Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 20. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
awesome project awesome team, hope for awesome party
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
As far as I understood from that QGup tokens is this those will be traded only on Qtum's protocol being there only. It will be clear in few days but I do believe total supply of QGup will be low due to strict condition and creation of token based on number of claims. That will make them worth too.

This will be interesting to see indeed. Or the unclaimed ones may go into QTUM/Matchpools hands, we will see. The process for claiming the coins was a little tedious if you had to start from scratch like I did and create both wallets etc, so I bet few did it. Plus I only heard about it with a few days to spare to get it done.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
As far as I understood from that QGup tokens is this those will be traded only on Qtum's protocol being there only. It will be clear in few days but I do believe total supply of QGup will be low due to strict condition and creation of token based on number of claims. That will make them worth too.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
looks like fun ended. Now 1800 satoshi. I really wondering that qgup thing. They said its as same as gup and you can swap between them but how

naah , it was BTC who was raping the altcoins
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
looks like fun ended. Now 1800 satoshi. I really wondering that qgup thing. They said its as same as gup and you can swap between them but how
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It isn't wise to take action at all in this situation under panic because all this is happening is for good in broader view for these markets. We will positive impact of the higher price of Bitcoin on the value of these tokens which will make them worth more. That is simple what I think and sure of to keep holding all my ERC20 tokens.
You hurt investors so much and then suddenly with such a development, the price is put on, I do not believe in the sincerity of this coin after that hour, there is no development for months, everyone has sold it. The bales are being read at a high price ..

What are you talking about, they released pretty big news a couple weeks ago:  https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-alpha-1-2-matchmaking-intros-ratings-on-ethereum-ropsten-testnet-new-ui-design-e10a040cac48
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Some two hours to go. The ETH blockchain is speeding along fine so far. Move out your GUP from the exchanges, guys. QGUP is ready to be received.

It seems that deadline has been finished to claim QGUP according to the official status. I hope so many people will receive this on new blockchain that is awesome promo.

https://twitter.com/matchpool/status/938344656282275840
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Some two hours to go. The ETH blockchain is speeding along fine so far. Move out your GUP from the exchanges, guys. QGUP is ready to be received.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
You hurt investors so much and then suddenly with such a development, the price is put on, I do not believe in the sincerity of this coin after that hour, there is no development for months, everyone has sold it. The bales are being read at a high price ..
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Cause of ether chain effected by that cat issue i think deadline needs to move further. Lets say at least December 10th.
Btw price again start to turn back 2k's
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
In previous weeks many people were keep buying slowly at those lowest price. Now when most of the market are being pumped Gup also came on the list and that moved it's price speedy way upwards. This was usual work what everyone knows but real value will follow the product and that will not go away easily. Waiting for that is worth more.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello folks, I lost my guppies (machpool tokens) because I didn't have the keys from and Android wallet (Freewallet). This is my transaction for the Crowdsale: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3cb6ec641e7ff8bcf0851204fadb2e545ab5eba78a67f3ac6e72c87ccaaf8246 The support team wants now the reverse transaction (the distribution transaction) to make the refund. But I am not able to find it. Can sb help me with that?
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
From https://medium.com/@Qtum/matchpool-gup-holders-can-now-claim-qgup-qguppy-on-the-qtum-blockchain-7a07fe045739
After the two-week registration period you will have to keep holding the same amount of Guppy you typed in the form (and acquired before the registration ended) at least until 22/12/2017, 22:00 (UTC+2).
We will not award you any $QGUP if you do not have the same amount of $GUP you entered in the form in your wallet by the time we review your submission. Additionally, you will not be rewarded for any $GUP added to your wallet after the registration has ended.

What happens if I have extra tokens in my wallet after registering? Do not I only credit those in excess or do not give me any?
Now is it just three days left to get your hands on QGUP, so folks you have to hurry up!

Ok, I did it, I can't pass up free coins. It took me over an hour as I had to create a new ether wallet and such. Anyway always fun to see how it is done.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I knew the pump is cooming. I told that several times during last month and here we are. Hope everyone enjoy the ride
Activity: 854
CTO & Spokesman
Its looks like its weard the marketcap and 24 hours volume is almost the same . i expect morethan the price right now which such volume.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
your have made a very nice rise and I think you will move forward.
it is already evident that it does not come back too much after profit sales.
I wonder what kind of graphic will be made when distribution is done.  Huh
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
unbelieveable, it is soaring, anyone can explain what happened? although I hold for long term, but I am shocked, 100% increase until now,go go GUP.

Exit pump maybe?
Activity: 1540
unbelieveable, it is soaring, anyone can explain what happened? although I hold for long term, but I am shocked, 100% increase until now,go go GUP.

i think it has to do with free coins ( qgup) , but like what i said yesterday...

the key is Patience Wink
Pages:
Jump to: