Pages:
Author

Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread - page 17. (Read 226671 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
January 12, 2014, 08:30:00 AM
Some large holders - one in particular over the past 2 weeks it would seem judging from the mastercoin-explorer - are selling at a faster rate than the incoming bids and are driving the market lower. The volume on the exchange cannot support the large quantities they are trying to sell so quickly. The entire bid volume is just 39 BTC at the moment. Either the sellers are going to have to adjust their expectations on how fast they can sell or the price will keep dropping. I suppose this is good news for people that want to invest in MSC.
Yeah, it's called: 'a free market'.  Less buyers, more sellers = price change.  No big deal.  This is probably no reflection on the ultimate success of the project.  One guy with a impending tax bill and a bit of wife panic can severely crash the price in a light volume market.  As long as Tachikoma and Zathras keep kicking ass, the price will get a nice rebound when services are enabled.  Be patient. Keep calm and live on.
+1

Yeah nail on the head. Volume is pitiful. The market would crash 25% if Tachikoma caught a cold.
+3

Let's keep selling and try to get it down to exodus address ipo prices.
你想得美  Grin Wink Grin
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 12, 2014, 08:27:10 AM
Some large holders - one in particular over the past 2 weeks it would seem judging from the mastercoin-explorer - are selling at a faster rate than the incoming bids and are driving the market lower. The volume on the exchange cannot support the large quantities they are trying to sell so quickly. The entire bid volume is just 39 BTC at the moment. Either the sellers are going to have to adjust their expectations on how fast they can sell or the price will keep dropping. I suppose this is good news for people that want to invest in MSC.
Yeah, it's called: 'a free market'.  Less buyers, more sellers = price change.  No big deal.  This is probably no reflection on the ultimate success of the project.  One guy with a impending tax bill and a bit of wife panic can severely crash the price in a light volume market.  As long as Tachikoma and Zathras keep kicking ass, the price will get a nice rebound when services are enabled.  Be patient. Keep calm and live on.
+1

Yeah nail on the head. Volume is pitiful. The market would crash 25% if Tachikoma caught a cold.
+3

Let's keep selling and try to get it down to exodus address ipo prices.
Activity: 285
January 12, 2014, 08:23:56 AM
+1

+3
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
January 12, 2014, 08:06:46 AM
cheap mastercoinssssssss    https://www.masterxchange.com/market.php
Activity: 297
January 12, 2014, 07:50:09 AM
+1

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2014, 05:02:52 AM
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
January 12, 2014, 03:14:59 AM
January 12, 2014, 02:13:04 AM
Oh wow.

Went away for a few days and now come back to a market completely fucked by our own creator backtracking on his words.

Looking pretty grim.
What a drama queen.
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
January 12, 2014, 01:50:28 AM
WTB 50msc @ 0.12

Why not use masterxchange? You will have the highest buy price and it should get filled fast.
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
January 11, 2014, 08:50:16 PM
WTB 50msc @ 0.12
Activity: 266
January 11, 2014, 06:23:11 PM
Oh wow.

Went away for a few days and now come back to a market completely fucked by our own creator backtracking on his words.

Looking pretty grim.
Activity: 644
January 11, 2014, 05:53:38 PM
Warning for possible eMunie investors:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-emunie-caution-advised-411366

You are warned.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
January 11, 2014, 03:43:34 PM

Hi all, looking to buy a few MSC with 1 BTC

Please PM me with your offers

Cool

Please take a look at www.mastercoindirect.com

- Jeroenn13

Ignore Jeroenn13, he is pushing his new site which adds an extortionate margin over the current market rate, he is not your friend, you are his victim.

Try either http://mcoin.io/#/ or https://www.masterxchange.com/market.php, you should find the best prices here, or just request best offers in this thread (disclaimer I have MSC listed for sale at mcoin.io).
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
January 11, 2014, 03:42:00 PM
Selling 50 MSC @ 0.17 (small amounts are ok)

Maxmint as escrow - pm me if interested.

no withdraw time, No fees.
Activity: 392
January 11, 2014, 12:09:26 PM

Cool

- Jeroenn13

So that's where all my Mastercoins went... Smiley

The entrepreneurial spirit of the Mastercoin community never ceases to amaze me.
Activity: 644
January 11, 2014, 12:02:57 PM

Cool

- Jeroenn13
Activity: 294
January 11, 2014, 11:55:58 AM
At this moment I'll just wait and see what happens with the first 100 MSC and consider any price change after that.
Thanks again for you feedback

Just wondering if you have any relationship with buymastercoin?

No, there is no relationship with Buymastercoin.
- Jeroenn13
Great.  I thought we almost flushed that toilet website 'buymastercoins.com' when out of the blue pops up another one.  Can't people just focus on making legitimate business?  Why do they insist on making scams which take advantage of naïve?  

This service could be quite useful with a lower profit margin. Say 10% tops over market price.
Activity: 398
January 11, 2014, 11:53:55 AM

Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
January 11, 2014, 11:41:22 AM
Just wanted to update that we finally added multi-source to our ticker (got delayed due to holidays Smiley ), so you are welcome to visit:
http://www.mastercoin.it/

Stay tuned for more functionality additions and new exclusive content on ticker!
January 11, 2014, 03:47:16 AM
At this moment I'll just wait and see what happens with the first 100 MSC and consider any price change after that.
Thanks again for you feedback

Just wondering if you have any relationship with buymastercoin?

No, there is no relationship with Buymastercoin.
- Jeroenn13
Great.  I thought we almost flushed that toilet website 'buymastercoins.com' when out of the blue pops up another one.  Can't people just focus on making legitimate business?  Why do they insist on making scams which take advantage of naïve?  
Pages:
Jump to: