Pages:
Author

Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now. - page 3. (Read 80672 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
The fact is that escrow is no better than a blind faith loan.  Either way you are giving your coins to another person, that you very likely do not know.  Are loan websites better?  Website escrows?  No matter what, you are trusting a total stranger to return something you have given them.  It either will or will not happen.

It is better to go for multi signature escrows like bitrated because no one can get a chance to scam there.
Even if the scammer does not sign the transaction, the mediator will and I am sure the mediator will not ruin his reputation for a one time bribe from the scammer.

There's your problem tecshare, you act like you are doing the work to be selfless and help people out, but then you say.. oh they recovered 50% and never paid me a penny! It's great if you're trying to out scammers, just stop doing it in hopes of a reward. Also, if you're going to dox someone because you have concrete proof, then do it - don't drop teasers of information or publish then revoke the detail.

tecshare has done a lot in helping the community or else that coward would not have sent a portion of his scam amount to the victims staying near him. Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
The fact is that escrow is no better than a blind faith loan.  Either way you are giving your coins to another person, that you very likely do not know.  Are loan websites better?  Website escrows?  No matter what, you are trusting a total stranger to return something you have given them.  It either will or will not happen.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
That is not completely true.If you contain some evidence but wish not to disclose it and which might help the scammer run away then it shows your selfishness.I don't think it took you more than an hour to dig the pm's and post his dox.
However, what you did should be appreciated or thanked at least but you are exaggerating a lot.

There's your problem tecshare, you act like you are doing the work to be selfless and help people out, but then you say.. oh they recovered 50% and never paid me a penny! It's great if you're trying to out scammers, just stop doing it in hopes of a reward. Also, if you're going to dox someone because you have concrete proof, then do it - don't drop teasers of information or publish then revoke the detail.

Who said I expected to get paid? This is what I am talking about, just a line of uninvolved neckbeards making up shit so they can take potshots. Just because you are too ignorant to figure out why this strategy worked doesn't mean it was ineffective. What I did, the way I did it resulted in people getting a significant portion of their money back which is virtually unheard of, so you can stick your criticism right up your ass.

Now this is madness! Why is TECSHARE not revealing his DOX in public? He should not get convinced by master-p sending tiny amount of repayments.

I've seen TECSHARE do something similar before, he put DOX live on a well known scammer and took them down again shortly after. I suspect Master P has probably paid him off

Any more bullshit you want to pull directly from your ass while you are in there?
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%

Man you can almost make out what he looks like in this photo... Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Dude has been scammering for many years it seems. So what's his real last name, Lau or Lew?

What's crazy is all it would have taken was a Google search to find out he shouldn't have been trusted, right? I'm sure others who dealt with him had his name and etc but maybe I'm missing something?

Not his escrow customers. AFAIK only those who traded physical goods had the name and they probably didn't have a good reason to go digging.

Pretty much. I was already plenty occupied with the freak show of people with pitchforks and others accusing me of a laundry list of misdeeds simply for bringing the information I had to light. Interesting how all the pitchfork holders are silent now that the dox are released, who would have guessed it? Why would I waste my time researching some scammer that didn't rip me off for people who literally never even thanked me for my efforts in getting a nearly 50% total repayment? Several were even refunded completely. So let me break it down, my reward for helping here was:

-frustration, lost time, and effort
-harassment and multiple accusations against me
-people posting personal information about me
-one guy said thank you in public when he felt obligated to by my comments

I don't know why more people don't help this "community"! You are welcome Bitcointalk!

Well after you gotta admit it doesn't really give you the feel of having a friendly community you'd like to help.
And it's more or less always the problem. The community is not exactly... Friendly...
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
Dude has been scammering for many years it seems. So what's his real last name, Lau or Lew?

What's crazy is all it would have taken was a Google search to find out he shouldn't have been trusted, right? I'm sure others who dealt with him had his name and etc but maybe I'm missing something?

Not his escrow customers. AFAIK only those who traded physical goods had the name and they probably didn't have a good reason to go digging.

Pretty much. I was already plenty occupied with the freak show of people with pitchforks and others accusing me of a laundry list of misdeeds simply for bringing the information I had to light. Interesting how all the pitchfork holders are silent now that the dox are released, who would have guessed it? Why would I waste my time researching some scammer that didn't rip me off for people who literally never even thanked me for my efforts in getting a nearly 50% total repayment? Several were even refunded completely. So let me break it down, my reward for helping here was:

I don't know why more people don't help this "community"! You are welcome Bitcointalk!

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
That is not completely true.If you contain some evidence but wish not to disclose it and which might help the scammer run away then it shows your selfishness.I don't think it took you more than an hour to dig the pm's and post his dox.
However, what you did should be appreciated or thanked at least but you are exaggerating a lot.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

legendary
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=4286.msg24436#msg24436

i found this link on ems,  its from nationclicks and its supposedly the new owner telling everybody to go get their money back from the old owner, erik lew. 
the forum is gone, so theres nowhere left to complain,  erik knows what he is doing, his alertpay has probably been empty for weeks, i doubt chargebacks will be of any use here.

i am sure of one thing,  erik lew will be back Cheesy

the email provided [email protected] is the same email erik lew used on getmoneycrew Cheesy Cheesy

http://mailco.homestead.com/contactus_nclicks.html

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=83fb125bdb448ce7679c266b2664ba94&topic=6764.msg49757#msg49757

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
This might be a stretch... but

One shot in street view produces this image (no blur on this angle for some reason... I'm glad I did a screenshot because I can't find the angle anymore, it might still be there though, it was visible when going around a portion of the turn at the end of the road)

--snip--

Then I found an "Eric Lau" racing with a 2012 Hyundai Genesis in Canada:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.status/uidEvent/403FFE9F-EE85-F638-6ADA5A060D94FF1D#.VrucBMdRRWY

What does a 2012 Hyundai Genesis coupe look like? (this one is red, but it looks pretty close to me... and we can assume he wasn't racing with a 4d/luxury car)
--snip--

.... Might be a good reason to get the car blurred out on Google?

Could be a coincidence... but I thought it might help

In follow-up, there have been a few more coincidences that I feel like this might actually be "Eric Lau", who appears to be living in London after relocating from "Thornhill, CA". This is not 100% verified but there seem to be a few connections to this man worth exploring. I dislike putting out anyones personal information on the internet but I also want to see some resolution for those that were scammed and if this information can help anyone find him, it's probably worth posting.

http://prestigeconcreteinc.com/?page_id=5

October 4, 2009

“It was a good experience that I hired Prestige Concrete to do my front yard patio. Nick and his team worked hard to deliver what I wanted. They made the concrete patio match perfect with my flower bed. They Finished the job in just a few days. They made my front yard curb so appealing. They really did a great job!”

Susanna Lau, 26 Halldorson Ave. Aurora
(Additional note: you can see the work that was done by this company in the historical imagery of street view, before and after at the location (that is not blurred....yet.....), so I am deeming this credible)

The street view angle mentioned in my prior post actually does still exist in street view without the blur, you have to view it from the September 2011 imagery and view it from a spot at the end of the street. No clue why only that one angle seems to not have been blurred... I thought Google had a blanket way of blurring images across all historical imagery but I guess not?

"Eric Lau"'s Facebook page is below, where he has posted pictures of this black Hyundai Genesis coupe which I believe is sitting in front of 26 Halldorson Ave in the street view image.

facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/eric.lau.96199  
(I believe you need to be logged in to Facebook to see this.)

It looks like he sold the car sometime in July/August of 2015... posting that its been a great 4 years (2011 is when the car is seen in front of the house). He sells it right before moving to London, still working with the same company where he started off as an accountant and is now a "manager" for KPMG LLP.

According to the Facebook page, he's currently living in London but is from "Thornhill, Canada". I'm not from the area but according to google, Thornhill is about 25 minutes from the dox address 26 Halldorson Ave. His Facebook pictures have the car sitting in front of a different house in a few different shots which do not appear to be the dox address.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
About this fellow, just saw that Pbmining.com's site is "under re-construction", let him re-build, I bet he or they've been scamming elsewhere anyway and sooner or later they'll hit a wall, I wish I could see that.
It's been under re-construction for a few months now. I know he tried to scam before PBMining with a fake Blockchain.info website so I don't think he'll be leaving the scamming scene anytime soon, until someone catches him.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
But honestly, i somehow doubt a bit that his doxx is real. I know there are ways to fake all of this, even when receiving goods at this address. And till now no one has checked him out it seems.

If i would be involved and would have invested alot. Then i would go after him even on a personal level. Visiting him, private investigator and so on. Just to get the coins back or send him to justice.

I posted the dox directly sent to me by his account in the past. I confirmed those dox with Blazed, who confirmed them directly with the same Master-P who verified his signature using an old signing address. The only way it is possible the information is incorrect is if he in fact did give up control of his wallets, accounts, and passwords to a 3rd party, in which case he is still responsible for facilitating fraud. Additionally if the dox were not real why would he make repayments to prevent their release?

I'm going to PM you with some information... I want some confirmation before posting details  Huh
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
But honestly, i somehow doubt a bit that his doxx is real. I know there are ways to fake all of this, even when receiving goods at this address. And till now no one has checked him out it seems.

If i would be involved and would have invested alot. Then i would go after him even on a personal level. Visiting him, private investigator and so on. Just to get the coins back or send him to justice.

I posted the dox directly sent to me by his account in the past. I confirmed those dox with Blazed, who confirmed them directly with the same Master-P who verified his signature using an old signing address. The only way it is possible the information is incorrect is if he in fact did give up control of his wallets, accounts, and passwords to a 3rd party, in which case he is still responsible for facilitating fraud. Additionally if the dox were not real why would he make repayments to prevent their release?
legendary
I think anyone needs to give a proper reasoning to Google of why his house is to be blurred out.

I wonder what solid reasons he might have provided to convince them within a very short time?

Is there a possibility to show this thread to the Google US authority?

http://maps.google.com/intl/en_us/maps/about/behind-the-scenes/streetview/privacy/

Request further blurring of a specific image

We provide easily accessible tools allowing users to request further blurring of any image that features the user, their family, their car or their home. In addition to the automatic blurring of faces and license plates, we will blur the entire car, house, or person when a user makes this request for additional blurring. Users can also request the removal of images that feature inappropriate content (for example: nudity or violence).

No "solid" reasons required as far as I can see. Just use "Report a problem".

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I think anyone needs to give a proper reasoning to Google of why his house is to be blurred out.

I wonder what solid reasons he might have provided to convince them within a very short time?

Is there a possibility to show this thread to the Google US authority?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm pretty sure if enough people report him, the authorities will look into him and put his name put there since the amount is pretty substantial.
I wouldn't get your hopes up on that.. Jason Boyko / PBMining ran off with hundreds of bitcoins when he closed up the PBMining ponzi (also in Canada, but in Saskatchewan) and the authorities could care less, they didn't do anything about it.

About this fellow, just saw that Pbmining.com's site is "under re-construction", let him re-build, I bet he or they've been scamming elsewhere anyway and sooner or later they'll hit a wall, I wish I could see that.
Pages:
Jump to: