is trying to offer solutions. All I'm asking is to just post if you have an idea that can help fix these problems.
legendary
I remember this coin. Not surprised that Adam left this project, he messed up his life though. What a sell out.
Just keeping it real.

I don't have any MARYJ coins because I dumped them some time ago. I wonder if Adam is at that dispensary he was managing? He may have quit because he clowned himself in front of a whole lot of people. Though he said that MARYJ was going to be a longterm coin or something like that.

I hope he gets better.

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
This thread has been slaughtered enough! Angry
legendary
But what good will the coin do unless Adam comes back to the project and fulfills his promises?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
found some nodes
https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-90-5/

might be worth something

it is we users of it who are making it so and this is our use for it......means,,, that it is only perspective about things which makes it so..different perspective and different outlook they have too.......
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
ps ...

Adam

you fucking wallaby!

Who do u refer to? If u mean Adam guy from Bible, I can assure u that the guy had died few thousands years before u were born. Mary Jane looks appealing and healthy, even better than it used to be. I suspect that only lobotomy victims would believe in the legitimacy of LLC. All the other kids who has lost money would part with MJ and move on to another asset after consulting with their lawyers.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
hey dev(s) you fucking scamming fuck losers, hope you rot for robbing folks of their btc with your 'weed coin' hype timed coin.  adam is 99% not even a real dude and is one of the many faces used by such scam fucks and their shit coin devs.

is this coin still on a exchange?
Activity: 237
Any type of news maybe ? : Huh

Negative i think this project is abandoned
Any type of news maybe ? : Huh
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
lol dream on bigboy, this dev is a nutjob loser and so are his projects and his dead shit coin.
You sound like you lost a lot on this "project" ?
I still hope that something will happen.  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Haven't seen much action of this lately, we waiting for weed day again?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
if you want to contact me this forum is not the place to do it.  feel free to contact me on facebook or twitter

talking trash does nothing to help its just wasting my time.

....your "Time" is worthless, so, I'll waste away.  Smiley
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC
if you want to contact me this forum is not the place to do it.  feel free to contact me on facebook or twitter

talking trash does nothing to help its just wasting my time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Has bittrex stolen all my coins? I cannot see them anymore in my balance.

Same issue here.
same here  Cry

Maybe ask Bittrex support for help? They're active daily in their slack channel: Bittrex.Slack.com

They may not be able to do much though if the blockchain is stuck , but maybe they can hold onto your coins for awhile just in case a solution arises. I hope things work out for the sake of everyone in the community.
Activity: 13

Same issue here.
same here  Cry
Activity: 13
Adam what are your plans?!

For the love of all that is tokin' give some sort of real coin/project/business related update.

Thanks.

yes please,we love maryj  Cry
Activity: 48

Same issue here.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Pages:
Jump to: