Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 20. (Read 80701 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I am trying real hard to figure out what this has to do with Master-P or his liabilities. I am sure somewhere in your shattered schizophrenic mind there is an excuse. Let me know when your dog tells you what it is.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
In summary... you are butthurt about a 3 year old trollbox conversation. Got it.

Edited for thread sound track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQftYK2n8o
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
It is pretty obvious no one is in control of this thread, but you two knock yourselves out. At least for an hour or two please.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
aww come on guys can't we all stalk, doxx & hunt the scammers with Pitch Forks together ? ROFL

can't we all just get along ..to get this guy ?

EDIT:
TECSHARE did buddy get home to his PC yet ?

EDIT2:
TECSHARE this is far more than about you controlling this topic
claiming repayment is the only thing that matters.

I am the one who actually has his personal information. Why are you here? That's what I thought.

I know you *claimed* that i read almost all of the comments here.
Snarky asshole i am here because everything is my business.. i am in charge of the web !
The internet is mine i am cool ass boss.

I am taking over this topic from TECSHARE guys.. since you can't read what i just said  Roll Eyes
Your riding the pine now TECSHARE ...have a seat the big boys are here now.. Gleb & Spoetnik are on the case Wink
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I did a quick search around my house. As I expected, I don't have the boxes for the GPUs anymore, so I can't help you guys with his name, address, etc. All I have is a tracking number for the package he sent me via canada post. I don't feel comfortable posting it because it reveals where I live.

I really don't understand how this happened. Master-P was always the bomb to trade with, and was super friendly. Oh well.

As I have stated several times actual victims can PM me with their transaction ID and a signed message (or other evidence of the transaction) and I will release his details to them, so this is unnecessary. This is just an angry mob with torches demanding a spectacle. Pay them no attention.
Activity: 562
Merit: 506
We're going to need a bigger heatsink.
I did a quick search around my house. As I expected, I don't have the boxes for the GPUs anymore, so I can't help you guys with his name, address, etc. All I have is a tracking number for the package he sent me via canada post. I don't feel comfortable posting it because it reveals where I live.

I really don't understand how this happened. Master-P was always the bomb to trade with, and was super friendly. Oh well.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
aww come on guys can't we all stalk, doxx & hunt the scammers with Pitch Forks together ? ROFL

EDIT:

EDIT2:

I am the one who actually has his personal information. Why are you here? That's what I thought.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I left negative trust.

Will remove if enough evidence comes to light (or action of Master-P) that proves they are not a scammer.

So you are saying that you would never remove the negative trust.

What part of my comment suggests that? please re-read it.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

EDIT:

EDIT2:
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
tecshare is crazy. Why would someone go on a hacking spree, tell someone to send money to an address that multiple people have access to, wait days and then send that same money to bitstamp? It also appears that master-P's tipping address is spendlinked to some of the addresses that he had his victims send money to......why would a hacker have people send money to a fresh address that master-p has access to? Huh

Still on your shitslinging baitfests as usual I see. Do you really think anyone here thinks the opinion of a former fraudulent escrow/account seller/obsessive compulsive stalker means much, particularly in this case?

I have already explained countless times it doesn't matter how full of shit he is or he is not. The best course of action for repayment to the victims is still the same, and I am in direct communication with several of them. He will be held responsible either way. So go back to not reading the thread and find one of the 500 others on your list of people who helped expose you to harass.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
On June 7, 2015, I had used master-P's escrow services, and the roughly 0.023BTC that was to be used as a tip was sent to 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 via 31bbf562ac786f8fc5bbf466ef06226b26443a0a0d5f4bfd2e4cb2b3e09f5bf0. According to yahoo62278's scam accusation, yahoo62278 was asked to (and did) send 1.5BTC to the same address above, and sent it via b0833df15299853f26baac9d33aa2b466e165a99df3f772db6dfba6d5605e7b0 on December 24, 2015. This means that the same person I was dealing with in June 2015 is the same person who stole 1.5BTC from yahoo62278 on xmas eve. This piece of evidence proves that the same person controlled the master-P account on June 7, 2015 as who controlled it on December 24, 2015.

well to any sane person it's been obvious long ago that master-p is lying but...

according to master-p/tecshare this would only prove you both dealt with a person who gave you that address at that point in time but not necesarily the SAME person, and not necesarily the person(s) who had CONTROL [edit: meaning exclusive control] of the address

because "hacker" is "framing" master-p

not sure how anyone can disprove that
tecshare is crazy. Why would someone go on a hacking spree, tell someone to send money to an address that multiple people have access to, wait days and then send that same money to bitstamp? It also appears that master-P's tipping address is spendlinked to some of the addresses that he had his victims send money to......why would a hacker have people send money to a fresh address that master-p has access to? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
I left negative trust.

Will remove if enough evidence comes to light (or action of Master-P) that proves they are not a scammer.

So you are saying that you would never remove the negative trust.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12799191

The OP is also from Canada. Also likes knives: http://www-origin.twitch.tv/truhaxorus/profile
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I left negative trust.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
@Quickseller
look at the seclog ?
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

December 17, 2015, 06:55:10 AM - master-P - password changed

The only reference i see in the whole list for that name..

That is a different date than what you just said..i am confused now LOL
There is evidence that the same person controlled master-P on Dec 24 as controlled it in June 2015. The change on Dec 17, 2015 was master-P changing his PW for some reason other then to sell his account.

Running with that i would assume then the DEC 17th change was to prove he was hacked etc.
He had to plan this out.. if i did i would change the password then say "i wuz hacked" after..
Saying, oh look proof.. see ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
On June 7, 2015, I had used master-P's escrow services, and the roughly 0.023BTC that was to be used as a tip was sent to 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 via 31bbf562ac786f8fc5bbf466ef06226b26443a0a0d5f4bfd2e4cb2b3e09f5bf0. According to yahoo62278's scam accusation, yahoo62278 was asked to (and did) send 1.5BTC to the same address above, and sent it via b0833df15299853f26baac9d33aa2b466e165a99df3f772db6dfba6d5605e7b0 on December 24, 2015. This means that the same person I was dealing with in June 2015 is the same person who stole 1.5BTC from yahoo62278 on xmas eve. This piece of evidence proves that the same person controlled the master-P account on June 7, 2015 as who controlled it on December 24, 2015.

well to any sane person it's been obvious long ago that master-p is lying but...

according to master-p/tecshare this would only prove you both dealt with a person who gave you that address at that point in time but not necesarily the SAME person, and not necesarily the person(s) who had CONTROL [edit: meaning exclusive control] of the address

because "hacker" is "framing" master-p

not sure how anyone can disprove that
copper member
@Quickseller
look at the seclog ?

There is evidence that the same person controlled master-P on Dec 24 as controlled it in June 2015. The change on Dec 17, 2015 was master-P changing his PW for some reason other then to sell his account.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
@Quickseller
look at the seclog ?

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Hello everyone ,
I'm the second owner of master-p account, my account was hacked by the original owner and now he is trying to find an excuse not to be doxxed.

Spoetnik,is that you ? No ? Must be Gleb then ? Or worst case scenario Quickseller.

Not me.. i never have nor will i make / use another account here past or present or future.
I doubt the other 2 guys did that either.. it's just not their style.
copper member
I think the account was bought a few times latest was in August 2015 if I understand correctly.

I dont really know exact dates, I'm not sure anyone does.

It was last purchased in September 2014.

How could you possibly know that no sale of that account happened after September 2014?
Well I am Quickseller.

I actually posted evidence that debunked master-P's claim that his account was sold in August 2015. The question of if one person was in control of the master-P account since September 2014 is more or less a moot point provided that it can be established that one person was in control of the account since July 2015, although lets take a look.
Please don't present your guesses as facts. If you have evidence that a single person was in uninterrupted control of the account from September 2014 until December 2015 please present it. If you don't, please don't pretend that you do.
I agree with this 100%, anyone that slings mud around until something sticks is certainly untrustworthy in my book.

I sold the master-P account (when it had a trust score of 0/0) on September 15, 2014 to berserkerbarrage. On November 20, 2014, I had purchased another hero account from berserkerbarrage, and berserkerbarrage asked maidak (as escrow) to release the BTC for the account to 1NokuBVQEFCj6xh2R62EktJtQ4bGbExXGh which maidak did.

When master-P joined my signature campaign, he asked that I send his payment to 17Lizqx12cdV3vWkJh7GR9Tz3YrFkq4ao2 which is part of the same wallet as the 1Noku...Gh address. When he renewed his enrollment in my signature campaign on January 12, 2015, he asked me to send payment to 17Lizqx12cdV3vWkJh7GR9Tz3YrFkq4ao2 which is part of the same wallet. This establishes that the same person controlled the master-P account from September 15, 2014 until January 12, 2015

master-P posted that his (steam) nickname is "MF Jones" on December 12, 2014, which is the same nickname in the screenshots posted here, on October 23, 2015 and is the same nickname that multiple people have for him. Additionally this nickname is the same one that someone contacted master-P on to let him know about this thread. This piece of evidence proves that the same person was in control of the account on December 12, 2014 through October 23, 2015*.

*It was claimed that some deals were sent from the new owner of master-P to the MF Jones steam account, however the claim that master-P was sold in August is further debunked below.

According to the security log, the master-P account's password has not changed since December 24, 2015 which shows that the same person controlled it from December 24, 2015 to present.

If you put all of these pieces together, then there is evidence to show that the same person controlled the master-P account between September 15, 2014 and today.
Pages:
Jump to: